It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims targeted by violence in wake of IS-claimed attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess that would be the muslims! No surprise there.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Krakatoa

Here's where I see where we are now.

Now this is just my opinion, so I'm probably wrong. . . .

Some, many, say that the west is being attacked because the "west" has bombed their home country's.

Now?

The "west" is striking back because the "west" is being bombed by Muslims.

Where does it end?

Probably with the side willing to kill more and with a lower regard to human life.

Probably.
I could also see it going the same way catholicism did. A 1000 years or so of bloodshed but eventual integration into a much more laid back version of it's self.
edit on 19-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
IMO muslims have been allowed to invade most of Europe! Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, England, and more and they are not interested in assimilating. Any group that wishes to fight the muslim invasion is poloraized and demonized much like the left is doing in America! Level heads try to get along and accept but it's clear in every country muslims have their way of doing things and when it isn't good.

We will see a crusade against the barbarity of this group.

Obviously the NWO peeps are pushing this move and what I don't get get is to what ends! What is their end game?

Unlike most of Europe atleat America has a POTUS who gets it unlike the POS we used to have who enabled the proliferation of radical Islamic ideologies.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sheye

I don't think it will end.

It's only going to get worse.

I'm not saying this with any joy, just observing it.

I agree with you 😕

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess that would be the muslims! No surprise there.

I can see that going ether way.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

Little resistance from the "peacefull muslims"?

What on earth are they to do? Attacks have been condemn world wide by pretty much everyone. Peacefull muslims cant do anything more than peacefull christians or atheists or whatever.

They need to fight in the name of Allah against their extremist counterparts...

I am sick and tired of hearing about all this Musim hate crap...for my part I am peaceful and mind my own business...but when shift like this keeps puking in MSM it makes me wonder which faith is oppressing itself most world wide to get attention?

Keep your religion and faith to yourself...I am not interesting in hearing about it being talked about like some pride parade already.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Weren't most of the claims in the US of anti muslim attacks after the election later determined to be outright hoaxes?

London has had 1 anti muslim attack. Stories of vomit bags and the like are just hearsay. And also did not result in violent death.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pretty simple, people in 3rd world countries are fed up with there civilians being bombed by the west or killed by dictators installed and armed by the west.

There big boys and big girls, let them decide there own future and stop pretending people care about them, be it left or right.

I strongly believe in karma, and what where seeing is not even the tip of the iceberg.

You cant beat an ideal, the west has already lost this war on terror, and these fooking terrorist wont stop, cause they know they won.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

As your OP mentioned, it only took 8 minutes to declare it a "terrorist attack". Why? To be PC perhaps, who knows.

In my humble opinion, this was a "hate" crime, or more accurately a "fed up with this bullcrap" crime.
Any attack on any person is a terrible thing and should never be tolerated, but there is a difference between a terrorist blowing up people in the name of his god and a person that has just had enough of all the s&*t and lost it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Just to ad, I agree fully on the Halal food issue. I do not care if it is naturally halal or not, I still want the choice of buying an item without said sticker/mark/approval etc etc etc as I do not prescribe to their beliefs and do not want to put my money into something I do not believe in.
Sorry for the mini rant.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dmvr34

As I said, I will not eat halal meat. There are a lot of issues around it including dubious hygiene but that's for a whole different thread.
It is a very very lucrative industry for a small number of halal certifiers and there's been rumours that some of the profits from certification are being used to fund terrorist organisations. That's our money!

Food labelling is taken pretty seriously in the UK so if you do feel strongly about it you should check everything before putting it in your trolley.
Its also important to make companies aware that you don't approve.

They just went ahead and did it. No consultation just pandering to a minority (or maybe threatened. I don't know) which seems like commercial suicide to me. I wouldn't risk alienating 95% of my customer base just to appease the other 5 but that's the world we've allowed to happen around us.

Its in schools, hospitals and fast food places, too. No consultation, just imposed on everyone. We only find out afterwards and its things like that which lead to the resentment from ordinary everyday folk, particularly when the usual insulting labels are applied to people for even questioning it.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Tulpa because: ...

edit on 20-6-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join