It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP could be 1st Seal antEchrist and 1st TRUMPet all in one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
it's ok galien8, even if people don't believe Trump is the Antichrist, you can always hope for the death of millions regardless of their beliefs.

after all, why pray for life and happiness when you can pray for sudden death on all innocents

we take these lives, so that others may live

edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

it's ok galien8, even if people don't believe Trump is the Antichrist, you can always hope for the death of millions regardless of their beliefs.

after all, why pray for life and happiness when you can pray for sudden death on all innocents

Thats a bit simplistic
Christ returns to end what people are doing, God didnt invent Nuclear Bombs, God didnt drop them, mankind did, the US did.
There is no end to man kinds violence
God didnt start WW1, WW2, Maos wars, Stalins purging, Pol Pots revolution, the Crusades, the Mongol rising, ISIS, humanity did, it gets worse and Jesus will end it

Unless you want to blame God for your actions

Where are the innocents, they are the first killed or corrupted

Every one wants to blame God for the bloodshed when its humanity behind it

We as christians want Jesus to return to end the pain, not inflict it

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Spoiler alert!!

There is no antichrist!

Lol

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I guess some people do not get your humor OP. The smiley face did not register, they read the title and made an opinion.

Oh well, some of my humor goes over people's head often. I am practicing at humor, but I am the only one who seems to understand it half the time.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe there is a sign that the tribulation is starting soon. If the embssy is moved to Jerusalem, it could be the representation of Satan declaring his throne over the world. Palestinian Abbas has signaled he is ready to sign a peace deal with no per-condtions, which would put the ball in Israel's court then. See how Netenyahu would try to blame him for that.

‘Abbas has decided to sign peace deal with Israel’
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has crossed the Rubicon and voiced “unprecedented” readiness to reach a peace deal with Israel, sources close to the efforts to renew talks between Israel and the Palestinians have told The Jerusalem Post.

Abbas, according to the sources, made this clear to President Donald Trump during their meeting at the White House last week. The president plans to use his trip to Israel later this month to receive assurances from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he, too, is committed to a peace agreement.

Here is the other part of it, For now, Trump rules out moving embassy to Jerusalem.

Lets do some calculations, if Abbas signs a peace deal with Israel by summer, and Trump has postponed moving the embassy which is a metaphorical symbol of Satan declaring his throne, then its really close to 3.5 years until next election, when moving the embassy could in fact signal the breaking of the covenant and Armageddon breaks loose.
If this peace deal becomes reality, then we can expect the embassy to move by the next election, which would fit the timeline for the second half of the great tribulation.

Perhaps offensive nuclear attacks will engage at that point in time??

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Dramamine. It's for motion sickness. Legal everywhere and you can buy it over the counter.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Swills

Spoiler alert!!

There is no antichrist!

Lol
You bet! What a load of tosh this antichrist sh.t is! Get a grip you bible bashing crutch dependent numpties!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Trumps real name is Drumpf so he can't be the anti-Christ.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I can answer this one with some definitions.
The "First seal" is actually the first of the "Four horsemen", which represent four catastrophes in the world (or rather four different aspects of the same catastrophe). The first horsemen was traditionally labelled as "Pestilence", and tradition is right. Of course I can offer you a source which will demonstrate this. 4 Horsemen- How?
The "first trumpet" is "hail and fire falling on the earth". It is not the same thing as the first seal. It is also a much later event- the seven trumpets, between them, are what happens when the seventh trumpet is blown. I can offer you a source which will demonstrate this. Battered planet
Also the first trumpet is not a person, any more than the first seal is a person. You do not give us a reason for calling Donald a trumpet, but I assume you are basing it on the silly English pun. I knew this one was going to get as tiresome as "Obama nation". Biblical theology does not work through English-language puns.
Finally, the antichrist is expected to be someone who oppresses and persecutes the church. I can offer you a source which will demonstrate this. War on the Saints That is the whole point of the book of Revelation. My tip to anti-christ hunters- Do not try calling anyone an antichrist until you see that happening. Notice that someone is persecuting the church before you look for ANY other identifying marks.

edit on 18-5-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What is funny I was raised a Methodist,father was a lay leader of church,never once do I remember the name "Antichrist" something new made up,not unlike"born again christians" ,geeze if your going to make stuff up,hard to pay any attention,Trump is lacking in vices,so the liberals are trying anything ,but the truth

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Jesus won't be coming back to help your problems. weren't you saying that we should blame ourselves and fix our own problems? or are you desperately​ asking Jesus to do that for you?

Jesus is inside of you. He doesn't exist outside of us.

taking the Bible as a literal story will only confuse you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I understand. Once mEn dominated animals, mAn chose to dominate man.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Having a name like lucifers light indicates you have an agenda
Thanks

Maybe door knocking like a JW might be better for you

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Having a name like lucifers light indicates you have an agenda
Thanks

Maybe door knocking like a JW might be better for you

you're right I do have an agenda. Can you tell me what my agenda is?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I guess it's to preach at and annoy me all at once
Thanks LL I am not interested

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

aren't you doing the same to others?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

aren't you doing the same to others?

No
I am telling others what I believe

You are telling me what I have to believe

It's not rocket science to understand that

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

so then.. enlighten me on what you believe.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I can answer this one with some definitions.

The "First seal" is actually the first of the "Four horsemen",

yes the election of TRUMP is 1st Seal then when Scottie is right on 2017-09-23 Israeli Feast of The Trumpets = the first trumpet will sound, this is the story of the 7 trumpets (during reign of TRUMP) So TRUMP is at least 1st Seal and 1st Trumpet.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
What is funny I was raised a Methodist,father was a lay leader of church,never once do I remember the name "Antichrist" something new made up,not unlike"born again christians" ,geeze if your going to make stuff up,hard to pay any attention,Trump is lacking in vices,so the liberals are trying anything ,but the truth

CODENAME: "Appolyon" the false prophet, the false messiah, is believed to be the antIchrist, antichrist and antichristS is mentioned in several places in the New Testament, OK not in Revelation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join