It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked could intervene with Comey on FBI probe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

www.rawstory.com...

The nation’s top intelligence official told associates in March that President Trump asked him if he could intervene with then-FBI Director James B. Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials.

uh oh....

On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Coats will be in the investigation barrel soon....

gettin real....

www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 6-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The link doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If thats true them how come the CIA head didnt mention it yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'd like to say anonymous source, but since the link is busted, I can't see for myself. However, WaPo suggest it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Real "Good" sources until Thursday.

All the MSM will be flooding the market with BS.

They must know something is not going to be to their liking as usual.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Clever.

The RawStory refers back to the BS WP "sources".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You called it. Something big gonna show up. hmmmm

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

At least you're consistent. You alway play the fakes new card.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

www.rawstory.com...

The nation’s top intelligence official told associates in March that President Trump asked him if he could intervene with then-FBI Director James B. Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials.

uh oh....

On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Coats will be in the investigation barrel soon....

gettin real....

www.chicagotribune.com...

LOL..."officials close to Coats"....well.....I guess we will find out soon enough! I mean if he did say that to him and Coats didn't report it then he himself is about to be fired.

But yeah, let's not think critically and take the associates close to him at their word, whomever they are.

I am truly looking forward to the giant nothing burger to come and being able to just really dog all sources that have put these ridiculous stories up.

This story may take the cake as far as recent.

Odd how the KUSHNER thing came and went within a day....

edit on 6/6/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

At least you're consistent. You alway play the fake new card.

www.cnn.com...

LOL again....neat link. So they are expected to do what they are hired to do? Question people about if Trump pushed them to drop a case.

Again....cant wait!

Really I can't wait for all the new stupidity that comes from the testimonies because once nothing comes from them against Trump, well I guess a new narrative has to be formed.

[SNIP]
edit on 6/6/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed ptroll

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Called it again. So much winning. Are you tired of winning? I'm certainly not.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Now let's wait for another "news" and a reason why Comey shouldn't testify. I'm curious if they go as far to try to cancel the hearing altogether though. This is so exciting.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

At least you're consistent. You alway play the fakes new card.

www.cnn.com...

uuuuHaHaHa

According to some key senators

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yep...based on the assumption that Comey will disappoint, the liberal MSM is already re-tooling to say that Trump ask other people to stop the Russia-Collusion investigation.

re:www.motherjones.com...
Whom will the liberal media turn to for evidence, after COATS and ROGERS don't give them impeachment material?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As an IND still giving Trump a chance, unlike most of you I have no horse in this race. I rarely participate in the nonsensical divisive partisan bickering. It is disgusting, detrimental, and easy to see through. Really sad, and drives some people to anger. I find it bewildering and somewhat amusing. Does anyone really believe in 2017 our POTUS is the most powerful person in America anyway? If so, you have discredited yourself to me anyway.
That aside, and more on topic, If Comey had a nutsack he would likely still have his job. He continuously ran from Trump as if he had something to hide. I rarely comment on these threads but that is important to note. Comey is not trustworthy even by the shady alphabet agency standards. Comey is a B#tch and ran the FBI like a B#tch and disgraced what should be a noble job to serve and protect the people. When you cannot look your boss in the eye and try to shun him... Well you end up where he is. If Trump did pull any of this B.S. Comey should have handled it like a real leader. His true character came out in the end. F. U. James Comey, you are a disgrace to American Government. I hope in the end, you are prosecuted. Got Hillary? You dirty corrupted nutless swine P.O.S.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling, and I also love cheese. Yes, Augustus, I'm looking at you. Wink wink...

(post by SeekingAlpha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow, aren't we salty. Attacking a member, assuming his indentity?

Lol, typical left unhinged, its awesome.

Go back to the mudpit where you belong.

edit on 6-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join