It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: London Mayor Sadiq Khan shared a platform with Borough Market attacker's 'close friend

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Sadiq Khan attended a conference with one of the London Bridge murderers' close friends who is accused of training one of the 7/7 bombers, MailOnline can reveal.

The London Mayor spoke on the same platform as Sajeel Shahid, a militant who is said to have helped to train the ringleader of the July 7 London bomb attacks.

It emerged today Shahid was gym buddies with killer Khuram Butt, who butchered seven people in the deadly rampage on the capital's streets on Saturday night.

The pair once ran martial arts classes together at the all-Muslim Ummah Fitness gym in east London.

EXCLUSIVE: London Mayor Sadiq Khan shared a platform with Borough Market attacker's 'close friend' who 'trained one of the 7/7 bombers'

Apparently London's Mayor Sadiq Khan has several links to Muslim extremists. The Mayor of London, Khan, spoke during a 2003 conference alongside Yasser al-Sirri, who had attempted a political assassination and was sentenced to death in Egypt. In his speech, Khan represented a 9/11 conspirator and also criticized two anti-terrorist bills for targeting Muslim groups.

Another of the speakers at the 2003 conference was Sajeel Shahid. Shahid had been named in a 2004 New York court for having set up an Al Qaeda training camp in Pakistan back in 2003. One of Shahid's graduates, from the terrorist camp, was none other than Mohammed Siddique Khan, who was the leader of the 4 suicide bombers that killed 52 people on the London underground and on a bus.

Khan was a gym buddy with Khuram Butt, one of the three Muslim extremists who had murdered seven people this past Saturday night.

In his defense a spokesman for Sadiq Khan stated that all of this of old news. Except that the latest link of Khan with yet another Muslim extremists just came to light.

How many more "coincidences" will come to light regarding London's Mayor and his links to Muslim extremists?

edit on 7-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I've seen a video pop up on social media linking Sadiq Khan being a lawyer for 9/11 terrorist so I done some digging. The Snopes website seems adamant that the claims are false
www.snopes.com...

With an election about to happen mixed with the recent terror attacks here in the U.K. I just really don't know what to believe. Either our countries politicians and figures of high authority are all in it together or because there's an election going on any possible smearing of a political party member newspapers/social media are pumping out every bit of propaganda they can
edit on 7-6-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here is a video of Sadiq Khan speaking at a conference, while the ISIS flag is waved in the audience. (8:25 minutes in is the flag)

And people wonder why islamist terrorists can travel to Syria to fight and are still allowed back into the UK.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker
I hate Snopes with a passion. It's methods of debunking are biased and loaded with intellectual high grounds - if you don't believe what some bloke and his wife type then you are stupid.

That said the explanation is plausible. Am I correct in thinking the article suggests Khan did not defend 9/11 terrorists but did want to defend three Islamist extremists in Cairo? If that's the case it is no better than defending 9/11 terrorists.

I'm not a fan of Khan.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Snopes has a way of twisting reality much of the time.

Note this source that Snopes uses in their own article:
www.theguardian.com...

Goldsmith said Khan “chose to defend” Zacarias Moussaoui, one of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks. Khan said he never represented him and his firm had consulted on his defence.

So, Khan did not defend the terrorist directly but "consulted on his defence". That sounds like a minor difference. It sounds like he defended the terrorist.

There is other information in that source regarding Khan's ties to extremists.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I hate Snopes with a passion. It's methods of debunking are biased and loaded with intellectual high grounds - if you don't believe what some bloke and his wife type then you are stupid.

That said the explanation is plausible. Am I correct in thinking the article suggests Khan did not defend 9/11 terrorists but did want to defend three Islamist extremists in Cairo? If that's the case it is no better than defending 9/11 terrorists.

I'm not a fan of Khan.

Yeah he was defending some terrorists in Egypt. There is video footage on another thread of him talking to the press about it, trying to exert some pressure on Egypt to let his pals off.

Before he was elected mayor all of this came out and instead of actually doing the research to understand that it is all true, liberal Londoners clutched their pearls and cried racism, voted for Khan out of sympathy, and thus condemned the city to years of severe threats from terrorism.
edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is that an ISIS flag or something else but with similar colours
Boy waving flag at 8:25

ISIS flag from google images

They look similar but I'm not an expert and cannot say whether the flags are different

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I had not actually looked into Khan's background previously. From just a few minutes of searching, this guy's background is seriously suspicious.

If I were conspiracy minded,
I might think that he might be one of the beginning of the predicted Islamic takeover of government in order to further the caliphate and sharia law.

His comments in the last week about not worrying about the increased police presence could take on a whole new meaning from this perspective. One could think that he might have actually been telling extremists not to let the increased police presence cause them fear or slow them down.

At the very least his past seems to show that he has a soft spot for extremists and does not hold them in contempt.

edit on 6/7/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thanks for those who replied regarding Snopes, I can't say I've had much experience with Snopes. Since seeing the video of Khan being linked to 9/11 terrorist to be honest I was shocked so I attempted to do what research I could. So apologies for not getting it quite right

A part of me believes it but another part is saying to me 'surely this can't be true' ... if it is true then I've got to be honest it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

They can't even vet their own damn Mayor.

Who exactly are 'They'?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Is that an ISIS flag or something else but with similar colours
Boy waving flag at 8:25

ISIS flag from google images

They look similar but I'm not an expert and cannot say whether the flags are different

Not the Islamic State flag, but it's the black standard, a very common flag used by Islamist radical groups. Especially since the late 90s. The Islamic State flag is a variation of it in fact. As is the Al-Qaeda flag, Al-Nusra flag, you get the idea

Khan should be removed from office, investigated for his connections and/or support to terrorist organisations and if it indeed turns out he has them, arrested for treason.
edit on -050005am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka again like I said I'm no expert I posted those images for anyone that can tell the difference

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I agree with Donald Trump - Khan is a prized-asshole and the most useless and dangerous mayor London has had in the last 100 years.

He is there to fundamentally change London into a terrorist hotspot and for that I take my hat off to him - he's done a good job so far, I just wonder how long it will take before the British public wake up to what he is actively conspiring to do to existing citizens?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Konduit

They can't even vet their own damn Mayor.

Who exactly are 'They'?

In this case, sadly, it was the electorate.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Intellectual high ground, such as only using reliable sources and not falsely accusing people with zero evidence.. how biased..

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

a reply to: and14263

Intellectual high ground, such as only using reliable sources and not falsely accusing people with zero evidence.. how biased..

Snopes is a joke. Its a liberal in a basement, with his wife (or maybe now his stripper mistress) doing his best to head off anything that shines a light on the corrupt ideology he peddles.

Here is a Forbes article detailed one journalists realisation of what they really are.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I don't know anything about him save for what I read here. Don't really care enough to dig but it seems like he will probably be stepping down in short order
Even if none of this is true. Allegations are enough these days.
To the people that live over There.
Are citizens demanding he step down?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I don't know anything about him save for what I read here. Don't really care enough to dig but it seems like he will probably be stepping down in short order
Even if none of this is true. Allegations are enough these days.
To the people that live over There.
Are citizens demanding he step down?

No, all the allegations with video evidence in a number of instances was made public during his election. It made no difference, Londoners voted for the terrorist sympathiser out of guilt anyway. It is what it is, this is what Londoners wanted so they can't really have any complaints that London has become a hot bed of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

This makes you wonder, propaganda works like magic, he became a Mayor of a major city, because this days if you are not voting for running Muslim you are an islamophobic.

Well I guess fearmogering in London and the UK is going to get the people what they fear the most.

Hang in there my fellow English, citizens, fight back don't let this radicals take over.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join