It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: London Mayor Sadiq Khan shared a platform with Borough Market attacker's 'close friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'm no fan of Khan but the smear dossier was written by Tory London Mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith, most of the alleged platforms were counter protests against radical islam and work in anti-terror when protesting the now banned group Islam4UK, with.

Just to expand upon that... Zac Goldsmith was also the loser to Khan in the 2015 election, he is also a fully paid up Tory.

Bias like you wouldn't believe.

How sad people from America have jumped on Khan because their President chose to try and subvert our democracy by denigrating Khan over twitter.

Trump even took Khan's words out of context to try and score points...bottom line Trump should stfu as should some of you, as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and have weak sources.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

wait, they have 'all muslim' gyms or things like that?
thats ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Really? So, it was all made up?

We can see a compilation of some older videos including one, starting at around a minute in the video, in which a younger Khan is behind, and to the right of the mother of Zacarias Moussauri.

Let's not forget that out of Khan's own mouth he called "moderate Muslims" as "uncles tom" in Iranian interview.

edit on 7-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
London has a confirmed terror Mayor, when are the Brits going to rise up and stop the madness?

Oh, and people made fun of Trump for opposing this certified enemy of the free world, Trump was right, so much winning.

No Trump lied, here's the video proving trump lied, Khan spent his entire speech condemning the attack, announcing more police and measures, We are all shocked and angry today - but this is our city. We will never let these cowards win and we will never be cowed by terrorism. - www.independent.co.uk... a7773766.html

When Trump was shown the video he continued lying and claimed all the videos of the conference and condemnations were all faked by every single media organistion in Europe - even the US embassy, ambassaor and capitol hill have issues official statements appologising for Trumps lies and have praised Khan's speech and track record in tackling extremism.

her'es one of the UK government attacking Trump for his lies. www.independent.co.uk...

“I have been very clear that what Donald Trump has said about the Mayor of London is wrong," Ms May told Sky News. - Theresa MP

He didn't win, he lied, he got caught and he continues to lie, he's a laughing stock as everyone knows he's only doing it because he's still triggered that Khan and 1.6m Brits asked if it was wise to grant Trump a state visit when many of his policies are illegal in the UK and Europe.

Hiding behind your Islamic terror Mayor won't save you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think the mayor of London is part of the infiltration by hardline muslims groups that support jihad against the west. There is so much jihadist dirt in Khans locker its ridiculous.

Ill change my mind if evidence proves otherwise. I dont expect anyone to change my mind though. It seems fairly obvious.
edit on 7-6-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Once again I'm sure it would be Britain to save Europe from itself.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

London has a confirmed terror Mayor, when are the Brits going to rise up and stop the madness?

Oh, and people made fun of Trump for opposing this certified enemy of the free world, Trump was right, so much winning.

No Trump lied, here's the video proving trump lied, Khan spent his entire speech condemning the attack, announcing more police and measures, We are all shocked and angry today - but this is our city. We will never let these cowards win and we will never be cowed by terrorism. - www.independent.co.uk... a7773766.html

When Trump was shown the video he continued lying and claimed all the videos of the conference and condemnations were all faked by every single media organistion in Europe - even the US embassy, ambassaor and capitol hill have issues official statements appologising for Trumps lies and have praised Khan's speech and track record in tackling extremism.

her'es one of the UK government attacking Trump for his lies. www.independent.co.uk...

“I have been very clear that what Donald Trump has said about the Mayor of London is wrong," Ms May told Sky News. - Theresa MP

He didn't win, he lied, he got caught and he continues to lie, he's a laughing stock as everyone knows he's only doing it because he's still triggered that Khan and 1.6m Brits asked if it was wise to grant Trump a state visit when many of his policies are illegal in the UK and Europe.

He's not my mayor, I'm not hiding behind him and he's not terrorist - I'm just provind video evidence you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and when conferonted with facts you act like a nazi Trump groupie by repeating your lies and claiming anyone who provides proof that you're a racist, clueless liar is a terrorist.

Why not just admit the fact you and Trump made a mistake? At least you'd gain some dignity that way, instead your just makking up even more racist rubbish and further demonstrating you have no idea about UK politics, Khan or the fact Trump is not welcome in the UK as every politician, the queen, media and the public think he's the worlds most dangerous idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He's not my mayor, I'm not hiding behind him and he's not terrorist - I'm just provind video evidence you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and when conferonted with facts you act like a nazi Trump groupie by repeating your lies and claiming anyone who provides proof that you're a racist, clueless liar is a terrorist.

Why not just admit the fact you and Trump made a mistake? At least you'd gain some dignity that way, instead your just makking up even more racist rubbish and further demonstrating you have no idea about UK politics, Khan or the fact Trump is not welcome in the UK as every politician, the queen, media and the public think he's the worlds most dangerous idiot.

There is indisputable proof he hangs around with terrorists and he is using his position as mayor to pacify his infidel unbeliever subjects that he rules over into accepting the inevitability of his buddies killing them in terror attacks.

(post by WilsonWilson removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There may be hope for the UK still!

Don't give up!
You can either go the path of America or France you decide.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There is indisputable proof he hangs around with terrorists and he is using his position as mayor to pacify his infidel unbeliever subjects that he rules over into accepting the inevitability of his buddies killing them in terror attacks.

No there isn't just a bunch of neo nazi's claiming it. You've clearly never been to the UK, spoken to someone from there or know the first thing about what a mayor does or Sadiq's views or what he said and rely on Trump's smear campaign against him as proof while ignoring all reality and every poltician, public and lawyer who have repeatedly proven Trump makes all these claims up because he's so delusional and moronic he thinks London is a no go zone and the 1.8m signatories, 250+ legal experts and every MP from any Party in the UK have spent the last few days pubicly ridiculing Trump and exposing his lies and defending Khan despite it being an election.

But we can't let facts, laws, sworn testimony and 1000s of hours of video and anti-terror work as evidence or stop people like yourself and trump from being racist.

originally posted by: JAY1980
There may be hope for the UK still!

Don't give up!
You can either go the path of America or France you decide.

Context is key here - look at the banners and big red balloon with CWU on. This was the Communication Workers Union taking the piss out of Trump's innability to form a sentenc, terrible public speaking skills and being more suited to being a Jerry Springer guest than a Politician. The full chant is 'No Trump, No KKK, No Facist USA'.

Plus it was filmed several months ago ny neo-nazi party Britain First leader Paul Golding who was a member of the BritishNeo-Nazi Terrorist Group 'National Front' who have repeatedly set off nail bombs in London to try and cause a race riot. Though admitedly he isn't waving his Swastika and doing Nazi salutes in the footage which is his standard pose.
edit on 8-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Racist?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

National Front = terrorists?
National Front = nail bombs?

Please explain.....referenced sources included.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
God this site is so ridiculously right wing now, its full of so much bull#. Its just creepy, Trump writes a bull# tweet and all the little right wing fundies come out to play.

The more society rejects the far left the better, because let's face it, what you call right wing is actually anyone who doesn;t agree with leftist radicals.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wouldnt want to live in London whoever there mayor is, Khan does seem to be worth a quizzing by the plod or security services, unless they are in on it as well, who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

National Front = terrorists?
National Front = nail bombs?

Please explain.....referenced sources included.

David Copeland, London Nail bomber in the 90s, set off a series of nail bombs across London for 13 days killing several and seriously wounding 150, member/steward of the National Front, regularly pictured with Tyndall and Nick Griffin, and when caught the NF held a march in support of him and applauded him outside court as his public defence was he bombed black communities to try and start a race divide so the BNP would be elected to power.

This documentary covers the whole history of it www.youtube.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...

(though Tyndal had changed the name from NF to BNP with the announcement "Mein Kampf is my Bible" and BNP splinter group Combat 18 claimed to have planted the Brixton bomb

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The National Front itself never, ever carried out a terrorist attack, (neither has BNP).

Yes, David Copeland did, and he deserves to be treat like any other terrorist.

But that's one member of a group who acted as an individual.

Should all Muslims be deemed terrorists because some Muslims carry out acts of terrorism?

Combat 18 aren't a splinter group - they are self-avowed Nazi sympathisers and deserve no place in society.

Its important to be accurate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join