It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog arrested and sentenced to death for biting a child

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That could have been your son.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Inmost places: a dog is a natural being. It is not subject to the laws of man. (Is this so in Pakistan?)
That's why they can pee and poop anywhere they want, and you can't.

There are no rules nor written-laws in nature: only consequences.

Human beings are also natural beings. But the difference is we have also all been registered as legal entities, wherein is how the legal system interacts with us.

So a person can still pee in the street. But an officer of the law can write-up a legal-citation, to punish the legal aspect of that person, with a fine, or other.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm an animal lover, but I was under the impression that's a common practice here in the US as well. A dog bites a child, they are quite often put down. Once a dog bites like that, it will most likely do it again. I have children.... They must be protected!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Woodcarver

So when a dog bites at a child who has been pulling it's ears, grabbing it's tail, and otherwise doing things a parent should be teaching them not to, but you don't know this, do you still get all trigger happy?

If it's a savage dog, I tend to agree. But in general that is either due to mistreatment or survival instinct.

What about humans who set dogs on fire, beat them with bats, cut their ears off, etc, just for their sick joyllies.. can we shoot them too?

I agree with that, if a dog nips someone and has to die, then a person who tortures any animal should also receive the same, because it was done with malicious intent where the animal is going by instinct.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I own a big dog and she is all loving but other dogs in my neighbor hood are not loving .
But they are big and in my state if a dog bites a child especially if its bad it gets put down also .
And i agree if some dog ever bit my kid i would kill it right then right there and i mean attacks now the dog nips at her hand when shw steps on here tail well duh no .
But the other day walking my dog a dog comes to attack my dog rips out of her tiny masters hands and i kicked it
into next week pulled my knife and it took off this dog is at least 60 lbs.
Now ive seen a little girl with a huge scare on half her face from a dog attack so no normal life no husband mabey
rough time in school people always staring at ya or worse feeling sorry for ya ect....
So i say kill the dog my state does ohio And who ever doesnt think so dont have kids or worse they are one of those well my dogs are not kids
I have my dog i have my kids i loe em both but one is not equal to the other kids are worth more

edit on 20-5-2017 by sweets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

What?

Kindly restate in English.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Damn straight Woodcarver well said. It's rare you get common sense on dog threads.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join