It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris cordon off Champs Elysees after car hits police van - Breaking on BBC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Refugees are pretty much a non-issue here, you could also bring up colonialism instead. Which would have made way more sense btw. YMMV.

Or are you denying this was yet another an islamic terrorist?

No, but I do. Or, to be more precise, most acts of 'islamists' terror recently have been exploited to further erode our freedoms. Which suggests that we're dealing with state terror.

Nobody has been injured, the attacker is dead and the first thing our french politiclowns are getting at, is the State of Emergency expansion. Are you folks that dense or do you willingly ignore all other aspects in this?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Damiel

Europe is quickly becoming a war zone all over the place. Get ready for heightened security on a daily basis...

Not so much a war zone more a third world banana republic sh1t hole that has low IQ idiots trying to prove something about their man in the sky... The average person on the ground dare not fight back that racist!!!! f#cking bigots not embracing the enrichment,

Lets not also forget that the heighten security is a farce, London went from Critical "an attack or event was imminent" back down to severe then within hours another attack happened, they have no clue what is going to happen and the idiots in power do not want to seem like they where wrong so they just carry on like nothing happened.

We should be at "Critical" until such time this madness ends..

RA

Never set foot and taken your slippers off to come and visit us in Europe have we!????

Have a nice day in your safe zone.

Lags

Live and work in London mate, front line also, I see it all....

I see you said you was in France, I recently cycled London to Paris a matter of weeks ago and coming in via Saint Denis I cannot believe the difference in 10 years since I was there last, all major roundabouts had army and Police check points, central Paris is hideous with armed troops and Police everywhere, I guess it is the model by which all the European cities will become..

Day after I came back the Police officer was killed at the Champs Elysees, On that note I also live in a area that had the "Sharia Patrols" something here is wrong with this picture...

RA

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: FamCore

Europe is quickly becoming a war zone all over the place. Get ready for heightened security on a daily basis...

Not so much a war zone more a third world banana republic sh1t hole that has low IQ idiots trying to prove something about their man in the sky... The average person on the ground dare not fight back that racist!!!! f#cking bigots not embracing the enrichment,

Lets not also forget that the heighten security is a farce, London went from Critical "an attack or event was imminent" back down to severe then within hours another attack happened, they have no clue what is going to happen and the idiots in power do not want to seem like they where wrong so they just carry on like nothing happened.

We should be at "Critical" until such time this madness ends..

RA

Never set foot and taken your slippers off to come and visit us in Europe have we!????

Have a nice day in your safe zone.

Lags

Live and work in London mate, front line also, I see it all....

I see you said you was in France, I recently cycled London to Paris a matter of weeks ago and coming in via Saint Denis I cannot believe the difference in 10 years since I was there last, all major roundabouts had army and Police check points, central Paris is hideous with armed troops and Police everywhere, I guess it is the model by which all the European cities will become..

Day after I came back the Police officer was killed at the Champs Elysees, On that note I also live in a area that had the "Sharia Patrols" something here is wrong with this picture...

RA

St Denis is definately a dodgy area...

We are on high alert for terrorism right now which would explain the police and army presence and things are only going to become more Draconian following yesterday's attempt in the Champs Élysée.

Tomorrow is the national music festival here and it's going to be quite tense in major cities here methinks!

Warmest

Lags
edit on 20-6-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just a normal part of 'Big City' livin' in Europe these days.
Get used to it...and ignore it.

I thought the progressive tactic was not only to pretend it doesn't exist but to also dance with fairies and ride unicorns?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join