It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Trump-hating Witches - An UNBINDING Ritual

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
So who to you are they?

I mean obviously you think they are people who support Globalism but who specifically are you talking about?

Excellent question, one that is often asked. They're the "Apex Elite."

We're pretty sure the Apex Elite include the Rothschild banking family and some of the very old European aristocracy. Then there are the American branches of these families. Someone described them as "two thousand of the most powerful families in the world." Think Rockefeller or Ford, etc.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Are you perhaps worried about Integration?

So you're asking me if I'm a racist who objects to race mixing?

I don't have a problem with race mixing.

The Apex Elite are 99.9% White and if they have their way, they will remain White.

The rest of us (non-Elite Whites) -- most of us will be wiped out.

Eventually, the Apex Elites will genetically engineer the future human race -- both Elite & Slave classes.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: AuranVector

No followrr of Jesus would do this. We need only pray to the father through the Spirit in the name of Jesus. No rituals, no chants, magic... Just short prayers quick and sincere. God's will be done.

Interesting. What about exorcisms? Are those not rituals?
Yes, and typically it isn't biblical, not in that way. At least not to my understanding. Ritualistic religiosity is not Christ-like.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So you are saying that the Apex elite have nothing to do with people who are not white and rule countries?

What do you mean by "genetically engineer"?

Are you suggesting that eventually everyone with be white?

By "Slave Classes" do you mean people who not white? Or do you also mean people who are white as well but support integration of the races?

edit on 25-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Are you perhaps worried about Integration?

So you're asking me if I'm a racist who objects to race mixing?

I don't have a problem with race mixing.

The Apex Elite are 99.9% White and if they have their way, they will remain White.

The rest of us (non-Elite Whites) -- most of us will be wiped out.

Eventually, the Apex Elites will genetically engineer the future human race -- both Elite & Slave classes.

See I do not think you are crazy and neither do I think you are stupid.

And neither do I think you are Evil.

I think you are an ........ I mean that sincerely

edit on 25-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray...

So... you are a 'Xtian witch'?
Isn't that an oxymoron?

That's amazing: people respond without understanding the OP.

For the umpteenth time: I am NOT Christian.

Ah, from the land of the easily amazed! *__-
The point remains the same, even if I mis-worded the attribution.
The point remains that the Xtian practicing such rituals as you suggest cannot be 'Xtian' (as per Jesus' definition).
Thus the oxymoron of your (if not you) 'Xtian witches'!

edit on 26-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: AuranVector If it was so easy people would pray for rain and rain would fall. Praying for/against a politician is the same.

Unfortunately, most people are NOT trained to pray correctly. Learning to pray correctly is NOT easy.

In the case of MASSES of people sending out INTENSE negative energy towards a person or thing, correct technique is not necessary. That much energy from so many people has its own weight.

I can argue about that for long long time...

You say the energy impact is imminent. Many folks are preconditioned to believe so, however that's quite not true. There are missing parts in this hypothesis. Missing like 90% from the equation.

Things like... The fact what reality is - that it is ways more grounded than any thought-form projection, or any other Harry Potter trick. That's why people like meat and potatoes, not shiny words for supper.

Prayer is interesting thing, useful, with potential, which have been studied by science as well, and people found it really works, but to claim that several thousand of people chanting against trump will do indeed endanger him is amateurish claim at most. (some pseudo-occultists make lots of cash publishing books with the contrary claims, thou)

I am not trying to be dogmatic or hyper realistic, but just genuine tactician. My claim is that in current circumstances! the act of using magick against trump is like throwing a snowball against the Berlin wall. Not going to harm it much.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I concur with your thoughts 100% - Australia joined the US in so many OPS in the ME...tragic

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Calling ALL Christians: you need to pray...

So... you are a 'Xtian witch'?
Isn't that an oxymoron?

That's amazing: people respond without understanding the OP.

For the umpteenth time: I am NOT Christian.

Ah, from the land of the easily amazed! *__-
The point remains the same, even if I mis-worded the attribution.
The point remains that the Xtian practicing such rituals as you suggest cannot be 'Xtian' (as per Jesus' definition).
Thus the oxymoron of your (if not you) 'Xtian witches'!

What was Jesus' definition of a Christian?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector If it was so easy people would pray for rain and rain would fall. Praying for/against a politician is the same.

Unfortunately, most people are NOT trained to pray correctly. Learning to pray correctly is NOT easy.

In the case of MASSES of people sending out INTENSE negative energy towards a person or thing, correct technique is not necessary. That much energy from so many people has its own weight.

I can argue about that for long long time...

You say the energy impact is imminent. Many folks are preconditioned to believe so, however that's quite not true. There are missing parts in this hypothesis. Missing like 90% from the equation.

Things like... The fact what reality is - that it is ways more grounded than any thought-form projection, or any other Harry Potter trick. That's why people like meat and potatoes, not shiny words for supper.

Prayer is interesting thing, useful, with potential, which have been studied by science as well, and people found it really works, but to claim that several thousand of people chanting against trump will do indeed endanger him is amateurish claim at most. (some pseudo-occultists make lots of cash publishing books with the contrary claims, thou)

I am not trying to be dogmatic or hyper realistic, but just genuine tactician. My claim is that in current circumstances! the act of using magick against trump is like throwing a snowball against the Berlin wall. Not going to harm it much.

You're free to have whatever opinions you want.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This is a literal witch hunt... a modern-day witch panic.

Maybe you could tie a rock around the evil witch's neck, throw them in the river, and see if they float. If they pop up, tie them to the stake and light them on fire. You don't want them casting hexes or whatever, after all. If they sink, then the prayer warrior schtick must have worked! Oh hosana!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is it more than official now to say Christians are insane? No wonder Muslim families lock up and hide their women in their homes and have to basically "pimp" them out to avoid that band of extremism.

Mohammad spent his 40 days and 40 nights in Plato's cave.

No one is going to find any light in churches unless you look at stained glass.

After the cup is empty? Clean it or the vessel gets broken and the self remains shattered until you cab pick up and fill in all the pieces.

Know why Jesus was betrayed? He wanted to take over Rome; it was infiltrated so deep that they plotted 12 angry tribesmen to hang the judge.

Trying to become judge jury and executioner? Cost him and his own witch to babble on. But they took her and made her an oracle at Delphi. To figure out what the hell they were doing and what they were plotting.

So all of this "witch" hunt nonsense; is just a throwback to a bunch of paranoid freaks that want to keep, take or assume power.

Biting the tree of knowledge? You are the snake climbing the tree in the garden, that's why a "goat" is lucky to have and gets sacrificed and offered up in thanks because it will climb in the tree and kill the snakes and eat them... and then a new goat is added.

Well, the snake represents hate. It is not a literal snake as in the reptile.

People wanting to personify the thing they wrestle with is really their genitalia... this is seen in the stars as Hercules/Sampson has to tear his whole house and temple of knowledge down "Fathers" house and wrestle with his own snake or nonsense fed to him or dragon that he cannot remove and drags him through the garden of flesh and delights.

Many never make it past such a thing and try to eat flower after flower sliding through the garden.

Plato's cave is one's own belly of appetite for things, seen, heard, smelled, tasted, and touched with the babble on or tree of knowledge.

It is no ledge no liege that all must leap from called that ladder of concept or conceiving.

Christ was the boy in the attic that never left home, the one that did they thought he/she was ill-conceived automatically they are cast out in the mirror of wisdom as a shadow and a whore that only bites and feeds on ignorant babble.

Always at each others throats feeding the same nonsense to each other via an ear infection of mouths that offer no food.

Better to be born blind and deaf because everything else is dumb.

Tear up your meal of ignorance to make it out of the "devil's triangle" the eye can see without anything that was ever heard, the ear can hear and disregard all ignorance fed to it, the nose can smell and taste if what is good or bad when offered.

The feeling is simply contact and that contact occurs without any consent.

So once you have been nailed to your own cross; you will realize how mindless it all has really been.

Passing hats around to play authority in the shifting sands of time. In such a manner no one has ever left the "desert" and biting such as all that has been spoken here? Is the JUST or upright deserts.

The tree of life is sweet and that hatred just is after the birds so the appetite? The vultures will claim your head time and time again.

What was your fathers face before you were born? That's the riddle of the Sphinx.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Jesus Christ died because he had the power to raise the dead and refused to fight.

I am Indigenous to the Western Hemisphere where there are tribes that present in accounts that Jesus Christ presented himself their.

I am a member of one of those tribes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Are you sure he is dead? He was a BUDDHIST if he even existed at all. Once one spins all the past away; they become as a new born baby the past being intent of good or bad. Can you act without intention? That's how one moves towards the future without any karma that is the holy ghost or spirit.

Everyone else is dreaming in past or future and ASLEEP so they constantly spin around missing the present moment.

We are at once everything and nothing as all life flowing through, from all realms raising the dead is easy. It is called memory there is someone out there that does not know someone has died. Do not witness against them... if someone says so and so died? Do not believe it how would you know unless you saw them die yourself? You don't and in doing so you grasp at what you do not know as truth.

All life flows on and on through every form including you. But in ignorance grasping at concepts and in greed and hate of that ignorance as awareness and their ignorance? They don't know it. Rubbing your hands together before a meal? You are an insect at another's table unaware of that being your form... then the dreaming one is "human" in conceptual ignorance goes on as some being... no knowing oneself in the moment.

So hey people keep killing Christ every single day witnessing AGAINST him and others that have walked the same path. So in essence Christain's KILLED and continue to KIll him as weekly witnesses all around the world so how could such a fellow ever return to being when so many try to keep him down?

I do not follow him; although I do respect him for the wish or desire that if he were to be martyred or spirited away that all the concepts of good and evil be washed away in balance.

When he said eating of body and wine? He meant you may eat him at some point as the animal that died the same with grapes of the vine.

Others know this I cannot verify his account... all of us can walk that path and be found as a heap that others constantly bury and try to keep down in the same ignorance as well.

The state of becoming unborn and unmade? Skips over rebirth as a baby because that's how innocent one becomes from walking the path back to purity by meditating both day and night, to get out of the womb of death or Plato's cave by continually grasping at bubbles of thought instead of reality. The reality is we all flow through the womb in constant rebirth into the moment.

My face has always been my face, flowing through it appears in others faces this occurs with all people and animals etc in their ignorance of being, when someone assaults another? They are in the form of a germ and their action harms the intent? Survival and such is life. But it is life.

When realizing this conundrum beyond conceptual grasping as direct reality and experience? The there is the so called "consider the sparrow" which means one cannot fall asleep again... be a bird as long as one wants to manifest as one and then move on and one will be reborn in an instant right back into the form one always was. Called manifestations.

The problem of good and evil is when such realized beings? Grasp and start abusing then the fall happens is that intent to help or to harm the difference between a god and a mosquito is nil. Better to flow on in truth of simply being and that attached then is nothing more than the suchness that presents itself as it's being or expression or personality.

So hey if someone wants to be a witch who cares? A cook is basically the same thing. If you have cooked congratulations you're a witch. Do you respect where all of that came from? All of the work and effort that went into it? From tilling the soil all the way to the table and the craftsmanship that went into it? No? Then who the hell are you praying too? Emptiness best to savor the flavor and take in the ambiance and all of the spirit unseen around you.

Anyway there are many such beings all throughout time some known many more unknown. Focusing on one this one that just allows an ego of control to feed desires of greed and hatred until that ignorance clears up. Which basically means until everyone knows this and understands this? Then is takes the utmost compassion and empathy of being to persist and as the 14th Lama has said? Until every last blade of grass is liberated. Which means, the eye holding onto the concept of grass means it still exists as a self a life separate from one self.

Last time I mowed the lawn? It sounded like I was killing millions and millions of people.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Based upon what has been explained to me by the Vatican, when Jesus Christ returned from the dead there was a special quality to him.

In a manner of speaking perhaps he related to Plato's cave in ways we have yet to comprehend.

Perhaps he was aware beyond that.

edit on 26-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Grasping at a path is crawling along like an insect like some how the world will spin "you" off when you realize there is no you nor a self? Then there is just being.

When you see appearances around you; do you think the label? Or just see? The whole master of the house thing where a fellow renamed everything wrong is the definition of a conundrum a trap to keep others in and or out this is the concept of tartarus or hell.

Not attached to labels of form? One simply passes through the all and it just is. Those attached? To name and form... remain ignorant. Why would wonder womans plane be invisible? That is the vehicle she knew beyond all appearances knowing herself? All else was invisible to her and others. So if someone else did the same? Named a broom a broom? There's the cliché.

Some do not think anyone should grant "fools" to this knowledge a pardon simply to continue to feed on whatever appetite they have. Those given up all concept of being as well? Just as invisible as the plane and whisper in ears in minds of those willing and too weak to hear it. The intent is a sure road in or out of the mystic spiral of life and death in those attachments of being clinging to names and forms.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A point to Jesus Christ is that he overcame death

For him it could have translated to overcoming in potential and related to the proverbial, "other side to a coin".

Its a goal for me you know.

Not the I really believe I will ever achieve that.

Nature is beyond us obviously and religion's should take that into consideration.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I am a soldier and also a researcher.I fought to make sure you have the right to tell me I could not date your daughter or your sisters, ex-wives, ex-girlfriends and so on.

I have an uncle I never met who died in Vietnam making sure you have that going for you.

To be clear that does not mean I would not try

See to me I have saved the lives of people just like you.

I did not do this because I though I was you slave by the way.

I did that because to me it was clear to me they were my brothers.

You are an embracement to that.

But that does not mean that for one moment I would have done anything different.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Since you have posted since we last spoke? And I have as well? Congratulations on your victory over it... no reply? No worries.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

This is a literal witch hunt... a modern-day witch panic.

Maybe you could tie a rock around the evil witch's neck, throw them in the river, and see if they float. If they pop up, tie them to the stake and light them on fire. You don't want them casting hexes or whatever, after all. If they sink, then the prayer warrior schtick must have worked! Oh hosana!

Witch hunt? LOL Did you even read the OP?

This is a defense against a Chaos Magick spell (where the "demons of the Infernal Realms" are evoked) to destroy our President Trump. Of course, the dishonest Leftists who are promoting this are LYING when they tell their minions this is a harmless "Binding" spell.

People have a right to defend themselves against Evil.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join