It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This is expected, since number one, human nature tends to be imitative, and a highly provocative political person always riles up the opposite political side often to exaggerated levels of response.

How about the riots, 99%ers etc under Obama? If anything that was the start what we see today. We also have people that just do not except that their candidate loss...get over it...move on...

It is funny how you seem to want to blame all this left aggressiveness on Trump... When will the left finally understand that a person's actions, fate in life, success etc is all created by their own actions good or bad. STOP BLAMING OTHERS....lol

edit on 5-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sure he is. As for the last 2 decades filth, disease and cancer runs amuck in politics, universities, and the elite. FOR THE FIRST TIME in a very long time we actually have a potus. Thus going to take some time for normalcy to come back. He'll we might even get our old friend called Common Sense, whom was buried a while back.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So much fear here .....so much uncertainty that manifests anger. Most are not aware of where the anger stems from. YOU FEAR CHANGE. YOU FEAR UNCERTAINTY. YOU FEAR BEING CORRECTED. YOU FEAR THE INEVITABLE MOMENTUM OF HUMAN EXISTENCE. YOU CHALLENGE YOUR OWN FEAR BY DUMPING IT ON EVERYONE ELSE TO DEAL WITH.

What are you SERIOUSLY afraid of? That's where the anger stems from....F#king fear!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AS IT APPLIES??????

ETA: CALM DOWN people..... understand that your anger is fueled by FEAR. Once you consider that and see it for what it is, these elongated and frankly boring debates can actually be transformed into a forum of inclusion and remedy.

edit on E30America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jun 2017 01:34:52 -05006amTuesdayth01am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So far most of the racist crimes against minorities are liberals framing Trump supporters.

The sooner you come to reality and admit that the clearer you can see things.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Aazadan

This is actually more of a basic psychological phenomenon than anything else. Its just human nature to copy—even unconsciously.

Now if Trump were a humble soft-spoken nice guy that would have an impact on people in the country…A positive impact--kindness would go up in our interactions.

Even Liberals are going to become coarser, i.e. Kathy Griffin and the guy at CNN, and we know Trump followers have done that.

I guess that makes sense. Somewhere.

Remember Jimmy "kumbaya" Carter?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was also talking about murder / mass murder / random killings / abduction & torture of mentally handicapped... in addition to the obviously implicated blood letting / rioting / lynch mob beatings / stripping naked while beating / goosesteeping neofascist brigades / riot squads / rabid censorship / overt racism.

All of which the followers of this "NuLiberal" SJW mentality trump all other competitors presently, and even give the former iterations of the KKK / NeoNazi's types in their haydays a runs for their racism.

And dead cops.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: Nickn3

JESUS! READ what you said? REALLY? That's OK with you???
Man! I must say it, the dumbing down!

We all have our opinions. Grant me mine.

President Trump took on the hardest job on the planet, in a desperate and trying time. Cut the guy a little slack will you.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
yeah trump brings out the worst in people only because the media tells everyone its ok to do anything and everything to "resist". The media is what is making people think this immature crybaby crap is acceptable.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Trump doesn't have the power to bring out anything in anyone.

Rather, those folks are using Trump as an excuse to do what was in their hearts all along.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

So far most of the racist crimes against minorities are liberals framing Trump supporters.

The sooner you come to reality and admit that the clearer you can see things.

Liberals framing Trump supporters! do you mean like what happened a few years back over the SPP protests...

Do you think the 'Black Bloc,' the shady government AP's have gone away when they are everywhere but no where.
Another one stuck in the political bias to a party, while the shady government shiites on all sides enabled by the political divide. Sad.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is obvious that the extreme racist feel more comfortable expressing their hate...and that is bc Trump as been sworn in as our president.

Is it directly don's fault? Probably not, i dont think he wants anyone to die...I could be wrong tho...but it for sure is an indirect result of drumpfs presidency...for Trump does take stances on intolerance and bigotry which inflames and encourages these idiotic deplorables.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Please stay on topic!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Is there nothing you won't blame on Trump.

Give the guy a chance.

Biggest bunch of crybaby sore losers I have ever seen.

Trump won fair and square.

Deal with it...Sheesh

I did and he keep giving me and others reasons to think anything good will be coming from him, it took me 2yrs, to stop supporting Obama, and while I did not vote for Bush, it took me to the point when he invaded the wrong country looking to punish Al Qaeda , Trump troubles is self inflected.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

LOL. I am sorry but you are wrong. People just don't want to take accountability for their actions. It is all about personal responsibility. If someone jumps off a bridge, will you?

In today's age people need a scapegoat for doing the bad things that they do. It is a shame what people will do to further a political agenda, and I speak of all political affiliation.

Flipping genius here. I truly could not have worded it better.

Very cool truth this.

As for Trump bringing out the worst in people? If those people are not true patriots of the USA you're probably right. If they're spoiled little snot nosed libs? I'm sure you're right.

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
If Hillary would've won, it would bring out the worse in me.

Why? What does a President do that impacts your daily life? The answer is very little.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join