It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separatism Divisiveness and Togetherness it doesn't work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You can't say things like :

we are in this together or we must stay strong together or we must work together

When they have places which keep people apart such as Mosques, Schools, dress codes among other things... it can't and doesn't work. In fact it's impossible to work because you are trying to work together and do things together, you are also at the same time being separate and divisive.

It's one or the other... it's impossible to have both.

Amir Khan was on skynews earlier talking about the terrorist act in Manchester and he was being asked questions such as 'what do you think the answer is?' & What would you say to other Muslims thinking of doing these acts' & What about those Muslims who get insulted' etc etc.. and he said 'we must stick together and work together to stop this'. But then like I just said above... that religion is all about separatism and divisiveness so it can't work.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There's a little Harry Tuttle in all of us.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I also agree that it is disturbing how low people are going to create division and fear-monger people to vote on one side or the other. It's funny that, while these "intelligent" people know the power of discourse, they don't have enough foresight to see how far reaching even one of these lies can go, and how damaging they can ultimately be. And I mean this both to the individual candidates (insofar as how we feel about them affects their ability to govern), and to the nation. To be honest, I'm not sure who's more ignorant: the ones believing the lies, or the ones spreading them. Recently I read related article at custom essay writing service dealing with the same topic.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Could you tell where you can find a reliable paper writer? I would like to do a few orders for writing quality essays and learning the malovemenni. Therefore, I can not entrust writing an essay to unknown people. It will be great if I find a service on recommendations.

(post by HeatherRosado removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by mariaruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's crucial to find common ground and foster understanding among different groups while respecting their unique identities. Encouraging open dialogue, empathy, and education can play a significant role in breaking down barriers and promoting harmony.

While some challenges arise from cultural or religious differences, it doesn't mean that collaborative efforts are entirely impossible. By focusing on shared values, promoting inclusivity, and finding common goals, we can strive towards a more unified and cohesive society.

top topics

join