It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the true bloodlines of the ruling elite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Been doing some research on Black Nobility. Not black as in skin color btw.

The Black Nobility or Black Aristocracy (Italian: nobiltà nera, aristocrazia nera) are Roman aristocratic families who sided with the Papacy under Pope Pius IX after the Savoy family-led army of the Kingdom of Italy entered Rome on 20 September 1870, overthrew the Pope and the Papal States, and took over the Quirinal Palace, and any nobles subsequently ennobled by the Pope prior to the 1929 Lateran Treaty.

Very scary conspiracy website that will explode your minds

House of Bernadotte, Sweden
House of Bourbon, France
House of Braganza, Portugal
House of Grimaldi, Monaco
House of Guelph, Britain (the most important one)
House of Habsburg, Austria
House of Hanover, Germany (the second most important one)
House of Hohenzollern, Germany
House of Karadjordjevic, Yugoslavia (former)
House of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
House of Nassau, Luxembourg
House of Oldenburg, Denmark
House of Orange, Netherlands
House of Savoy, Italy
House of Wettin, Belgium
House of Wittelsbach, Germany
House of Württemberg, Germany
House of Zogu, Albania
all the families you will find on the Windsor family tree

So... here is a list of potential candidates...

Orsini
Breakspear
Aldobrandini
Farnese
Somaglia

Wiki

According to their family legend, the Orsini are descended from the Julio-Claudian family of ancient Rome. This is fanciful, as is the alleged connection to the German families of Anhalt, Baden and Bohemian Rosenberg sporting the same name.

For those of you who don't know the Julio-Claudian family...

Hiki

The term Julio-Claudian dynasty refers to the first five Roman emperors—Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero[1]—or the family to which they belonged. They ruled the Roman Empire from its formation under Augustus in the second half of the 1st century (44/31/27) BC, until AD 68 when the last of the line, Nero, committed suicide.[2]

So... what do you guys think?

Who's the real bloodline's that rule us?

Who are the antediluvians?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Reptilians no doubt. Only blood sucking Vamps would screw with people they way they have.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Who are the bloodlines though??

I heard once that what's in the blood has everything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hard to say, something vile and inhuman i'm sure. I will say, that I always feel the energy aura's of those who have less that decent intentions...

Often times it makes me sick and I can't stand being around those walking diseased types. Online offline, makes no difference. I see and feel everything!

As for their blood, it's Cursed. Possibly as I once heard, has too much Iron/copper.

eta: Obviously those running this # rock control things are those standing in plain sight.
edit on 10-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Hard to tell.

With all the hidden power structures, the Vatican being one of the oldest...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Here is a good video on this topic.
edit on 10-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The true ruling bloodlines don't inhabit the surface of this planet. But the Earthly bloodlines that stretch to antiquity can be cloudy at best.

I'm sure many families believe they're part of the "ruling" houses, but could've easily been misled at some point in their ancestry.

It'd be interesting to find out what many elite families think of their own origins. I'm sure we'd hear much conflicting info.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gee, I don't see my family name there at all. The only Royal blood I will ever have is when I drink a bottle of Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think people look too deep into the royal bloodline- ruling elite theory.
Yes, a couple of hundred years ago a minor royal from one family was pushed onto a minor royal form another family but that was for diplomatic reasons ie. to join two opposing families to stop a war.
But nowadays it' about one thing only and that's money. Keeping money in the family. You could say well money equals power but that does not equate to a ruling elite.
The ruling elite now are the mega-rich media men, the mega-rich corporate men. Not the royal families.
You know the ones, the people with too much money that buy politicians, governments and even countries.
And non of them related to any "royal" family.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I find this interesting as I had a little bit damaged Polish girlfriend once. She was very into her family tree and her blue blood line coming through Russia with big names in it.
I always took it with a pinch of salt but have to say that most of her family were vary clever people, but normal. Her two children were early recognized to be in the top 2% IQ. They had brown eyes that seemed to be able to look into your soul mirroring the intelligence in their eyes.

S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

To an extent you have it, or the website has it correct. I spent months researcing this. All I found was that the thing the Royals have in common is a claim to lineage from the House of David. They seem to get there by way of descendants of St. Anne's sisters.

The Roman connection is mis-understood. There is a Roman connection through descendants of the Theodosian family. There were numerous offshoots of that family through the maternal line into France and Spain, hence the Hapsburgs and the House of Bourbon. As well, there was a Theodosian descendant who left Constantinople, migrated to Venice and was the ancestoral line for some of the later Italian families such as the Medicis.

None of this matters except for the fact that the same families control the European banks and the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). Hence it seems, they have always been and will always be. They have survived wth their immense wealth through every collapse of Empire, Plagues and 2 World Wars. And so far, they've survived Angela Merkle, Tony Blair and Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Interesting you mention the IQ. One trait the Royals seem to have in common is what's called the "Royal Mind" which has several attributes but the one most striking is photographic memory with total recall. Hence, they can meet a person only once and will instantly recall that persons name and details 20 years later and they can do that with tens of thousands of people. Its a trait mostly in the female descendants.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
boot
edit on 11-6-2017 by mericks74 because: neg.-

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

To an extent you have it, or the website has it correct. I spent months researcing this. All I found was that the thing the Royals have in common is a claim to lineage from the House of David. They seem to get there by way of descendants of St. Anne's sisters.

The Roman connection is mis-understood. There is a Roman connection through descendants of the Theodosian family. There were numerous offshoots of that family through the maternal line into France and Spain, hence the Hapsburgs and the House of Bourbon. As well, there was a Theodosian descendant who left Constantinople, migrated to Venice and was the ancestoral line for some of the later Italian families such as the Medicis.

None of this matters except for the fact that the same families control the European banks and the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). Hence it seems, they have always been and will always be. They have survived wth their immense wealth through every collapse of Empire, Plagues and 2 World Wars. And so far, they've survived Angela Merkle, Tony Blair and Donald Trump.

That's what I read about Queen Elizabeth and the Rothschild as well, house of Jacob. Thanks for the info going to check out what you today.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The surface is ruled by people allergic to the sun. If that's any clue.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

from your source

Today the Guelphs (the Windsors) rule by dominating the raw materials market, and for years they have fixed the price of gold (a commodity they neither produce nor own). The House of Windsor also controls the price of copper, zinc, lead and tin. It is no accident that the principle commodity exchanges are located in London, England. Companies run by Black Nobility families are British Petroleum, Oppenheimer, Lonrho, Philbro and many many more.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
The surface is ruled by people allergic to the sun. If that's any clue.

Exactly the people I was going to name.... they are not 100% bloodlines...
but are individuals in that general bloodline who stand-out amongst their peers...

a study needs conducted as to the bloodline Mitochrondrial DNA from the female side And IF that is a carrier of the Vampire genome

rockerfeller-soros-kissinger-brzezinski are but a few of the obvious non-100% humans, who have gone over to the dark-side... those names are a few of the top tier of the ruling elite, but there are scores of others who have kept themselves hidden well...

In my mind--- the Windsors and other royalty ilk are just useful idiots, doing the Charade' Parade to keep the masses engaged and somewhat loyal to the elevated status of the royals on a elementary level only (their ain't nobody going to sacrifice their life to save one-of-them...)
edit on th30149772910117512017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

thinking about it more...

the 100 or so bloodlines in the human race that could possibly achieve the status of Elite Masters...only those who go off the deep end and commit to the Dark are permitted to change their actual blood makeup.... pretty mush along the lines of a Alchemist generating their own chunk of the-philosophers-stone which turns baser elements into wealthy metals & turns mortal men into gods that live legendary lives//

~~ The philosopher's stone or stone of the philosophers (Latin: lapis philosophorum) is a legendary alchemical substance capable of turning base metals such as mercury into gold (chrysopoeia, from the Greek χρυσός khrusos, "gold," and ποιεῖν poiēin, "to make") or silver. It is also able to extend one's life.
(And to attain a higher station among mere mortals...added by myself)
edit on th30149773023917102017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Power is a fickle thing, and does not last long with one person or organization. The ideology lasts much longer, but that too is eventually forgotten and lost. a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
bloodlines are bull#. all europeans share many of the same ancestors. www.nature.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What is this obsession with bloodlines?

Most of the people in Europe - and beyond - are decended from Charlemagne.

www.theguardian.com...

So what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join