It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

"They covered it like it was Pearl Harbor," she said.

Can you imagine if Trump or Spicer said something like this? O wait Yes I can

Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’

So Hillary compares her Something Burger to the Pearl Harbor attacks were Americans died in Battle and no one bats an eye but Spicer compares 2 Dictators use of Mass Murder and all Hell brakes lose with calls for him to be fired/resign. Seems Legit.
Hillary needs to apologize for her insensitive Comment ASAP. There are still survivors of those attacks still living. She needs to write a strongly worded apology to them NOW.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
IMO, it is because she is an irrelevant ranting witch. She will soon be the equivalent of a expensively dressed bag lady pushing a shopping cart, ranting to anyone close enough to hear.

We all should stop feeding this particular has-been troll.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
She needs to go to the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial and apologize.

And she needs to apologize to the Cattle Industry for her "nothingburger" comment !!

I hear McDonalds and Burger King are discussing the matter with their Corporate lawyers.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Psychological projection is a major thing in the partisan political pissing matches these days.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
IMO, it is because she is an irrelevant ranting witch. She will soon be the equivalent of a expensively dressed bag lady pushing a shopping cart, ranting to anyone close enough to hear.

Irrelevant? I beg to differ, ATS as a source.

She's more relevant now than she ever has been. We got honest journalism each time she coughs from resident ATS members.

Most definitely relevant.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not only did she lose Obama gets payed $200k more to speak. Hahahah. So I wonder if someone gave her a boost on her speaking fee..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the better question is that if you weren't offended by Spicer's comments vis-a-vis Hitler and Assad...

Why have you suddenly decided to get offended by this comment?

#partisanhack

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think the better question is that if you weren't offended by Spicer's comments vis-a-vis Hitler and Assad...

#partisanhack

I think the better question is why weren't you offended that the Obama Administration lied about removing 100% of the Chemical Weapons without firing a single shot?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Because I have a life?

edit on 1-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

#partisanhack

I think the better question is why weren't you offended that the Obama Administration lied about removing 100% of the Chemical Weapons without firing a single shot?

Which begs the question why are you deflecting and going off topic?

Sounds snowflakey.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

We all make dumb comments -- Spicer's was uncharacteristically-dumb for a senior officer (commander) in the U.S. Navy (Reserve).

But Bill Clinton's wife is another story. I am convinced at this point that she is a sociopath and is doing a slow spiral into a psychosis that will need professional attention before long.

Her appearance has changed. Her affect is terse and angry. Her eyes and face are puffy. She's pale. She has long abandoned the forced-smile she continuously wore during the campaign.

The "Pearl Harbor" reference to her own clearly criminal behavior is yet another glimpse into her soul just as the "...what difference at this point does it make?" comment when referring to 4 dead Americans killed in the Benghazi, or the equally cynical response to a reporter's question about her email serving being "wiped" when she feigned ignorance of the process and retorted, "what -- like with a cloth or something?".

Lack of empathy, conscience, and an habitual default to dishonesty are the cornerstones of sociopathic behavior.

I don't see her ever pulling out of this loss with a healthy mind. In fact, I am 80% certain that she will try to run again in 2020 if she's still well enough to do so.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Because I don't really care what this presidential election candidate failure has to say?

Because she's a has been that really belongs in prison?

Because I don't stay glued to political news like some of you all do (because I actually have more important things in life to do)?

Because she's just not worthy of my time.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

#partisanhack

Sounds snowflakey.

So How am Im deflecting because Spicer comments were pointing out that Obama's Red Line failed.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Because I don't really care what this presidential election candidate failure has to say?

Because she's a has been that really belongs in prison?

Because I don't stay glued to political news like some of you all do (because I actually have more important things in life to do)?

Because she's just not worthy of my time.

You do realize that by replying to this thread you are glued to Political News just as much as I am right?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Because I have a life?

By replying on ATS?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh, and by the way, you ask "where is the outrage?"

Right here in this thread for instance?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Because she was comparing the two. And how you got that from her statement is truly amazing. You spun this so hard it came back around where it started.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

#partisanhack

Sounds snowflakey.

So How am Im deflecting because Spicer comments were pointing out that Obama's Red Line failed.

You're deflecting by not answering the question that was asked and trying to bring up something irrelevant. I brought up Spicer's comments because you played them off as a simple comparison of one thing to another. That's relevant to Clinton comparing one thing to another, yet you've decided to get upset about this. And instead of explaining why you're so triggered all of a sudden, you're reaching all the way back to Obama, about something not even relevant to your own thread.

Like I said: partisan hack.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am so amused by you.
She needs to write a strong apology now in caps cause I am one again faking outrage so I can continue to further this divide between people.
You're not offended or outraged. You're just trying to get people riled up so they can claim offense and demand a strong apology now in caps
LAME

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Irrelevant? I beg to differ, ATS as a source.

She's more relevant now than she ever has been. We got honest journalism each time she coughs from resident ATS members.

Most definitely relevant.

We talk about her because the MSM still covers her. I just listened to coverage of her speech on the West Coast this morning on the radio.
The MSM has yet to learn that she is not relevant.
I am not certain that the MSM knows that she lost the election yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join