It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now ROSENSTEIN might need to recuse himself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is getting absurd. Now Deputy AG Rosenstein Says He May Need To Recuse Himself In Russia Probe: ABC

This is because he wrote the memo recommending Comey be fired.

If he does recuse himself, the duty of overseeing the probe would fall to Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, who was appointed to the position a month ago.

I'm wondering if this would be a good development or a bad one for Trump. Perhaps Brand could force Muller to step down, due to his own conflict of interests.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

When Pepe Silvia recuses himself, we will have gone full circle.

Life imitating art. Bizarre.

In terms of good or bad for Trump? The optics look so bad but I have a feeling he is playing chess and thinking three to four moves ahead. I personally can't get a grasp of it. Time will tell, I guess.

As a non-American, at least it is entertaining.
edit on 16-6-2017 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
In terms of good or bad for Trump? The optics look so bad but I have a feeling he is playing chess and thinking three to four moves ahead. I personally can't get a grasp of it. Time will tell, I guess.

I have wondered if perhaps Mueller's obviously-bias staff choices might be part of a back-room deal to sabotage his own probe. Pick a bunch of card-carrying Democrats as your investigators, creating obvious questions about impartiality and conflict-of-interest around Mueller himself, and then this becomes the excuse needed to close the investigation, or at least the excuse for Mueller to excuse himself from it.

As you said, time will tell...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
More anonymous sources.

This is exactly what Rosenstein warned about.

Don't be so gullible, people!
edit on 16-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Comey is sitting somewhere stroking a cat and trying to stay relevant...

Sorry Comey but America doesn't want a 7th grade gossipy schoolgirl to head the FBI...

Anyhow, this will all be over in a few months and the democrats will move on to something else...

Meanwhile the conservative agenda is pushing through almost unnoticed behind their backs...

Poor pelosi...I don't know if she can tell u what day it is but she sure as hell knows one thing: bush did it...err, I mean trump...whatever the crime, it's Fox News fault..

-Chris

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I said before a SC was appointed that there is not an impartial person on earth to run it. I'm not surprised that the investigation has turned into a farce.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Obfuscation by confusion or vice-versa. I'll let the dust settle, if it ever does, before I make any judgements.

I feel like it's one big cartoon animal fight.

top topics

join