It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptic's Popular!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I checked out the banner ad on ebay for ATS. I'm assuming it's a screen shot from SO's screen. Look at the number of U2Us! And he's usually pretty prompt about answering them. They probably came while he wrote that ad. Daaaang!

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Didnt stay gone long.

I dont understand why members will say they are leaving for one reason or another, then never go anywhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Didnt stay gone long.

I dont understand why members will say they are leaving for one reason or another, then never go anywhere.

Read my link and my last post. Besides, I gave myself a week to get away. With members like you, spittin' cobra, helping me regret posting at all on this board with comments like that, my last post on the thread attached to my signature may have to be deleted. Glad to see you like to keep an open discussion and focus on the thread.

And this reaction I'm having now is a prime example of why I probably shouldn't post on any thread instead of the ones I feel are "safe". Kudos, cobra. You should be proud in your prideful arrogance.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just keeping it real.

I feel when a member does this, they need to be seen or missed.

Nothing personal JJ.

Look at your posts, you didnt give yourself a week, you only missed two days.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ojh yeah, it was the other post I gave myself a week. Well, enjoy being able to gloat saying "I told you so". You must be very happy about that. Bye.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I almost just walked away because I didn't want cobra to be right.
Though I think he has a pride problem, so do I, and this is a prime example. I'm going to swallow my pride and go where God leads me. If that's hangimg out here on ATS, cool. If not, I won't be back. But I will not allow Satan to dictate what I do. Jeepers, this thread may have to move to the religious board since nothing has talked about the original point yet.

Spittin, I'll be praying for you. As of now, though, I believe I'm going to be hanging around BTS and a few boards of ATS. Thanks again everyone who sent those U2Us and emails.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
since nothing has talked about the original point yet.

And interupt your's and SpittinCobra lovely discussion

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Spittin, I'll be praying for you.

It will do you know good my friend, for I dont believe in your GOD.

At one time it was against the board rules to make a post about your leaving.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont' know much about ebay, but when are people gonna bid for it. are they waiting for the last couple hours to do it?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
I dont' know much about ebay, but when are people gonna bid for it. are they waiting for the last couple hours to do it?

It's a pretty high starting bid and a high reserve. I don't think they're going about it the right way, ebay isn't really a place to sell pricy ad space. Then again, I could be wrong.

--
That rule was changed, though, and there were reasons for it. Had I not made that post, I would have been outta here no problem. Because of the outreach I recieved in private correspondance, I was motivated to stick around.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just checked....I have 666 U2Us....I wasn't expecting that, hehe....

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Unread where they show up on your main screen, Gaz? Skep had what looked like 32 sitting there.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Unread where they show up on your main screen, Gaz? Skep had what looked like 32 sitting there.

Not that Skeptic isn't popular
but there's a glitch that accumulates (especially it seems for [no subject] U2U's) leaving them as unread even after reading them.

So he probably already read them.

I've read all mine this month, but it still shows 31 of them as new.

I'm not slack on reading them though, just deleting them like Gaz.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I only have 2 unread, and that's because I haven't done the work around. If you click through all you have, for some reason the unread tends to disappear. Mine usually come from the ATS Staff U2Us, but clicking on them a few times fixes it.

top topics

join