It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: whyamIhere

a reply to: whyamIhere

He or she is only telling the truth

It isn't people like you, I'm sure your a great person

We can disagree without race baiting and insults.

The guy is using the N word.

That is over the line...

He occulted the words. Acceptable!

If Bill Marr would have done the same thing there wouldn't have been any problem.

I myself often do, since I don't like profanity, things like this:

F___ Trump

Obamas a P___y

Ill never spell out the whole words

I am fine with those words.

The N-word pushes the limit. IMO

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: Willtell

"Interestingly, I bet the same people defending the indefensible: Trumps negative output would condemn rap singers negative influence on society "
BUT those are ni**ers! They deserve it! Riiiiiiight Trumpers?

I don't believe you spent 30 years in the legal profession.

You act like you're in high school.

You are also race baiting...Got a mirror ?

He may have spent 30 years in a institution dealing with legal professionals.
Or he's 15.
edit on 2017-06-05T20:32:27-05:002201705America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: he's probably just a no life troll, getting the attention he needs

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
It's not Trump's fault that some people aren't willing to control themselves. We need to start taking personal responsibility for our own actions, not making excuses and placing the blame on some external 3rd party. That's the biggest problem our country has, too few want to accept that they are responsible for their own actions.

BINGO! But if you listen to people while going through life, you realize that 99% of the population blames outside people or events for their own shortcomings.

That's why I tell my Democrat friends to focus on finding a "Trump beater" for 2020, and they might just capture the Senate again in 2018...if they hurry.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

From the increase of racist crimes against minorities, Jews and Muslims particularly, to the irrational responses to Trump from liberals, such as Kathy Griffin and Riza Aslan, the CNN religious commentator, all over the pubic square and private spectrum the reactions to Donald Trump are bringing out the worst in many people.

The liberal PC cult ideology is the cause of extremism being the new DNC mainstream hive mentality, which in turn the actions & words & behaviors & attitudes of "open season on whites" is what caused a backlash (which by the way the counter-current violence is still almost negligible compared to liberal violence), as well as the root cause of liberals being so temper tantrum out of their minds in reaction to Trump's victory, and so on.

You my friend are obviously a Ron Paul disciple. Taking the very very astute post in another thread in consideration.

Well half a brain is better than no brain!

A little humorous hyperbole there

Anyway, thank God as of yet only liberal pout of the boundary actions have been non-lethal, whereas on the other hand the right wing are killing people in America.

Hate crimes against “liberals” are on the rise and were talking MURDER not just protests and name calling

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

A word about RACISM.
IT EXISTS, is strong and pervades American culture as much as ever.
DO NOT tell me about all your black friends.DO NOT tell me Obama is a racist.
DO NOT tell me about black life, black culture, what blacks should do, how black folk should act, what they should say, listen to or watch!
That's WHITE RACIST SH**.
DO NOT tell me I'm race baiting (MR WHITE BOY) because I state that the double standard mentioned above is due to WHITE RACISM!
YOU ARE A YOUNG, UNEDUCATED MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN WHITE KID, YOU DON"T KNOW JACK ABOUT ANY, REPEAT ANY!!! OF THOSE THINGS! EXCEPT FOR THE RIGHT WING RACIST SH** YOU PARROT!
Got it? I say this once!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He or she is only telling the truth

It isn't people like you, I'm sure your a great person

We can disagree without race baiting and insults.

The guy is using the N word.

That is over the line...

He occulted the words. Acceptable!

If Bill Marr would have done the same thing there wouldn't have been any problem.

I myself often do, since I don't like profanity, things like this:

F___ Trump

Obamas a P___y

Ill never spell out the whole words

I am fine with those words.

The N-word pushes the limit. IMO

He occulted the letters. Well its a reasonable dispute....I respect your opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I was also talking about murder / mass murder / random killings / abduction & torture of mentally handicapped... in addition to the obviously implicated blood letting / rioting / lynch mob beatings / stripping naked while beating / goosesteeping neofascist brigades / riot squads / rabid censorship / overt racism.

All of which the followers of this "NuLiberal" SJW mentality trump all other competitors presently, and even give the former iterations of the KKK / NeoNazi's types in their haydays a runs for their racism.

edit on 5-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not a rap..

Those are bullet points.. Line items.

..and there's more items than I listed.

trump is a turd - plane and simple.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

t's not Trump's fault that some people aren't willing to control themselves.

OH the HILARIOUS IRONY!!!
Trump and self control????
You people have no awareness of reality!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Is there nothing you won't blame on Trump.

Give the guy a chance.

Biggest bunch of crybaby sore losers I have ever seen.

Trump won fair and square.

Deal with it...Sheesh

If Hillary would've won, it would bring out the worse in me.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A simple question for all of you pro Trump knee jerks.
Did you EVER hear of anyone praising Trump for being a nice guy? A decent person?
I've followed Trump since he first became a media event, MANY years ago.In all that time I heard he was entertaining, a business man etc. But never once, a nice human being.
Has he ever taken some of the absurd amount of money he has to benefit anyone other than himself? WHEN???
Bill Gates has, Musk has, Buffett has, The Kennedy's have etc. Where's the Trump Foundation?
OR did you guys just latch on the Trump when he ran for President.
MAN, America runs on propaganda!

Who cares if he's a nice guy? Save your emotion-based leadership for your girl scout troop. And yes, he donated his presidential salary... for example. Pretty easy to forget since it just happened in the last month or two. Sheesh. Have you donated your salary yet? Ever? Then shut up.

link   
a reply to: c2oden

LOL More simple minded mid 20's silliness> Still playing video games? Betcha watch cartoons!
You guys really are ridiculous, you make me laugh.That's why I do this! Never fails!
Poor boys.

edit on 5-6-2017 by PDXEX because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: PDXEX

^^^ the countdown is starting

I hear a "buzzing" sound

edit on Jun-05-2017 by xuenchen because: soonagain

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

A word about RACISM.
IT EXISTS, is strong and pervades American culture as much as ever.
DO NOT tell me about all your black friends.DO NOT tell me Obama is a racist.
DO NOT tell me about black life, black culture, what blacks should do, how black folk should act, what they should say, listen to or watch!
That's WHITE RACIST SH**.
DO NOT tell me I'm race baiting (MR WHITE BOY) because I state that the double standard mentioned above is due to WHITE RACISM!
YOU ARE A YOUNG, UNEDUCATED MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN WHITE KID, YOU DON"T KNOW JACK ABOUT ANY, REPEAT ANY!!! OF THOSE THINGS! EXCEPT FOR THE RIGHT WING RACIST SH** YOU PARROT!
Got it? I say this once!

Outside of se violence...
there arent too many bigger signs of a racist than a rabidly obsessive self-perception based solely in race (over being a individual human being), and over-inflated sense of racial victimization, purely white/black binary worldview, racial demagoguery, racial stereotyping ("MR WHITE BOY"), painting ALL of ones perceived ideological opponents as one int he same (see white/black binary mentality) while telling them they're inferior ("I'm smarter than all of you" I think it was you said) wherein all words thus far have been group orientated [meaning you're being a supremacist from what I can tell]...

Probably a few more I could think of if a thought about it longer than it took me to type all this, is what I've already pieced together just reading a few of your short ill mannered and poorly composed postings.

Even SupremeCommander wasn't this bad!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

LOL More simple minded mid 29's silliness> Still playing video games? Betcha watch cartoons!
You guys really are ridiculous, you make me laugh.That's why I do this! Never fails!
Poor boys.

You need help man.
I just read your post history.
I hope you get the help you need.

edit on 2017-06-05T20:43:07-05:002201705America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Nice values.
Hero is the guy who F's people over.Guess you LOVE the system.Girl Scout Troop?Sorry, I'm retired after a successful career, got a million bucks, a bunch of nice toys, don't owe a cent.
I am not an angry, failing, insecure post adolescent. Your long experience is in....what again? Your expertise is.....what again? OH! Having opinions and no judgement!
Guess you showed me!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Girl Scout Troop?Sorry, I'm retired after a successful career, got a million bucks, a bunch of nice toys, don't owe a cent.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

^^^ the countdown is starting

I hear a "buzzing" sound

Sounds more like a hammering sound to me.. heavy boots.. and a hammer.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Chill out bro.

Let him learn. Let us be respectful

You can use your intelligence to debate, Its there and a better methodology.

I use to be like you my friend. Back in the day and night!

I was an internet gunslinger... m___fu___ers FEARED ME AS I trod the forums…. I made grown men and woman cry with my intellect, mother wit and knowledge!

I was so bad; I personally brought down the CLUB OF ROME forum..as the CUB OF ROME... GOOGLE IT

But just like many gunslingers, you know Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday you learn empathy for the ignorant and compassion for the blind and after so many gun fights leaving so many souls wounded, I got a heart and couldn’t do it no more…

I learned to love

As much as I argue with these hard head M____ f_____s on this forum I love them nevertheless. There my brothers and sisters and will always hope the best for all the members of ATS.

HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR ALL THE MEMBERS OF ATS...

Let us chill brother and dispute in the best manner...YOUR INTELLEGENCE IS DEEP, USE IT, IT WONT FAIL YOU

You’re absolved as far as I’m concerned using the n____r word in a good place here because it was in context and you occulted the letters

peace

edit on 5-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LOL More simple minded mid 29's silliness> Still playing video games? Betcha watch cartoons!
Poor boys.

You're right, I still watch cartoons and play video games.
With my kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join