It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost sound that removes the shape shifters cloak

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Yes, thank you, that is what I thought you would say. Those are fake devices which do nothing but separate fools from their money. In some cases, it even parted fools with their life: Source

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

So you say oh Wise one who know's all. ...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

maybe the devils tone , they made it religious so people wouldnt play it !

just an idea

spoken like someone who doesn't actually have any idea whatsoever what the Devil's tone/tritone actually is.
for goodness sake, people... do some research before spouting embarrassingly goofy nonsense....

nice reply there , bet you love flexing your intellectual superiority over others , but your assumptions just make you look like an arrogant fool

it was a poor joke on my part , because of the symbolic reference to the devil in western society and the avoidance of the scale for that reason , hence it may have been a candidate for it because no one uses it anymore !

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I sourced facts. Sorry you bury your head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

What do you mean no one uses it anymore?? It's very common. I have to agree with that poster that you don't seem to actually know what the "devils tone" is.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

right so it wasn't avoided at all then throughout history for the symbolic reference to the devil , religious people /composers / musicians didnt avoid it , so thats all just made up is it ?

it maybe more common now but at the time when this symbolic link to the devil in the west was made religious people /composers / musicians would be avoiding it !

it was a # joke anyways and so be it

edit on 28-6-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

They would not, will not and did not avoid it Unless it's the last cord...that has nothing to do with a link to the devil...Anyone who thinks it was avoided simply doesn't understand how it is used. I understand it may have been a joke, but it's obviously something you believe.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that an advanced alien civilization with the technology to transform their physical appearance at will would be able to be "uncloaked" by an arbitrary combination of frequencies. It doesn't make sense to me that they would possess the power to traverse vast swathes of the universe and recreate with 100% accuracy the corporeal form of a human, complete with mastery of human metalanguage (which would allow them to master any human language), mannerisms, expressions, understanding of human culture, etc... yet overlook the simple flaw that they could be "uncloaked" by some sound that the very species they are trying to impersonate is able to create.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know about de-cloaking reptilians, but there was a story I read years ago (I can't find it online after a quick search)
about a husband and wife who kept alligators in their basement(?) and often something would disturb them enough to start them making a lot of noise and to exit the water. They finally deduced that the disturbance was being caused by the wife's sewing machine.

What exactly about this particular sewing machine caused the reaction I don't know, but it was a very interesting story. Has anyone else heard of this?

Nice thread......
edit on 5-7-2017 by bangoli because: to add

Okay, I didn't find the story above but I found a different story about a tuba player in Kissimmee , FL playing a B flat for an alligator to attempt a reaction. It also jogged my memory about the sewing machine. It was humming B flat. For some reason they respond to it, but it must be played juuust right.
edit on 5-7-2017 by bangoli because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join