It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Middle East trip is a green light on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Iran seems to be less of a player in this mid east mess then our allies. I seem they are the boogie man because the government can't point out the real boogie men because they are the ones we are doing business with.

The SA involvement in 9/11 and they are still some of our best buds in the mideast. Games, just games.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

LOL You should probably look up the 2006 war between Israel & Hezbollah. Israel couldn't even handle Hezbollah, literally calling on the UN Security Council to intervene after a few weeks. They had no stomach for a long war & were completely unable to prevent Hezbollah's attacks.

Israel got so frustrated that they started indiscriminately attacking civilian areas, yet still couldn't stop Hezbollah. They killed something like 10 times more people than Hezbollah did in that war (the vast majority being civilians), then started to panic when Hezbollah's attacks started reaching their own cities. Even the Lebanese Christians I know hate Israel because of their indiscriminate attacks in that war.

BTW, it's not something I'm bragging about because I don't care for any of those wars. But it was a game changing event because the world saw that no matter how big the difference in military technology, Israel still couldn't stop Hezbollah. Hezbollah was better equipped than expected and they were too greatly entrenched to be beaten without unacceptably high casualties on their own side.

A similar but greatly protracted situation is happening right now w/Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Saudi Arabia is one of the top spenders on military equipment in the world, but like Israel, they can't defeat their greatly under-armed opponent either. So there's no way Israel & Saudi Arabia alone could or would take on Iran.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not disagreeing fully, it IS a mess. Do not avoid the arming of Syrian rebels by Obama which were known almost from the start were getting into Isis...sorry Isil hands.

It looked like you were saying Iran was arming ISIS. That's why I pointed out that Iran has been one of the biggest and most committed enemies of ISIS & its allies. But I completely agree that Obama and the Republican controlled Congress repeatedly armed the so-called "rebels", and I don't think it was an accident or coincidence that those "rebels" immediately joined ISIS and its allies.

Our entire MIC and most of the political establishment supported overthrowing Assad by whatever means necessary. And that includes a lot of the Democrats.

Do not forget it was Obama who prematurely withdrew U.S. troops from Iraq which led to the very beginning of Isis by Iraqi generals.

Wait a second, "prematurely" withdrew from Iraq? The last time I checked, the vast majority of Americans wanted to end the Iraq War long before Obama actually started pulling us out. In fact, that was one of his major campaign promises. He actually pissed a lot of us off (like myself) because he originally said he'd start pulling us out immediately upon being elected, but then he instead agreed to the longer timetable included in the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement that was signed by Bush in 2008.

Do not forget the funneling of chemical weapons from Libya to Syrian rebels which is a proposed reason for allowing Benghazi to occur.

Wait, how does that relate to my post? I'm a little confused here.
edit on 23-5-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Oh I agree, that it was a campaign promise and many, if not the majority, wanted us out.

Hindsight shows that it was a mistake despite the popular view of it. Libya and the chemical weapons was merely a point re the democrat side of the stupidity.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"They," have been trying to go for Iran for years. Same thing with Syria.

"No more regime change."
"Won't sell the country out to the false tune of globalism."
"The buck stops at Trump."
"She belongs in prison."
"Anti-establishment."

Hope & Change 2.0 is going better than expected.

Bro thats Racist America is already Great.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really? Have you completely forgotten Hamas and Hezbollah?

Two groups that are fighting against a hostile invader?

I case you've forgotten...Jews....Judea...Hello? Things have never looked better for Israel.

You think these are the Hebrew's from the bible? How cute.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Where'd you get that idea?
No one is biblical. It fits either group. Both claim historical connections. Both are valid or both aren't. Obviously, your choice is losing. Oh well....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No one is biblical. It fits either group. Both claim historical connections. Both are valid or both aren't. Obviously, your choice is losing. Oh well....

The Zionist claim is nothing but a biblical claim. The Palestinians have a direct claim both historical and biblical.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The Zionist claim is nothing but a biblical claim. The Palestinians have a direct claim both historical and biblical.

Yeah, right. Outright fabrication. Many never left the region...and got along just fine with the Muslims, by the way.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeah, right. Outright fabrication. Many never left the region...and got along just fine with the Muslims, by the way.

Yes they did they got along fine with Jews it was the Zionist that started all the trouble whenever they moved in.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
An attack on Iran would definitely trigger WW3, have no doubt in that.
Funny how Trumps minions were blabbing about Hillary starting WW3 but boy have the roles reveresed on that one.
Anti globalist my ass lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm curious, do you even know what a Zionist is?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join