It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teddy Bears, Godzilla, and The Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In 1967 on the 23 I was born 2 and a half months early at Tacoma General Hospital. The Doctor told my parents to go home that I wasn't going to survive. In the 60s 2.5 months early was a death sentence. There were Government Doctors there from the Surgeon General and possibly even the SG himself from my mothers statements. They took over my case and I not only lived I thrived with a high IQ.

1972ish Living in Mount Vernon Washington I have shadow beings visit me, 4 of them float around my room, then each coming around to me in the circle. They end beside my bed then they bob once and bounced into the ceiling. I speak with a gentle female voice outside my bedroom window that is on the second story, who reassures me. I have regular dreams about a clinical type room with green painted metal archway kinda like a metal detector, ropes between military style folding tables and a man I for some reason see as Brutus or Bluto from Popeye with a large syringe. Other then that it looked like the inside of any reinforced military building or tunnel made in the 50s.
mid 70s to 80s I have a lot of paranormal experiences that are very varied. From small bipedal beings popping out from behind a box. to shadows paralleling me. Losing time and having really weird memories placed in their place like Godzilla walking down the road.

1970s to 2000 I am regularly visited by beings that can not be seen, however you can sense where they were and it feels like a vacuum of an image is there for a brief second. No idea where it goes or where it is. This has been experienced by others in my presence during these visitations. They always appeared in April/May ish and always between 330 and 430am. Sleep paralyzed several times. Once when I was seventeen I woke with one holding my arm but it was incorporeal when I swung it at a wall it went right through. This event lasted a minute or so after waking.

1987-89 I was in the US Navy training program as a Fire Control Technician. There was more then one night where my memories dont match up to events that were happening around me. One night in class looking out over Lake Michigan I saw 3 or 4 lights moving as if all attache to a unknown structure perhaps a triangle. Rotating and I had a massive yearning to go to the lights. Shortly after that I was literally rail roaded out of the Navy. I was being written up for all kind of things. The funniest being when I got tired of getting unsatisfactory on my uniform checks so I went out and bought a new uniform took it to the base tailor to get everything perfect. Then on the day of inspection they gave me an unsat for not having washed my uniform at least once. It was all that kind of stuff. I am still hazy on the details of my OTH removal from the Navy as my memories for the months leading up are disjointed and clash with each other.

1990's Crazy.
-many vacuum presences. One night I wake up to find a teddy bear waving at me on the floor. I thought it was cute so I waved back and rolled back over to go to sleep. Doing a double take there was no bear there anymore.
-I have a oneness moment while living in Bellingham. One night I hear a female voice tell me to relax. I let all the tension out of my body then felt my body begin to stretch and a light came on outside the door and I stretched out to oblivion. when I woke up the next day I still had all my memory. I held on to it for about a week.
I learned by intuition.
-My experiences are preparation so I will be ready if I am needed.
-I having working knowledge of all my memories when I'm gone and agree to keeping in the dark.
-I understood and could conceptualize "Oneness"
-It doesn't matter what you worship as long as you laugh and love in the process. Ritual binds us together and gives aus a sense of belonging.

There are other things I was able to keep, but I think most people understand if not even experienced this themselves.

Last year had "Oneness" experience again. This time walked away with.
-Consciousness source
-nature of energy and the universe as a holograph
-Importance of truthfulness.
-the nature of dimensionality and some conceptualization.
-That there are layers to reality that as each one pulls away you see more.
-the workings of time.
and soo much more. But, that is most the big things. I do know there is an awakening happening and might classify my experience as an awakening.

I can have lucid dreams but they dont last long. I literally fly off like Superman into oblivion. Once I said "Sorry, things to do."
If you got this far in my story thank you. My understanding of multidimensionality makes me understand that things off in the 5th dimensional direction "Will be perceived as the closest image your mind can make of it and can come out nonsensical"; like alien teddy bears and Godzilla. It makes you paranoid looking for the answers to my questions. Every conspiracy theory, every tell and does my story fit into that story somehow. My empathy is greatly expanded and I know there are a lot of people who want more evidence and will say "oh look, another one". I'm not claiming to know any answers. I have theories and gut feelings that chill.

I'm not writing my story to have you verify its veracity. I am writing this post for answers and have considered I might just be nuts.
-

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hippyfrog

[ and have considered I might just be nuts. ]

I consider that same thing about myself.

Thanks for posting it was a fun read

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I've seen the teddy bears.
They almost seemed like some sort of maintenance crew.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is the place for you.

I think that you will find others who can share experiences with you

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
you're awake

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 622017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I preferred the old fantasy books. Today we see this "onness" cliché on every cover. Can't you think of something else people, it's getting boring...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

you can always re read them , recomendation any book in particular ?
edit on 622017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
.into a reply to: Argentbenign
So I am guessing your hypothesis is that "The Oneness Experience" Is part of a grand narrative that everyone weaves into made up stories? or possibly subconscious repetition or facts read online.

Except it is a full on sensory experience that is really only held onto for a few weeks. At least that was my experience. For awhile you understand that we never left the singularity that existed prior to creation of the universe. My first experience was in the early 90s long before I had access to the information on the subject and no exposure.

Perhaps it is part of the process. Wish I knew what process? and from whom?

As far as I theorize there are many paths to this enlightenment so it would be expected to show up in quite a few stories. Having appeared in those stories the copy cats that do write the fiction pick up on it and incorporate it into their narratives.

Do you have any theories as to why the topic would be so universal?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries Let's say Solaris. It's deeper than anything of it's time, however it's sci-fi as well if you ain't minding it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hippyfrog It's universal, because of WRM. If you're writing from your heart, that's fine, however you can't escape the fact that you are writing in a populist field. So having the knowledge about the deuces and aces is a huge plus. My part in this thread is to show that small and simple fact: Unity, the idea of unity is very dangerous, yet underestimated in it's potential power. The line between the genius and madness is thin, as the artist might say, be careful not to get lost in daydreaming. Or worst, to sing on someone else's whistle...

WRM means - world revolutionary movement. I use the abbreviation to show the this is not my idea, people from the 20s already knew where the word is going...

edit on 2-6-2017 by Argentbenign because: grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Believe it or not the oneness isnt even the part I have questions about it is the rest of the story. Which I will point out has a paper trail though the hospital building (Tacoma General) I was born at closed down shortly after and became a monastery. While it was an enormously transcendent experience, it was personal revelations. How about I share something new then.

Remember the old Twilight Zone "To serve Man"
Now when experiences say "They run their craft on consciousness."

The one thing a interplanetary or multi-dimensional civilization could want that it would not be easier to get anywhere else. Our working consciousness.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hope you're not bored anymore.didn't read it but the film was awesome (the old russian one) saw this when I was 9 but didn't quite understand it.

From memory Solaris is a living sea on another planet.... In a way oneness theme quite old.

Dont play this at 150DB your head might explode

I always cried when I heard this on my home (planet)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yes, they must be a crew of maintained teddys

top topics

join