It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosques in UK refuse to bury Manchester bomber

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SaturnFX

I was also a practicing Wiccan. Even we have extremists. There's Nordic sects that fully embrace white supremacy.

I don't believe that most of Muslims in the ME are like ISIS in fact I think you have to be soft in the head to not realize the people you so eagerly demonize based on sites run by people like Pam Gellar, are our first line of defense against them.

No, of course they aren't all like isis. most are just like you or me. Going to work, wanting things in their life, etc. The issue is however the propaganda they are taught as a kid in the same way super religious families in the west teach their kids but with no thin veil between government and church...in islam, the government is the church (mosque anyhow).

Its normal to see women as needing to cover up, and get stoned if they commit adultry
Its normal to throw openly gay people in prison
etc
Its because the government is for all intensive purposes, the religion..and you know how kooky religions can get.

Why not try to bench your feelings for a little bit and use some logic on the outcome of mass islamic immigration into the west...knowing that a fundamental part of islam is not to integrate but to convert.

This religious stuff is why I have often/always opposed neocons...and its becoming the main reason why I no longer want to consider myself a liberal as it stands. a literal hyper-misogynistic patriarchal culture and we are meant to openly embrace it. no..to hell with that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But does Kali condemn beliefs of folk who shout god is great when they kill and torture?
I condemn such vile beliefs, Kali however seems unable to condemn such beliefs, probably because of desperation to be politically correct. Lame.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

But does Kali condemn beliefs of folk who shout god is great when they kill and torture?
I condemn such vile beliefs, Kali however seems unable to condemn such beliefs, probably because of desperation to be politically correct. Lame.

To bad they arent the beliefs of any religion being discussed in this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

To bad they arent the beliefs of any religion being discussed in this thread.

Why too bad?
Kali didn't mention any particular religion, just beliefs:

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

The people doing the killing and torturing are doing it because of their twisted beliefs, of course not in the name of regular Islam, but in the name of their personal twisted beliefs when they shout God is great.

So again I ask, do you think the twisted beliefs of these savages should not be shamed?
Kali can speak for herself of course but refuses to answer the simple question because it goes against her desperation to appear politically correct.

I condemn the twisted beliefs of those killers.
Really easy for me to say that, do you condemn their twisted beliefs as well, or not?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

and again, in response to your comment about shouting god is great before "vile" acts - To bad they arent the beliefs of any religion being discussed in this thread.

No religion supports or justifies actions taken by godless pussys who murder in its name.

I condemn the killers but wont condemn a religion they dont represent and one that doesnt support or condone their actions.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And again you sidetrack.
These savages kill because of their personal beliefs. Kali said nothing about any particular religion, just beliefs.
Now, do you condemn their particular personal beliefs or not.
Simple question, yes or no?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

She specifically said she was talking about religious beliefs.

#nitpicking

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I can't follow your disconnect. On one hand you are saying that they are just like you and me, then the other you are saying that they are trying to convert versus integrate. I have my issues as I've said, with the various Fundamentalist Abrahamic sects but I also hold Freedom of Religion sacred. Changing Fundamentalism has to come from within.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I don't know why you seem to be so intent on bullying Kali on this point. She clearly does not condone anyone killing innocent people. She already stated to you that she was talking about religious belief - like Islam, Christianity, Wicca, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, or the lack of religious belief like atheism or agnosticism. She wasn't talking about wack-job beliefs like God considers all women whores so it's okay to kill them when they piss you off.

Get real.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

And again you sidetrack.
These savages kill because of their personal beliefs. Kali said nothing about any particular religion, just beliefs.
Now, do you condemn their particular personal beliefs or not.
Simple question, yes or no?

I answered your question. Their personal beliefs have nothing to do with the religion you are trying to condemn and attempting to sidestep that issue is just sad on your part. Secondly I was responding to your ignorance on the topic and not to Kali.

These idiots who kill in the name of God are morons with nothing to support their actions OR beliefs. Islam does not condone their actions and neither do other religions around the globe.

So, again, and pay attention this time, NO I DONT CONDONE THEIR ACTIONS OR BELIEFS. Their beliefs are NOT Islam

With that said do you still believe these people are acting in the name of a religion - Yes or No.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So, again, and pay attention this time, NO I DONT CONDONE THEIR ACTIONS OR BELIEFS. Their beliefs are NOT Islam

I've never said their beliefs were Islam, don't be so silly.
I said they kill because of their twisted personal beliefs, and was asking do you condemn their personal beliefs, I do.

With that said do you still believe these people are acting in the name of a religion - Yes or No.

They are acting in the name of their particular beliefs which are associated with a vile interpretation of Islam known as Wahabbism.
Wahabbism is funded by the House of Saud, (Saudi Arabia), a state we sell billions in arms to, and turn a blind eye to how they use them.

The average Sunni/Shi'ite Muslim is a regular person like the rest of us, but the savages in ISIS/Daesh follow their own twisted interpretation aligned with Wahabbism.

They kill for their personal beliefs. I condemn their personal beliefs.
You are so desperate to appear politically correct to be able to say you condemn the personal beliefs of the killers who shout god is great.
It is a belief system, warped and distorted for sure, but a belief system nonetheless, and neither you or Kali are able to simply say you condemn that belief system.
They don't shout Cookie Monster when they kill and torture, they shout Allahu Akbar.
That is based on personal belief of the killers...a belief I condemn. Why don't you condemn it as well?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, Kali said this, and it is a direct quote:

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

Nothing about religion, just beliefs.
Go whine to a mod if you think I'm bullying the popular kid in the class.
Fact is Kali just needs to say if she supports the personal beliefs of the killers or not.
Simple question.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You did when you invoked killing / torturing while they yelled God is great. That is equated, falsely, with Islam.

ISIS / terrorism is not sanctioned by any religion. As a matter of fact their actions are forbidden by the Quran / Islamic law.

I am nowhere close to being politically correct. What I have issues with are people blaming Islam without having an understanding of the religion, only to have them lie by saying they arent targeting any one religion when in fact they are.

For a person who is not targeting a religion you sure have no issues calling me politically correct while attacking Islam while claiming you arent.

I will take being called politically correct over your willful ignorance any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

These idiots perons beliefs are not the beliefs of Islam.

So why dont you grow a pair and say you are attacking Islam because of your ignorance about the religion.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Fact is Kali just needs to say if she supports the personal beliefs of the killers or not.
Simple question.

Personal beliefs do not equate into a religion. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Simple question.

And then Kali clarified that the comment was specific to religious beliefs but in your relentless pursuit of a gotcha moment, you ignore that fact.

Stop attempting to paint yourself as the only one here that thinks throwing gays off rooftops is a bad thing and maybe you'll be able to comprehend a few points that everybody else seems to get.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So why dont you grow a pair and say you are attacking Islam because of your ignorance about the religion.

Because I understand the different sects of Islam and I'm not associating the average Sunni/Shi'ite Muslim with the actions of ISIS/Daesh.
Why are you so desperate to paint me as attacking Islam? Lame as #.
I'm attacking the personal beliefs of the savage killers.
You apologise for them though, I bet you're a Corbyn voter lol

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ah I'll leave y'all to it, classic ATS, popular kid in class gets questioned on a specific point and y'all cry.
I've made my point anyway.

I condemn the personal beliefs of ISIS killers, Kali and Xcathdra refuse to condemn the personal beliefs of the killers.
Nowhere have I condemned Islam, but if it makes you happy to imply that I have I'll leave you to it as I don't really give a #.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No you haven't. All you've done is ignore what doesn't fit your quest for superiority.

Bye.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Simple question.

The popular kid in class, really? Do stars on an anonymous internet forum matter that much to you? You're turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than the side effects I'm having from the chemo I'm on. Hear that? That's reality knocking on the door, that's I've got better things to do than waste my time arguing with a pathetic, weak minded jerk that is just going to continue moving goal posts. I don't owe you a different answer to your fking pathetic question. Get your ego in check little man/woman and again... GFY.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join