It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Energy And Environment Promises.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The USA is clearly going to change it's course on climate and energy policy.
Trump has said he wants to unleash American Energy production.
Despite the best efforts of Baraq's administration to limit the shale gas revolution, it's moving forward.
America has what will prove to be the worlds largest fossil fuel reserves and will achieve a position of global dominance as an energy producer.

Here's Myron Ebells nine point plan that Trump will implement. The media and the progressives are going to lose their collective minds as this moves forward. The media is currently almost an enemy of the very state that they operate from.

1. Axing the Paris deal. This has been completed but there is much more to get done.

2. A call to “defund” the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC), which receives around US $4 million a year from the US government.

3. Trump should “overturn” Obama’s clean power plan, which regulates power plant emissions, underpinned by a 2009 court ruling that said greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health.

4. The US should amend the Clean Air Act – which was used by lawmakers to regulate CO2 – to ensure it can no longer do so.

5. Trump should repeal the Clean Power Plan’s CO2 standards for power plants.

6. Trump and Congress should oppose all carbon taxes (Note: incoming US secretary of state Rex Tillerson is a fan of a revenue neutral carbon tax).

7. Trump should scrap US calculations of what the “social cost of carbon” could be.

8 Freeze biofuel subsidies, a policy first deployed under George W Bush. The CEI recommends Congress should…

9. The CEI says all scientific agencies must meet rigorous standards that they currently do not abide by, urging for new “weight of evidence” tests.

Onwards and upwards, America will not be hobbled by the UN, but rather set the path forward and lead the rest of the world.

For those who think this will warm up the world, give this 1974 CIA report a read, it's most interesting.
CIA Report

edit on 5-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

This is great news.

I am NOT tired of winning yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Burāq is a mythological steed comparable to the Greek Pegasus, believed to be a creature from the heavens which transported the various Islamic prophets.

Muslims believe that the Buraq carried Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to the seven heavens.

Buraq Obama is going to be steaming mad seeing his legacy ripped to shreds, I expect there will be a huge battle behind the scenes to try to discredit the administration. I'm betting this administration will handle the situation well and come out on top in the 2018 mid terms. The Dems learned nothing from HRC's loss, they are playing from the same playbook, and the adults in the room have had about enough.

MAGA

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

What would your reaction be if you seen this ad run on television today?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, carbon and oxygen are two of the four most common atoms in the universe. CO2 is friend, not enemy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Gore gets shredded in hearings. From 2010.

Ted Cruz destroys the Sierra Club President in hearings

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That is a fantastic link you provided... I was reading and was tempted to knee jerk at "what does this have to do with what you posted"

Then it clicked...

Are you suggesting that they are actually trying to WARM the planet through fossil fuel production in response to evidence that the world is cooling? And the reason they want it warm is so our crops stay plentiful?

Mind you I'm only about a third through this document...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Are you suggesting that they are actually trying to WARM the planet through fossil fuel production in response to evidence that the world is cooling? And the reason they want it warm is so our crops stay plentiful?
I wish more people would read that 1974 CIA document, it's very eye opening.

I don't see evidence that C02 is the primary driver of Global Warming, if it is all the better for us. Perhaps we have saved ourselves from a period of cooling. Global Cooling as we can see from that document, and other research, humans would die by the hundreds of millions if that hits us hard and fast.

C02 is airborne fertilizer, essential for life on earth. There's no evidence to suggest that we wouldn't be just fine at levels much higher than we have today. Crop yields are already up all over the world and there has been a global greening. C02 supplementation in greenhouses has been used for decades to increase efficiency, and now we are seeing the same effect on our crops in the open air. I see no reason for alarmism or fear.

1. There has been no increase in the rate of sea level risse.
2. There has been no rising global temperatures for the last 18 years unless you cherry pick a el nino year and thats natural variation.
3. There has been no statistically significant increase in Hurricanes or Cyclones.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I pretty much agree whole heartedly, I was just shocked/relieved to see someone really getting it.

When I was younger, the global warming thing always just felt WRONG to me... the demonizing of c02, it just never worked in my mind.

I use to inject C02 in aquariums to make the plants grow bigger and better for crying out loud, and now it's this evil thing coming from cars?

That always p1ssed me off about discussions regarding car exhaust... they capitalized on peoples ignorance.

Carbon Monoxide is lethal.

Carbon Dioxide is plant food.

edit on 5-6-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

The media and the progressive left/SJW's are going to go nuts as Trump moves forward with this energy policy. There will be a lot of misinformation presented to us via Television, Newspaper and Radio. Buckle up and hang on for the ride, cause this administration is going to move forward putting America first, and not buckle to International pressure to participate in a scheme that destroys a nations own sovereignty and has it submit to the masters at the UN in the future.

I don't want a global elite dictating what a nation can and can't do with it's own energy policies. America can set it's own rules. We will be presented with the narrative of environmental disaster and ruination of our childrens children futures. This is simply not the case, it's fearmongering and playing to emotions. I prefer science and empirical evidence myself.

new topics

top topics

join