It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAESH Night of Power - Potential False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've seen a "Chinese Whispers" phenomenon happen the past few days. I've had a neighbour warn me that her brother is a police officer and he warned her to stay home on 21/06. Then on social media a friend shared a message saying:

Stay away from the city as it is Laylat al-Qadr, Muslims call night of power. They will launch a major attack. Be safe. Be aware of your surroundings.

Now I've also seen several news articles claiming Daesh have launched a "call to arms" in retaliation for the revenge attack on the Mosque in the UK. Although the holy month of Ramadan tends to be a bloody holiday with an escalation of attacks by Islamists against Muslims and Islamists against Non-Muslims, this I feel, as if we are being geared up for a major False Flag attack.

Pro-Islamic State account tweeted:

"You need to wake up the war is starting now in your own streets outside your own Masajids (mosques). "Your elders could be killed, your sisters could be attacked."

If bloody events in 2016 are an indicator, Islamic State will look to double down its campaign of terror on Laylat al-Qadr, also known as Night of Power, which is set to fall on June 21. Michael S. Smith II, a US counter-terror analyst, has observed activity on pro-Islamic State channels today urging a violent response to the ugly van attack on innocent Muslim worshipers.

Counter-terror agencies in Australia and across the West are on high alert for the Night of Power, set to occur in two days' time. Laylat al-Qadr falls on the 27th day of each Ramadan month and holds special importance to many Muslims. The Night of Power is when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to Mohammed in the 7th century, according to some Islamic scholars.

Laylat al-Qadr is seen as a good night for prayers to be made and answered. It is also an opportunity for carefully crafted Islamic State propaganda to shape terrorist attacks as a religious duty. Last year, when the Night of Power fell on July 2, IS terrorists burst into a restaurant in Dhaka, Bangladesh, a venue popular with foreigners. They butchered 20 people with long knives. Nine Italians, seven Japanese, two Indians, an American and Bangladeshi were slaughtered after they were unable to recite verses of the Quran to the attackers. The same day, IS claimed responsibility for a massive truck bomb that killed more than 200 when it exploded in a Baghdad shopping district.

ISIS could strike on Ramadams "Night of Power"
ISIS stoke fear ahead of Night of Power
Australian Security Forces on High alert over ISIS Night of Power

These warnings are going to spread more fear. I don't understand why the Government hasn't stood up to quell the fears instead remaining quiet and upping the terrorist threat level to "Probable". I think that the authorities know of an attack and will allow it to occur to justify clamping down on surveillance of Mosques. Otherwise I don't understand the reason to make citizens fearful

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
That's interesting. My father is an officer as well and he hasn't said anything to me about staying home..... then again maybe he doesn't love me
KIDDING. kind of, anyways- I had never heard of this or rather didn't know it was a "thing"...... I'll try to do some more reading on this to garner a better opinion. Right now i'm just intrigued.

As always thanks for sharing....

-Alee

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

does this suggest the attacks will mainly be in London, or widespread and all over?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The articles I've linked suggest it is targeting Australia and the police are bracing themselves for an imminent attack. The articles haven't provided any direct evidence only citing The Gov't raising of the terror threat level and the Pro-Isis SM account post - which did not state a specific area.

Are there any similar warnings from non-Aust media reports?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Was it yesterday? Whatever i can not keep track of days,,, anyhow, the coppers where installing these concrete thingies around a church.. might have something to do with this..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I haven't heard anything here in the West (US) - I thought it was London because one of the articles you linked was categorized under "London Terror" but maybe that was just a "related topic/article".

Thanks for sharing, everyone stay vigilant and safe out there.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Lulz, I wonder what Muslims say to each other in Middle Eastern countries.

"Stay safe. Be aware of your surroundings."

"NATO, Coalition, Saudi, Israeli jets can appear overhead at any moment."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What a f#cking joke. Your sisters could be killed? Yeah probably by their own family ever heard of honor killings? If Daesh tries something in the USA they will regret it. Most amercian citizens are armed to the teeth and itching to kick your asses. I hope these Daesh motherf#ckers pick the wrong fight with the wrong crowd. Radical imslamic terorrism needs to be eradictated. Nail every dead terrorists body to the White House fence as a warning sign.

edit on 20-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

the problem is in the translation "night of power" which makes it look like a night of revenge looool, when originally its all about praying in the Mosque after midnight almost all night long and staying peaceful because its considered as the holiest nights in Islam because it was the night that the prophet received the first words of the Quran, its starts in last ten days of Ramadan but he also said that its most specifically on last three nights, but people till today start from the 21st of Ramadan.

its all about being peaceful, and here how its mentioned in the Quran

[95:1-5] Verily, We have sent it (this Qur'ân) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)[] (1) And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is? (2) The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (i.e. worshipping Allâh in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, i.e. 83 years and 4 months) (3) Therein descend the angels and the Rûh [Jibril (Gabriel)] by Allâh's Permission with all Decrees, (4) (All that night), there is Peace (and Goodness from Allâh to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.[] (5)

but of course, Daesh the anti islam state will twist it to what ever suits them, and the brainwashed will believe them

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I haven't heard anything here in the West (US) - I thought it was London because one of the articles you linked was categorized under "London Terror" but maybe that was just a "related topic/article".

Thanks for sharing, everyone stay vigilant and safe out there.

Yes that's why I don't understand Australian MSM jumping on top of this when the revenge attack was committed in a different country; unless they know of a specific threat or are heightening fear before a FF

new topics

top topics

join