It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OANN makes 30 minute video on Seth Rich murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I've been clicking 'recent' on the ATS bar all day and I only see this thread now?

How exactly does the 'recent' button work?

Whats the best way to get new threads to show up in my browser?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This story will never get much attention, it would expose the DNC, the Media, and the Deep State for the lying criminals that they are. And how can they invent a Trump/Russia collusion narrative without the "Russian Hack" of the DNC? That hoax is the only thing holding the democrat party together.

You realize "Deep State" is just a re-branding of "NWO" aka "New World Order", right?

Nope, never crossed my mind, thanks for the enlightenment. Hey, you don't suppose the term "globalist" is another term used to describe the NWO as well, do you?

No, globalist has its roots in the geopolitical/economic policies of globalism.

Globalists espouse globalism. If you favor globalism, you are a "globalist".

Often times people confuse NWO/New World Order in with "globalism" and their "globalist supporters" because they believe part of the NWO/New World Order agenda is global free trade and one currency system.

Basically, someone who is a wealthy "globalist" (who believes in the political/economic policies globalism brings) is part of a "New World Order" conspiracy ... according to the traditional conspiracy theories that have been around for decades.

It used to be the Freemasons, the it was the Illuminati...then those went out of fashion and NWO/New World Order became vogue and popular. Then all them got mixed together and it became some uber-conspiracy that the Masons and Illuminati shared members, who happened to be power businessmen and believed in globalism (and hence were "globalists").

Now it's the "deep state" which is a re-branding to sound more professional and less nutty. It's a really transparent attempt at trying to normalize and legitimize the same old conspiracies that have existed even before ATS was created back in the late 90s.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I've been clicking 'recent' on the ATS bar all day and I only see this thread now?

How exactly does the 'recent' button work?

Whats the best way to get new threads to show up in my browser?

Recent posts show up based on the most recent posts. For some reason, this thread has not been replied too, often. That's why it keeps ending up at the bottom of the barrel. It has not received much attention since it's creation. Hence why it's not at the top. Weird. This indicates that people on ATS just don't care much about the topic in the OP so far. Unless something weirder is going on.

edit on 28-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Woah, great find OP. I have been reading bits and pieces of disjointed articles on the for a while now, but was still confused as to what all the fuss was about and how it all connected. This video brilliantly puts together the web of events and highlights the incestuous coincidental connections to Hillary and her party, of which there is an even bigger coincidental web of deaths with her and good ole Bill at its centre. Wow, you couldn't make this stuff up!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Kettu

You are definitely on someone Radar

I have a radar/laser detector. I made sure it plugs into my cigarette lighter so I can hide it quickly. It didn't seem to help this time though.

I use my phone a lot for research, and I had it with me in the car. I'm wondering if those silver bags they ship computer parts in might make a good shield to keep them from tracking/seeing into my phone....

And why do they use white, windowless vans? How obvious is that?

Sometimes they try and fool people by making them look like DirecTV vans, but come on...there's not that many people with satellite TV!!!!! Or ice cream trucks. What parent lets their kid buy ice cream from a stranger these days?!!

You'll need to put it in a military surplus ammo can. They're around 10 bucks at the surplus store. An aluminized bag helps with the static but little else.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i believe that even if they find a video clip of the murderer taking orders from a boss to kill Rich nothing will happen

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

That was a very well done report. I am a COMPLETELY POLITICALLY NEUTRAL ANTI ESTABLISHMENT​ human.
I'm broke, I work, pay taxes that help kill people that don't deserve it, and i hate it, regardless of what political party started what war.
That being said, in thirty minutes, not one, but dozens of connections are made, extremely pertinent ones at that.
Black and White is BS, look at the grey, it's all right there for anyone with half a brain.
Everyone we allow to become "Career Politicians" sell out to lobbyists and corporations.
We are free range slaves that fight each other over which one thinks has a master that treats them better.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bassman89

I have to agree. It is the best most all encompassing report I have read. Still wondering why no one has gone after the network. Guess removing adverts doesn't work if you are privately owned. Course tptb may think it is too small to be of any consequence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join