It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StarWars: Rey's Origin Revealed..maybe...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
**maybe spoilers**

A leaked copy of the next SW script has appearently surfaced online..

You never know if it is true, but since it is the same as my guess for her origins. I love it

Honestly it is very rarely that you play out the logic of a movie franchise, and that is where the franchise actually goes.

Appearently Rey will be a DemiGod like anikan was..

She will be a manifestation I the force where one parent is human, and the other is the force.

Which explains a lot and is why that was my guess anyway??

Why was she so good at everything???

Because she was a Demi god..

Why didnt leia or Han recognize her??

Because she wasn't related..

Why did Kylo turn???

Because Luke had a brand new toy that made his 1/8th god nephew, look like a chump..

The part I had not foreseen and just ties it al together with a bow, is The forces reason for creating demigods...

That is to keep the force in balance...

During the Jedi's reign when the Jedi council ruled the galaxy..the force was out of balance.. the light out weighed the dark. So the force pooped out a dearth Vader...

The Sith had ruled the galaxy for decades, and even though Luke slayed the emperor, the Jedi had been hunted to near extinction.. so the force pooped out a Rey...

So it ties to the prequel with the concept of "force babies" AND it ties to the originals by the prophecy attributed to both Luke and his father!!!!

The prophecy that a chosen one would arise and bring balance to the force!!!!

Not make the light side win.,

Not bring unity to the races..

Return balance to the force!!! And it does that by pooping out force babies..

And StarWars is really the story of those force babies..

I love it.

edit on 21-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Appearently Rey will be a DemiGod like anikan was..

We already know that after she whupped Kylo's butt on day 1 of force sensitivity!

Or maybe it's just deus ex machina--literally--to cover for sloppy writing the first time around.

edit on 21-6-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What I would have thought was sloppy writing would be if they made her like or leia's kid...

Then there would be no explanation for her flawlessness.Really there would be a dozen plot holes, but if she is a demigod and we all know anikan was just that bad @$$ as a younger kid....it all makes sense.

I think that is a very logically sound story for Hollywood.

However watch the leak be wrong and she is Luke's kid lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What if shes gentically engineered from a laboratory Palpatine started? Though I would lean towards the reincarnation of the first jedi (or light side force user). Theres a cool legends story, i think its legends, where a girl and her brother discover a force tree that gives them both force powers. And they were the first to have force powers. She went light side and he went dark.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't buy it for balance. Balance would require two demigods representing both sides of The Force.

That's why the rule of two is compelling.

Originally, I wanted her to be a Skywalker but now I like the idea of her being a Kenobi. I think her connection to the blue lightsaber points to either.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Vader killed the Emperor.

And that was the point when balance was restored..

By vader, as per the prophesy.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Man I really like the force balancing its self out through spawning force babies of each weal...

I guess the reincarnation thing could still work if it was a slight misunderstanding..

It wasn't that other force users were a straight up reincarnation..but the first Jedi was the first force baby and any other after him are considered reincarnations.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

According to humans who got the prophecy wrong the whole time.. lol

What if the chosen one isn't one guy, but a natural way the force balanced itself??

Which as the prophecy states..

"A chosen one will be born and bring balance to the force."

Which is super close to..

"Chosen ones are born to bring balance to the force."

Even after the death of Vader and the emp, that still only leaves one Jedi and hypothetically a galaxy ruled by sith with a dark side user on every corner...

So at the time of Rey's birth, the balance was super skewed in favor of the dark side.
edit on 22-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Not if they only manifested when the balance had swung too far one way or the other.

Then one super force user could swing the force back to the middle.. if he is a little too silucessful as Vader was.. then they manifest a light side demigod and wash, rinse, repeat...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

God I hope not because a skywalker makes zero sense..

A) Luke is a horrible father for leaving her

B) leia and Han should know she exists..

C) the obi wan time line doesn't work. Rey would be years older than kylo.

But if a demigod child , who luke recognizes is the same race as his father was, were to unseat kylo as Luke's star pupil.. causing him to go crazy and kill everyone..

Then Luke stops him, but is broken by the experience because honestly.. he did favor the new girl.. he did kinda push kylo to the side..

And thus doesn't feel he has the right to me a leader, nor does he feel a fatherly responsibility to Rey.

That makes all the variables make sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh god, I hope this isn't true, because if it is, they're bringing back the Midochlorians concept.

And it's a little too Deus Ex Machina.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yes and no...

Yes, but I bet they just never actually mention them.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Why didnt leia or Han recognize her??

I have to disagree that leia didn't recognize her, there was a definite recognition, or immediate connection between them both, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Leia could have just been registering "the force is strong with this one.."

She definitely did not portray "my long lost family member we thought was dead!!!"

Then how come no one mentioned kylo killed his neice??

How come Han didn''t recognize her???

Imho story wise none of the characters acted logically if Rey was family.. and the obi wan time line doesn't work..

But if she was some strangers kid that Luke showed more favoritism than he should have tward.....

Then that explains everything!

If they make her a skywalker I might stop watching them lol.. would be plot hole city.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Then again, Rey immediately connected with Finn, perhaps they are both force-sensitive, but which force?

www.bustle.com...

edit on 16CDT12America/Chicago021121230 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

C) the obi wan time line doesn't work. Rey would be years older than kylo.

How so?

are you assuming its his daughter to conclude this?

If they make her a skywalker I might stop watching them lol.. would be plot hole city.

How so?

If she is Luke's daughter which is highly unlikely but it would certainly work.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I quite like the theory that the force creates an endless tragic loop of chosen ones to balance it out but it causes total chaos for the rest of the galaxy so Luke's decided it's all bollocks and needs to end.

This one's supposed to be a lot darker than the force awakens...let's hope it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

WEll that is unless Luke didn't KNOW about her. He ran off after Kylo switched to the dark side, he could've been in a relationship at the time and didn't know his whoever was pregnant.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yup that's my thoughts...

That luke will see that a balance within force users is the key. No more of this unrealistic dogma for both sides.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the movie was soooooo stupid all it did was remake starwars and gave a twist .
Becides they KILLED Han solo !!! Heck with that they KILLED Han .
stupid movie wast of 90 mints .
the other 3 late ones were ok as they focused on people like Vader when he was young .
But this was just stupid the girl was just a Luke remix and Hans kid was just a Vader remix ( just not very good )
stupid you kids now a days as long as lots of explosions and lots of people are killed the movie is great .
plot lines suck .
Wont even bother watching another .
so stupid the empire had fallen and yet bing a new death planet and storm troupers . new empore i presume as well . Out of no ware stupid
A

top topics

<<   2 >>

join