It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: State Department Formal Inquiry Into Hillary Clinton Mishandling Of Classified Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Glad you can acknowledge how corrupt that is.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: burntheships
how da flark does killary even still rate a security clearance after running classified stuff on her private email so enemy states could access the intel they paid for? that and the fact she no longer has political office.

Loretta Lynch and Slick Willy on a plane.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The State Department has lost a lot of personnel.

How many of them were Hillary's lap dogs?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fake News. But you know what, you guys win. ATS has officially made the 'never visit that site again' list along with inforwars and all the other right-wing nutjob sites.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

It's fake news because you don't like it? It's not just taking Fox's word for it, the State Department acknowledged it. You're pathetic.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Glad you can acknowledge how corrupt that is.

It's not about corruption. It's about precedence in these sorts of cases and how the laws are applied.

If I remember correctly, there has never been one case taken to court in which the prosecutors could not prove intent to disclose information.

All other cases are handled internally and the consequences dealt out depending on the severity of the offense.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Nice try. We were talking about the State Department reviewing her actions and determining if they should revoke her clearance. There's plenty of precedent for that. I've personally seen people get their clearances revoked for a lot less.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: draoichtyes call in solomon kane we might have actually found a with this time cut a lock of her hair if it burns blue shes a witch and no i shall not be the one looking for her devils teat. also do not let her plead her belly she far to old for that and slick willy's willie probably dried up so no pleading the belly i will gather the thatch and pitch who got steel and flint?

I am sorry I just found your reply.

I am so old I had to google "Solomon Kane"

You might enjoy the "malleus maleficarum" as the original witchfinding text.

The PDF is easily found.

Witchfinding seems to be enjoying a revival.

I hope Mrs.Lynch is ready for her examination.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

Fake News. But you know what, you guys win. ATS has officially made the 'never visit that site again' list along with inforwars and all the other right-wing nutjob sites.

Taking a break from HuffPoo? Come on, stay awhile. Read some posts. You might leave red pilled and happier!
I take it you're going to continue voting for the losing side?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This case is like a fossil. If you do some digging, you'll find something. It may be an old Chevy hubcap, but it might also be a T-Rex.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join