It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Bus Driver videos triangle ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Neither am I unfortunately but I have seen Chinese lanterns under the influence of strong winds, what I saw was clear signs of the lanterns being sped up momentarily as it was carried by the wind.

It just seems to me that it is rotating very steadily, I suppose it could happen or the angle it was shot from could make it appear so. I'm doubtful though.

Plus towards the end it appears that at least two lights drift away from the triangle, I'm clueless of how that could be achieved via lanterns or a drone.

I suppose they could have been lanterns with LED's attached and for some reason toward the end of the video a few of them detached from a lantern, again that brings weight issues though. It all adds up.

If strings were to be used their becomes a good chance it'll all just become a tangled mess.

I want to dismiss it, the more I think about it though the more difficult it becomes.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like ufo orbs. Or unexplained energy?
edit on 18-5-2017 by Outback22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well that's definitely odd. Self rotation, but just sometimes, remains apparently steady in a fixed position, but later moves to the right, stops, starts spinning again, later it would produce some lights going off the main object. Really really weird.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Is the date of the sighting supplied? If it is I missed it. Could it possibly be three Chinese lanterns tethered together?

Chinese lanterns tend to grow a dark red. I remember seeing some launched from NTNU and drift all the way down past the train station. One even landed between the tracks next to coal bunkers.

I'd guess maybe a set of silver helium balloons reflecting street lights.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Interesting. Not a plane or a helicopter, with the lights rotating as they were doing. Could be some sort of drone, perhaps, but I can't think of anything else that would fit, that we could identify. Even there, the motion seems odd for a drone. This object seems to be angled, in relation to the ground, where a drone would need to be more parallel.

Most interesting, and far better than I expected.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

My exact thinking here.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

yes i thought that to,

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Previously discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join