It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Bus Driver videos triangle ufo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A British bus driver from Exmouth recently caught an interesting triangular ufo and was able to video it. He was outside taking a break at about 9:40 pm when the sighting happened.

He described the situation:

“I was taking to my best man about my upcoming wedding on the phone,” the witness stated. “I would normally be in our restroom, but since the clock in the restroom was fast (about 7 minutes fast) I had gone out early to wait while still chatting to my friend. While I was talking, I was just kind of walking about near the leisure center, where my bus stops, when I looked randomly over in the direction of the river, which is when I saw the three lights in a triangle pattern rotating on its axis and wobbling slightly.”

He was able to take two videos. One is about 2.40 seconds long, the second one was about 41 seconds, and is the more interesting of the two, as you can see what appears to be a light separate from the triangle and fly away. This happens at about the 3.04 second mark.

He continues on to talk about what he saw:

“I showed the lights to my co-worker who tried to think of any reason they might be something other than a UFO – drone, laser pointers, etc. He went to cash-in and finish and I had to drive as I was now 7 minutes late. I drove to the turn-around point and back in about 8 mins and the lights were gone by the time I got back down to town – and could not see them on the way down as I had a good view over the area due to the road I was driving.”

link source with videos

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

hey thanks!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I saw that craft up close over my fire station.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is the date of the sighting supplied? If it is I missed it. Could it possibly be three Chinese lanterns tethered together?
edit on 18-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Is there any chance to get your account of what you saw? Any details?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

April 17th of this year.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

At 2:27 looks like it's being projected?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This was posted a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I saw that craft up close over my fire station.

Take any photos or anything?

link   
my mistake. I forgot to search. I am off the to wood shed now.

link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Do you mean to say you witnessed the same event that the video recorded?
Or was it a separate incident with the same type of craft/lights?
You said Up close ? Please elaborate if you can?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I was walking home from the shopping center. The streets on the intersection was dead, not a peep.
I'm walking on the sidewalk to my house when I see three strong, white lights hovering in a fixed position over the fire house. I could not make out the body of the craft.
It was about 1.5 times the width of the firestation. I have only a tracphone on me with no camera.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks, I was on duty that night nearby and on a patrol at that time. From the video footage I would conclude that it was travelling roughly up the route of the Exe towards Exeter.
edit on 18-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Nice.

I saw something similar once and made a thread about it here, though this one is interesting in how it seems to be slowly rotating. It kinda kills and theory of it being a conventional plane or copter. Could it be a drone of some kind? I'm doubtful plus at one point it sounds like a strong gust of wind occurred, surely it would have had an effect on a drone...

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Is the date of the sighting supplied? If it is I missed it. Could it possibly be three Chinese lanterns tethered together?

Who tethers Chinese lanterns? I'd like to think that such a person would end up getting a visit from the police, it's dangerous. Then you have weight issues and the conundrum of not having any slack on your rope or string. Plus this thing, this constellation of lights is clearly revolving.

How is that possible with tethered Chinese lanterns, you'd need to change the buoyancy of each lantern as it changes position, lanterns would naturally want to rise and travel with the wind.

It doesn't make sense.

They appear to be blue too, every lantern I've seen gains lift with a candle not a flame that's associated with the burning of gas, again that would bring the issue with weight.

Very interesting OP, thanks for posting.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Who tethers Chinese lanterns?

Someone wanting to do a prank UFO.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Fair enough, you didn't answer any of my other points though.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Under the right circumstances could the forces and factors you mentioned create a rotation, or an apparent rotation of the lanterns, such as seen in this video? I am not a physicist or an aeronautical engineer so this is genuine question.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Could very well be that, but there was just something eerie about how it moved. In my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Could very well be that, but there was just something eerie about how it moved. In my opinion anyway.

I'm not trying to debunk this and I would be very happy for my speculative suggestion to be categorically ruled out. I like to apply proper investigative methodology because of the credibility it brings to a potential case of the unusual. Particularly so if it happens on my patch, on my watch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join