It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The Elven Queen is not amused. Well she is, but tries not to show it. Holding back her laughter she looks at him sternly and tries to say something wise. Instead she just blinks.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The young warrior rises to his feet and grins widely as she tries and fails to give him a stern look while trying not to laugh, ending up looking kind of cross eyed with her lips quirked trying tonhold a smile back. He sees her try to say something and just blink. Usually he would never be so bold but he does the only thing he can think to possibly do in that moment: he reaches a hand up, tucks her hair behindnher ear that had fallen in frontnof her face, and leans in for a kiss, fully expecting a slap or storm the dragin to come flying in out of nowhere or peskie to stab his butt like the two had done at the faeries ball.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The Elf falls into the charming young man's kiss then quickly pulls away and composes herself. She coughs and looks around for her companions, but none are to be seen. "So...lovely day today isn't it?" It is the only thing she can think of to say at the moment lest she fall under his spell.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

He wants nothing more than to pull her back in but pulls away the rest ofbthe way as he smooths his own hair back and follows her gaze around. He was still new to this world, but he knew that though they appeared to be alone here, they really werent. He looks back at her, smiles and nods, for the words have once more disappeared from his throat, and he takes her hand and leads her to sit by the cliffside as the watch the sunset.
edit on 14-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Good night/good morning sheddians!!!!!

Music night for me tonight...........

I'm dancing with myself along to some Billy Idol of course.

Tell me how does it feel?

Time for the greatest band named after a city. Here's Boston and Walk On.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Thanks gimme!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm spook love your writing! It is so touching so emotional!

Sweet dreams sweet Shed

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Chooch, Jess and Lucid!

Lucid I'll continue the story tomorrow perhaps. I love your writing too!!!!!

Goodnight shed!

edit on 15-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

(Ignore the clutter but I wanted you to see I printed it and stuck it so you see it when you walk in the office)

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cool !

Gordi has one the same; stuck on his shaving mirror !!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Oh yeah, I remember now!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That's the one Marty !!

We love you Gordi .... long time !

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Shep where do you find the time and insoiration to run with your story so hard? I have like five different stories im working on personaly and ive got like 7 im working on collaberatively. I always find myself wotking on collaberations more so. Ill just write a little bit of one of my stories and then ill stop and i just... Dont get back around to it. Its always amazing when i so come back and am able to oick right up where i left off though.

Well, I have a quiet time in the morning that I am able to utilize for a couple months here. Plus, I am a computer programmer, so I have access to a word processor all day long; when ideas hit, I write them down and save them for later.
Also, this story has been percolating for a long time. Much of what I've posted has been written for years, so I'm at the point now where I've planned out most of the rest of this story arc, down to the scene level. I'm essentially writing down what I've already outlined in my head, or in some cases, outlined on the pages of my source document.

That reminds, me - dang - I had a dream-inspired idea this morning and it's totally lost now.
All I remember is that I had a great idea. Ugh. I don't even remember if it was for the first book or the second. WAIT!!! IT JUST CAME BACK! Going to go write it down now...
*scampers away to write down critical idea*
OK, I'm back!

Mornin' Admin! Your desk looks a lot nicer than mine. We have an "agile" I.T. department - our desks have wheels, and raise & lower so we can stand if we want. Plus mine has wolves on it.

*Waves*
To Timely, Gordi, Blue, Night, and anyone else I missed!

Chirp, I see you over there hiding. *tosses some bird seed*

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hey Shep !

Late here but I hope your day still holds some mystery ...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's about 10:20 AM here. What time is it where you are in Oz? Aren't you in the GMT+18-20 neighborhood?

Yes, hopefully the day progresses as well as yesterday.
Already looking forward to the weekend though.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is ALL going down in my little tartan notebook you know.

a reply to: TraitorJessie
Wait 'til I tell your mum! LOL

a reply to: Shepherdad
Hi shep!
See - the only one who hasn't abused me in a post today.... yet! LOL

The weather has gone crazy mental here today... blonnahooley! just now with high winds, yet half an hour ago it was bright & sunny.
That's Scotland for you.

Who's making the dinner?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good Morning lovely Jess! Awwww, cool that you printed it out and have it in your office! Oh I love that sign that says "I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you." LOL

Waves at Timely from across the ocean! How are you mate?

Hello to everyone else, I hope you are all well!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Going out to lunch with my Sister in about an hour or so. Should be back by late afternoon sometime. Love to you all! Oh and a hug!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Shepherdad
Hi shep!
See - the only one who hasn't abused me in a post today.... yet! LOL

The weather has gone crazy mental here today... blonnahooley! just now with high winds, yet half an hour ago it was bright & sunny.
That's Scotland for you.

Who's making the dinner?

Well, I can abuse you in a post if that's what you want, chief. But, it's not my standard modus operandi.

I will say I'm probably NOT making dinner tonight. I suggest chili.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join