It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Jesus Christ died because he had the power to raise the dead and refused to fight.

I am Indigenous to the Western Hemisphere where there are tribes that present in accounts that Jesus Christ presented himself their.

I am a member of one of those tribes.

What tribe is that? I'm genuinely curious. It was pretty obvious from your posts that English is NOT your first language.

Your bud seems to have munched on one button too many.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

I am a soldier and also a researcher.I fought to make sure you have the right to tell me I could not date your daughter or your sisters, ex-wives, ex-girlfriends and so on.

I have an uncle I never met who died in Vietnam making sure you have that going for you.

To be clear that does not mean I would not try

See to me I have saved the lives of people just like you.

I did not do this because I though I was you slave by the way.

I did that because to me it was clear to me they were my brothers.

You are an embracement to that.

But that does not mean that for one moment I would have done anything different.

"I fought to make sure you have the right to tell me I could not date your daughter or your sisters, ex-wives, ex-girlfriends and so on."

Whaaaa?

"You are an 'EMBRACEMENT' to that."

Can you hear yourself?

And for your bud, one word: Thorazine.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oh I see you have decided to accuse me of being Psychotic when you are claiming that "witches" are doing something to Donald Trump who has a building with an address that starts with 666?

LOL

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: namelesss

Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray...

So... you are a 'Xtian witch'?
Isn't that an oxymoron?

That's amazing: people respond without understanding the OP.

For the umpteenth time: I am NOT Christian.

Ah, from the land of the easily amazed! *__-
The point remains the same, even if I mis-worded the attribution.
The point remains that the Xtian practicing such rituals as you suggest cannot be 'Xtian' (as per Jesus' definition).
Thus the oxymoron of your (if not you) 'Xtian witches'!

What was Jesus' definition of a Christian?

Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity ('Charity' is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 28-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Oh I see you have decided to accuse me of being Psychotic when you are claiming that "witches" are doing something to Donald Trump who has a building with an address that starts with 666?

LOL

I never accused you of being psychotic. I realize there's a language barrier here.

Which Mezo-American tribe do you belong to?

"Bud" means buddy which means friend. I mentioned Thorazine in response to your friend's trippy ramblings.

The 666 building does NOT belong to Trump.
edit on 30-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Isn't that an oxymoron?

The point remains that the Xtian practicing such rituals as you suggest cannot be 'Xtian' (as per Jesus' definition).

Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity ('Charity' is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

I had asked how Jesus defines a Christian.

Instead of finding Jesus’ words in the New Testament, you go to the Hindu Upanishads.

And you find nothing illogical about this.

As for “Charity is never taking more than your fair share ever” – who defines what a “fair share” is?

How about the New World Order Courts defining your “fair share” as:

1.) 300 square feet of living space.

2.) 2,000 calories a day.

3.) two gallons of clean water a day.

4.) one new garment per season.

How’s that for your fair share?

You really need to get rid of your Communist/Communitarian indoctrination –
it rots the brain.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think it's a simple binding spell to keep him from harming the country.
They're not going to do a spell to bring him harm.
Law of three and all.

I disagree.
One of the things that bothers me most about this “Bind Trump” ritual is taking the orange candle or carrot (inscribed with Trump’s name) and burying it at a crossroads.

In Haitian Voodoo (Voudoun), Legba Carrefour is the half demon “God of the Crossroads.”

Who hangs out a lot at the crossroads, but Baron Samedi, the Voodoo “God of Death.”

I’m telling you this is NOT a Binding Ritual. This Chaos Magick spell is designed to destroy Trump:

1.) Evoking the “demons of the infernal realms” for help.

2.) Using the “Tower” card which represents destruction & ruin.

3.) Visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash.

4.) Burying or discarding the orange candle or carrot at a crossroads (Voodoo).

One thing makes me laugh about this ritual is that these idiots are evoking the “demons of the infernal realms” most likely where they live. This should be interesting.

I realize that I did not give clear instructions about burning the “BindTrump” sigil.

I use tongs when burning it.. I light it with the candle burning in front of Archangel Michael, saying:

“I burn this BindTrump sigil with the purifying fire of Archangel Michael which destroys ALL of its power.”

I place the burning sigil in a pot to let it finish burning.

I then thank the Archangel Michael for his help, make the sign of the cross and extinguish the candle flame.

The ash of the sigil goes down the kitchen sink disposal.

Each time I do this ritual it becomes more powerful. New Moon to Full Moon.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

No rituals needed. He is, I believe, saved, and thus covered. God placed him where he is, and God is watching out for him. That protection, no amount of occult stuff can overcome. Prayer, now, is always a good idea!! Simple prayers, for his protection, and success in his work, are all we need to do.

What spells cast have worked, thus far? None, from what we can see.

Nothing will happen that God does not allow.

Thank you, LadyGreenEyes. That's what I wanted to hear -- that Christians are praying for President Trump's well-being and protection. Trump is surrounded by people (and negative forces) that want to destroy him,

I will continue to evoke Archangel Michael to help him -- if nothing more than to comfort me.

I realize that ultimately the outcome is ALL in God's Hands.

Most welcome, and I am sure many are praying! Certain many were before he was even in the running, as far as that goes. He's an answer to prayer, in many ways, which is one reason I beleive he's seeing some divine protection! Still, prayer is always good!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My spiritual intuition tells me the same, and don't get me wrong I'm a skeptic when someone throws out the word Christian. Reminds me of the story of Saul.

Hadn't thought about that, but yeah, it does! Can't blame you being skeptical, especially these days. The word doesn't mean the same thing to everyone, and there are a lot of folks using the label that perhaps shouldn't.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Isn't that an oxymoron?

ALWAYS!

I had asked how Jesus defines a Christian.

My above quote, got it?, read the first line that answered your question.
"Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!"
What else I add, I add.
If you do not understand something, ask.

edit on 31-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

..."Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!"

What else I add, I add.
If you do not understand something, ask.

"Jesus said that he can/will recognize his followers by their unconditional Love!"

Where in the Bible does Jesus say that?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
First, you have to determine if they really are witches.

1. Are they made of wood?
2. Do they weigh the same as a duck?

If not, they're not witches. They're just normal people that don't want an orange, one-time "reality" TV star buffoon in office I can't say that I blame them.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

100 bible verses about Jesus Love.....

www.openbible.info...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You have still not answered my question, who to you are slaves?

Did you come here thinking that there are people on Earth that should be treated as slaves?

If so who?

Do you feel that the Holy Bible supports Slavery?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Can you elaborate as to what this link means to you?

www.freetheslaves.net...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

No records actually exist that are accepted historically as actually from direct writings from Jesus Christ. The Record actually pertains pretty much 100% to individuals who lived about 100 years after Jesus Christ lived and ascended
based upon scripture.

Jesus Christ presents as an individual that was against harming any form of life except because of survival.

Response to AuranVector....

So exactly what does defining others as slaves have anything to do with survival today, feel free to elaborate?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You can march around in circles all you want but that hive mind won't likely clean iself.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
good call man!! I didn't follow the whole thread but it seemed like there were plenty of haters. I've always thought that we should counter public negative rituals with positive ones.

I am going to use that ritual myself. I am aware of something similar but the one you described feels like it has a bit more punch to it. I am definitely an amateur in these matters so what do i know? but thanks for putting that idea out there. I think it will do some good!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If you have not answered questions asked of you then why do you expect answers to questions?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

LOL

I never accused you of being psychotic. I realize there's a language barrier here.

Which Mezo-American tribe do you belong to?

"Bud" means buddy which means friend. I mentioned Thorazine in response to your friend's trippy ramblings.

The 666 building does NOT belong to Trump.

As part of Jared Kushner’s role in the new presidential administration, he has resigned as CEO of Kushner Companies and sold his shares of 666 Fifth Avenue, which the family purchased for $1.8 billion in 2007, to his father, Charlie. According to the Real Deal, experts still have ethical concerns about China’s Anbang Insurance Group, a potential investor, as their involvement could be construed as a ploy to buy influence with the Trump administration.

news.artnet.com...

So you are absolutely certain the Trump Family have nothing to do with Satan?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join