It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll just leave this right here and back out of the room quietly.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Saw a tweet that CBS is about to confirm the NSA report. No idea how reliable.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: gimcrackery

No, it's a serious and intolerable attack on the United States just as surely as 9/11 was.
It MUST be exposed and dealt with.We are a sovereign Nation, Russia is proving to be a dangerous enemy.
Naive Americans, most are YOUNG UNINFORMED AMERICANS, have been propagandized into approving of this.
It has NOTHING to do with Hillary! You are just sadly, doing what you are told by forces that do NOT have America's best interests in mind!
AND, save the "we do it to" argument. That's an irrelevant one.

Except for the fact that she may have helped set the stage for a "reason".

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Saw a tweet that CBS is about to confirm the NSA report. No idea how reliable.

Maybe they announce a corporate restructuring that includes a name change to:

SeeBS

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I had stopped looking at the Intercept because they were borderline irrational in the denial that there was even a possibility that Russia was doing anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This could unify all Americans behind our flag, like Pearl Harbor did.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If this is true... it's huge.

Im fairly certain that is at least the seventeenth time you have written that in related threads when it comes to either A) anything make bad Trump, or B) Russian collusion.

Does it ever get disappointing to repeat at a point?? Your not the only one either.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Here's an updated link:

theintercept.com...

The site hasn't gone down.

In a judicious society illegitimacy stems from reasonable doubt. What this (now confirmed as legitimate) report raises is doubt towards the legitimacy of the results.

If this was a court proceeding, this would be like having a compromised juror. What's the electoral equivalent of a mistrial?
edit on 5-6-2017 by DefaultNamesake83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I had stopped looking at the Intercept because they were borderline irrational in the denial that there was even a possibility that Russia was doing anything.

I just happened to see that someone had retweeted the Intercept, and then other started picking up on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

If this is true... it's huge.

Im fairly certain that is at least the seventeenth time you have written that in related threads when it comes to either A) anything make bad Trump, or B) Russian collusion.

Does it ever get disappointing to repeat at a point?? Your not the only one either.

Pretty sure I haven't.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is just a cover story for what happened with the NGPVAN system and how the Hitleries stole Bernies chance to be POTU and stole Bernie supporters money and moved it into the Clinton Foundation . There are some contract documents in those files that maps out some of the legal issues to make it look legal but even those have been determined to be un-lawful . Hillary was supposed to win and this mess was to end up in a dust bin and not bodies floating up on the beach .

This attempt by them is a train wreck if they don't get Trump impeached . the clock is ticking and the train is building speed woo woo ding ding woo woo

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting that the only attempts at election tampering was traced directly to DHS by Georgia and Florida as well as some unnamed other states. Maybe they are just trying to cover that.

I no longer trust anything coming out of NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland security.

Not trying to be an apologist..., the ABC's have done it to themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DefaultNamesake83

Thanks. That's the same link I posted, looks like.

Reasonable doubt, yes, but it is still relatively unknown how successful they were.

But without evidence that it actually influenced the election (or who it might have influenced), the election results still stand as legitimate.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

At this point nothing can be done other than realize the Russian state attacked the United States. This won't unseat Trump unless/until collusion is proven.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Exactly, I never followed up on the investigations from the thread that I did on it.
More states confirm suspected cyberattacks sourced to Department of Homeland Security.

Perhaps the IC is trying to fabricate evidence through their media puppet whores to make it look like Russia hacked the DHS, and thus was responsible for the hacks that DHS is facing scrutiny for??

If this is true, that would be HUGE.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'll just leave this right here and back out of the room quietly.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
But..hackers have been using military systems for years for carrying out attacks. As far back as 2001. There was a lot of Trojan software back then that infected a lot of computers worldwide. Military systems included. Trust me, I was once DDoS'd by a couple thousand .mil and .gov addresses.

All I'm saying is that this doesnt necessarily mean that russians or Russian military were responsible for the attack. Unless they've infiltrated the systems they claim were used and deemed then to not be infected by any malware/trojanware themselves..there's no definitive proof. Even then the attacks could have been carried out, software removed, and tracks covered.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

At this point nothing can be done other than realize the Russian state attacked the United States. This won't unseat Trump unless/until collusion is proven.

Exactly. At this point, it's not really about unseating Trump (unless it is proved it helped elect him or he had something to do with it), it's about what you said: an attack on the US.

Specifically, to undermine and alter the US democratic (electoral) process. That is the biggest issue of all, which people are failing to see (or care about).

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

LOL Good Lord. You need to get off the web for about a year. Jeeeezez!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Not only that but to weaken our place in the world, weaken our alliances with Europe, NATO. Russia wants NATO gone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join