The USA is clearly going to change it's course on climate and energy policy.
Trump has said he wants to unleash American Energy production.
Despite the best efforts of Baraq's administration to limit the shale gas revolution, it's moving forward.
America has what will prove to be the worlds largest fossil fuel reserves and will achieve a position of global dominance as an energy producer.
Here's Myron Ebells nine point plan that Trump will implement. The media and the progressives are going to lose their collective minds as this moves
forward. The media is currently almost an enemy of the very state that they operate from.
1. Axing the Paris deal. This has been completed but there is much more to get done.
2. A call to “defund” the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC), which receives around US $4 million a year from the US government.
3. Trump should “overturn” Obama’s clean power plan, which regulates power plant emissions, underpinned by a 2009 court ruling that said
greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health.
4. The US should amend the Clean Air Act – which was used by lawmakers to regulate CO2 – to ensure it can no longer do so.
5. Trump should repeal the Clean Power Plan’s CO2 standards for power plants.
6. Trump and Congress should oppose all carbon taxes (Note: incoming US secretary of state Rex Tillerson is a fan of a revenue neutral carbon tax).
7. Trump should scrap US calculations of what the “social cost of carbon” could be.
8 Freeze biofuel subsidies, a policy first deployed under George W Bush. The CEI recommends Congress should…
9. The CEI says all scientific agencies must meet rigorous standards that they currently do not abide by, urging for new “weight of evidence”
Onwards and upwards, America will not be hobbled by the UN, but rather set the path forward and lead the rest of the world.
For those who think this will warm up the world, give this 1974 CIA report a read, it's most interesting.
edit on 5-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)