It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosques in UK refuse to bury Manchester bomber

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I just gave you a star for that, just for a chuckle.
I'm sure Kali's mates will as well.
Bye x

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Man you showed me, eh? You star that post, you little rebel!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, Kali said this, and it is a direct quote:

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

Nothing about religion, just beliefs.
Go whine to a mod if you think I'm bullying the popular kid in the class.
Fact is Kali just needs to say if she supports the personal beliefs of the killers or not.
Simple question.

The popular kid in class, really? Do stars on an anonymous internet forum matter that much to you? You're turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than the side effects I'm having from the chemo I'm on. Hear that? That's reality knocking on the door, that's I've got better things to do than waste my time arguing with a pathetic, weak minded jerk that is just going to continue moving goal posts. I don't owe you a different answer to your fking pathetic question. Get your ego in check little man/woman and again... GFY.

Oh my, you seem emotional, have I got the blood flowing?
...but again, do you condemn the personal beliefs of the killers who shout Allahu Akbar when they carry out their savage acts?
I condemn their personal beliefs.
Have a cup of tea, could help you chill, maybe Camomile.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

That's hilarious considering your temper tantrum across multiple posts.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Care to quote my 'temper tantrum' please?
I've been chuckling responding here, mocking your refusal to condemn the personal beliefs of ISIS killers after you said this...

I don't think anyone should be treated badly, shamed or disallowed for their beliefs... any belief.

Yes I'm calm, and entertained to be honest.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Woah everybody, watch out. The "I find this all so entertaining!" card has been played. Search for superiority complex fulfillment just hit overdrive!

Shame you said you were leaving everybody to it but keep posting. Seems kinda....desperate.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No, you're throwing a tantrum because you don't like the answers given. Go back to shadowboxing tough guy.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah, I'm amused as well so I decided to hang around as everyone else is going off topic now.
Good fun which will probably end when I get my next post deletion.
Mods are pretty cool here, they know I give up the piss take when they tell me to stop.
Good fun while it lasts though, especially when I really did get the 'gotcha' moment.

Kali has still failed to condemn the personal beliefs of the killers LMFAO.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

No, you're throwing a tantrum because you don't like the answers given. Go back to shadowboxing tough guy.

Lol tantrum, I'm chuckling here.
I'm chuckling because you have become so emotional and failed to condemn the personal beliefs of ISIS killers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So why dont you grow a pair and say you are attacking Islam because of your ignorance about the religion.

Because I understand the different sects of Islam and I'm not associating the average Sunni/Shi'ite Muslim with the actions of ISIS/Daesh.
Why are you so desperate to paint me as attacking Islam? Lame as #.
I'm attacking the personal beliefs of the savage killers.
You apologise for them though, I bet you're a Corbyn voter lol

No, really, you dont.

You are attacking Islam...

You arent attacking personal beliefs. You are deluding yourself into thinking you are.

I am not a citizen of the UK but way to assume... It didnt work when you thought I was a UK resident and your assuming doesnt work with Islam.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So why dont you grow a pair and say you are attacking Islam because of your ignorance about the religion.

Because I understand the different sects of Islam and I'm not associating the average Sunni/Shi'ite Muslim with the actions of ISIS/Daesh.

No, really, you dont.

Yes, I do, really.

*Edit*
I see your edit.
I assumed UK because your avatar has the Union flag in it, that is logical.

And no, I haven't attacked Islam anywhere, quote my offending post if you like.
You can't, because I didn't lol
edit on 3.6.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Lol tantrum, I'm chuckling here.
I'm chuckling because you have become so emotional and failed to condemn the personal beliefs of ISIS killers.

Actually she has condemned it. The reason you refuse to recognize that fact is because you are wanting her to condemn Islam.

Seriously, man up and just admit you hate Islam and are so ignorant on the topic that you are unable to see the difference between Islam and people who murder who arent Muslims.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No, really, you dont.

Yes, I do, really.

you sidestepped the rest so I will post it for you again.

No, really, you dont.

You are attacking Islam...

You arent attacking personal beliefs. You are deluding yourself into thinking you are.

I am not a citizen of the UK but way to assume... It didnt work when you thought I was a UK resident and your assuming doesnt work with Islam.

ETA - No its not logical... It is an excuse for failing to get all the facts before making an assumption. Just like you are doing by attacking Islam while falsely claiming you arent.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't hate Islam and I'm pretty well educated regarding the differences between Sunni, Shia, and Wahabbism.
You are debating like a child.
Entertaining though, like when my cat toys with a mouse that doesn't yet realise it's done.

*Edit*
AGAIN, QUOTE ME WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RIDICULOUS ACCUSATIONS.
NO QUOTE, DIDN'T HAPPEN.

edit on 3.6.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't hate Islam and I'm pretty well educated regarding the differences between Sunni, Shia, and Wahabbism.
You are debating like a child.
Entertaining though, like when my cat toys with a mouse that doesn't yet realise it's done.

Actually no, you arent. If you were "pretty well educated" then you would know ISIS and other terror groups arent representing Islam as their actions are forbidden by the Quran.

you should stick to playing with your cat. It would be more useful and rewarding than continuing your failed argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

ok...

Oh my, you seem emotional, have I got the blood flowing?
...but again, do you condemn the personal beliefs of the killers who shout Allahu Akbar when they carry out their savage acts?

Only one religion has been associated, falsely, with that saying. I am surprised, with you being so well educated, that you have no idea what you are typing.

Now how about you go play with your cat.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nope, I fully understand that the average Sunni/Shia Muslim is just a regular person like me.
Come on, quote my offending attacks on Islam. You can't.
LMFAO you debate like a child.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Nope, I fully understand that the average Sunni/Shia Muslim is just a regular person like me.
Come on, quote my offending attacks on Islam. You can't.
LMFAO you debate like a child.

I did.. apparently you only see what you wish.

You done attacking Islam now?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You wanna quote my alleged attacks on Islam?
I'll respond fully to a quoted whine, but your silly perceptions, no, not so much.
Quote me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nah, you're just so desperate for your "win" that you can't let it go. If calling that behavior "amused" makes you feel better, by all means carry on.

For the third time: kali stated she was specifically referring to religious beliefs. You ignoring it doesn't change the fact it was said. No matter how hard you try to pretend it wasn't said, it was.

Your calling for her to condemn extremists' behavior is nothing more than virtue signaling and attempting to put yourself in an ivory tower. Who gives a # what you condemn? What does condemning it do? Dick all, that's what. It serves precisely zero purpose to demand somebody "condemn" anything, particularly in this instance where you've made something up on Kali's behalf and are expecting her to defend it or condemn it.

But you go on tilting at windmills, Don. Hopefully you can find something else today that gives you that feeling of superiority you so desperately and pathetically need.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join