It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I wrote a song and I want to share it with you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In The Stars

Not sure this will ever make it on an EP or album in the future but I do want people to listen to it!

If you like the song and want a free digital copy, just go to my website
Website

And shoot me an email

Thank for listening you guys!

edit on 2-6-2017 by Ptenjakin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ptenjakin

You sound very professional and have a knack for lyrics. I listened to four and they were all good though the lyrics for Fire and Water were a bit too " sexual" for my taste.

👍🏼

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank You.

Nice Sonic.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Nice song...

Alex Famous is a stupid as hell name.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks! That's probably my favorite part of writing music!

It's definitely a sexual song so I can see where you're coming from.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

hahah I appreciate the honesty of this post.

I'm not going to pretend everyone is going to enjoy the name I've chosen to represent my path. I just want you to know that my intention is true. I'm not doing this to inspire a billion people or save a life. I'm doing this for the glory of being remembered.

That may sound selfish or arrogant, but i'm not trying to hide behind any walls with my motives.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I think you have talent OP. As much as ,or if not more than many famous pop idols.

You would do well on The Voice which in itself is a catupult to bigger things if you are looking to be remembered.

Some think the talent shows are beneath true talent.. but if you have it why not let it unfold before millions of viewers ? They can be great marketing tools. I realize the talent shows are glorified karaoke , but you are allowed to showcase your own songs at some point .

Anyhoo.. good luck and may you stay inspired creatively ! 🙂

edit on 3-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Snappy lyrics and a jumping melody line -- I really like it.

I just listened to "Impact". WOW! Completely love the throatiness of your voice and the flow of the song. The chorus and delicate harmonies are a treasure. This is professional and pleasing work. I like it very much and would/will purchase it when I'm able to.

much respect. Harmonies so gentle, so softly interplayed. WOW

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

thanks! haha i've done those auditions in the past. unfortunately, the talent shows you see on TV are a small percentage of the truth. In the end, it's a casting decision and they fill the spots with people they want to fill their scripts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

thank you!!

I love harmonies, especially coming from a background heavy with acapella. You can stream it on Spotify for free I believe!

top topics

join