It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP could be 1st Seal antEchrist and 1st TRUMPet all in one

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I stress here specifically antEchrist (antechrist) and not antIchrist (antichrist) thats another person

ante meaning as in antecedents: things that precede (things) persons that precede (persons)

So TRUMP precedes the second coming of Christ, OK the antechrist is not mentioned in The Bible

Revelation 6 New King James Version
First Seal: The Conqueror
6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Revelation 8 New King James Version
This is the Story of the 7 Trumpets
The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

chronological order: Seals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Trumpets 1, 2, 3, 4 (then the remaining 3 Trumpets, 3 Woes and 7 Bowls one by one, almost simultaneously)

TRUMP: You're in The Bible, you can't buy publicity like that

edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Uh, i reckon we are all antechrist at this point, other than that, this is nonsense

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Seems every president these days is the Anti-Christ to someone.

Spoiler Alert!

Trump isn't the Anti-Christ.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Uh, i reckon we are all antechrist at this point, other than that, this is nonsense

good point, when Christ returns after our life time we are all antEchrists ;-)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Seems every president these days is the Anti-Christ to someone.

Spoiler Alert!

Trump isn't the Anti-Christ.

antichrist thats the beast and beast worshipers ;-)

TRUMP is the antEchrist :-|
edit on 2017-5-17 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well, what about all the other world leaders? How come they get left out all the time? It's always American presidents who are the Anti-Christ, poor everyone else left out of all the fun.

Spoiler Alert!

The Bible is a book of parables and shouldn't be taken literally. There will be no Anti-Christ. Human beings already do a fine job of destroying themselves and the planet. We don't need a make believe demon.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Bible is a book of parables and shouldn't be taken literally. There will be no Anti-Christ. Human beings already do a fine job of destroying themselves and the planet. We don't need a make believe demon.

I believe in it because according to Revelation 75% of the humans will be exterminated (depopulation). This would a blessing to the remaining people, because al major problems of the world are overpopulation problems: Climate Change, Refugees Migrations, African Climate Change Migrants to flood Europe, Cholera in Jemen, hunger, no rain, storms, wars

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well, it's beyond just being "before." Question. How many people do you suppose live as Christ lived?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

According to believers like yourself, the End Times are always around the corner. This line of thought is almost as old as Christianity itself.

If the world ends it will be our fault, not God or the Devil. Take some responsibility for your actions religious types.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

1/3 doesn't equate to 75%. It equates to about 30-40 percent of the population. A significant portion? Yes. Seventy-five percent? No.
edit on 17-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Donald Trump is an idiot, anyone who thinks Trump is the antechrist or whatever is as silly as him.
I cant believe how much crap about the US comes out from people in the US

You people are so self important, so self grandiosiing, stop it

We live on a planet with a few billion people, Trump is one man, the US, one country among many, its not all about you.

It seems sometimes the whole US has Narcissistic personality disorder
(Ok not the whole US, sorry, I was using hyperbole, there are very good kind US people
)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

1/3 doesn't equate to 75%. It equates to about 30-40 percent of the population. A significant portion? Yes. Seventy-five percent? No.

OK

Futurism[edit]
In the futurist view of Christian eschatology, the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time where everyone will experience worldwide hardships, disasters, famine, war, pain, and suffering, which will wipe out more than 75% of all life on the earth before the Second Coming takes place. Some Pretribulationists believe that those who choose to follow God, will be raptured before the tribulation, and thus escape it.

this is what the scholars say in
SOURCE:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well, I certainly fall into the "futurist" camp because I don't buy into the "Rapture" delusion.

However, the book of Revelation is pretty clear that 1/3, i.e 30-40 percent, of the world's population will be lost. Not sure where they're getting the seventy-five percent figure.
edit on 17-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Well, I certainly fall into the "futurist" camp because I don't buy into the "Rapture" delusion.

However, the book of Revelation is pretty clear that 1/3, i.e 30-40 percent, of the world's population will be lost. Not sure where you're getting the seventy-five percent figure.

OK there is several times mentioned exterminations of humans in Revelation, could add up to 3/4, I thought the scholars had done this calculation, I trust it

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You believe in a book because that book told you to believe in it?
I take it you're on heavy doses of Dramamine for that circular logic.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
it's ok galien8, even if people don't believe Trump is the Antichrist, you can always hope for the death of millions regardless of their beliefs.

after all, why pray for life and happiness when you can pray for sudden death on all innocents

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well anything is possible in the OPS mind; here we have a trans-dimensional computer that somehow affects us. You can't make this b grade sci-fi up.

THE ARCHITECT places himself in the simulation FATHER son Holy Spirit
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE ARCHITECT is in another dimension, we are IN the computer and THE ARCHITECT is BEHIND the screen and keyboard OF the computer

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Come on Swills dont ruin a good conspiracy...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well anything is possible in the OPS mind; here we have a trans-dimensional computer that somehow affects us. You can't make this b grade sci-fi up.

THE ARCHITECT places himself in the simulation FATHER son Holy Spirit
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE ARCHITECT is in another dimension, we are IN the computer and THE ARCHITECT is BEHIND the screen and keyboard OF the computer

Oh there is that poltergeist phenomenon again

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

you're on heavy doses of Dramamine

Don't know what it is!? I take only the legal stuff: alcohol and tobacco

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join