It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Newspaper - first edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
theinvisiblenewspa.wixsite.com...

Feel free to share it around if you get a giggle.

doot

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LonnyZone

I doubt that there are college classes or humor or even on-line classes, but I do know that there are some darned good books on the subject. You might want to check some of them out. They can be helpful when the signs of rejection of your work becomes inescapable.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Two stars can't be wrong!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LonnyZone
a reply to: Aliensun

Two stars can't be wrong!

LOL

nice outlook mister. star and flag for you!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey I thought the the "wind in Willows" article was priceless! cmon! wheres your sense of humour, or don't you get it..Do I have to revive the water on mars thread again?!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Oh wind in the Willows is English, I thought everyone knew what that story...I guess I didn't count on that one for you USA siders. See Frog and Toad were best friends and roomates and the story revolved around them in thier swampy 'wind in the willows' house...

O_o
edit on 9-12-2019 by lonnyz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: LonnyZone

I doubt that there are college classes or humor or even on-line classes, but I do know that there are some darned good books on the subject. You might want to check some of them out. They can be helpful when the signs of rejection of your work becomes inescapable.

I took a course in humor and satire while in college. Texts included Tartuffe (The Imposter) by Molière and She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith. Both of those playwrights, as well as Shakespeare, leaned heavily on ancient Roman playwright Plautus. Much of modern situation comedies are derivative of Plautus.

top topics

join