It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victoryofthelight Twitter feed ... WTF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Does Twitter list followers in order of when somebody started following? I see Obama at bottom of the list of followers but I don't know how Twitter organizes the database.

'If' Twitter does organize the database bottom to top right to left, then a couple of the early followers along with Obama is Jody Cooley a DNC congressional candidate, and Dan Simon CNN correspondent, both of which are out of the SF bay area.

Definitely things that make you go Hmmmm...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Even if he wasn't the first, just the fact that he 'is' following this account is odd.

2nd

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad
Another interesting cable.........the mind boggles
OUTER SPACE: MOON TREATY
https://__._/plusd/cables/1979USUNN01998_e.html
https://__._/plusd/cables/1979USUNN04523_e.html

2. MISSION STRONGLY RECOMMENDS US COSPONSORSHIP OF UN
RESOLUTION ON MOON TREATY. TEXT OF RESOLUTION IS FULLY
CONSISTENT WITH INSTRUCTIONS, INCLUDING ALL CHANGES
ADOPTED DURING NEGOTIATIONS AMONG ALL OUTER SPACE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS IN THREE MEETINGS IN AUSTRIAN MISSION
IN SEPTEMBER. SOVIETS HAVE AGREED TO COSPONSOR ALL
THREE OUTER SPACE RESOLUTIONS, AS HAVE MAJOR US ALLIES
(AUSTRALIA, CANADA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, AND FRG
UNCONDITIONALLY; UK AND JAPAN ON UNDERSTANDING THAT
US WILL JOIN THEM).
3. WE ASSUME THAT THE PRINCIPAL REASON FOR DEPT'S
CURRENT HESITATION IS THE NEED FOR FURTHER AIRING AND
EXPLANATION OF TREATY PROVISIONS WITH MEMBERS OF CONGRESS,
THE PUBLIC AND INDUSTRY. HOWEVER, FAILURE BY US TO
COSPONSOR AT THIS JUNCTURE WOULD BE SEEN HERE AS A
SIGNIFICANT US SHIFT ON THE MOON TREATY SINCE 1979
CONFIDENTIAL
CONFIDENTIAL
PAGE 02

USUN N 04523 222336Z

OUTER SPACE COMMITTEE SESSION, AND MIGHT BE TAKEN TO
MEAN THAT THE US IS CONSIDERING NOT SIGNING OR SIGNING
AND RATIFYING WITH RESERVATIONS. AS LONG AS THE
PREVAILING USG VIEW REMAINS THAT THE BALANCE OF RIGHTS
AND OBLIGATIONS IN THE CURRENT DRAFT TEXT APPROVED BY
THE OUTER SPACE COMMITTEE IS FAVORABLE TO THE US,
WE DO NOT BELIEVE WE SHOULD LET THE OPPORTUNITY PASS

Sheryl P. Walter Declassified/Released US Department of State EO Systematic Review 20 Mar 2014

Sheryl P. Walter Declassified/Released US Department of State EO Systematic Review 20 Mar 2014
TO HAVE THE TREATY ENDORSED BY THE UNGA. WE BELIEVE
THAT STATEMENT BY US ON THE MOON TREATY DURING THE SPC
DEBATE WILL PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT ON THE RECORD
THE SUPPORTIVE CHARACTER OF THE MOON TREATY IN THE
CONTEXT OF PUBLIC AND INDUSTRY OBJECTIVES.
4. AS FAR AS SOVIET MISOFFS ARE AWARE, MOSCOW DOES NOT
PLAN TO ATTACH ANY RIDERS TO MOON TREATY TEXT. SHUSTOV
ANDORDZHONIKIDZE TOLD US LAST WEEK THAT PHRASE "NO
UNNECESSARY CHANGES" USED BY RYBAKOV WITH MAYNES (MOSCOW
21186) MEANS "NO CHANGES." LEGAL SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
WYZNER (WHO WILL INTRODUCE DRAFT TREATY IN SPC OCT 29)
TOLD US ON OCT 22 THAT ONLY RESERVATIONS HE WAS AWARE OF
WERE IN A "CERTAIN LETTER TO THE NEW YORK TIMES"
(REFERENCE TO LETTER IN RECENT WEEKS CALLING ATTENTION
TO RATINER TESTIMONY BEFORE HOUSE SPACE SUBCOMMITTEE).
5. AS FOR INTENTIONS OF OTHER DELEGATIONS, ONLY ISSUE
WE ARE AWARE OF IS FRG CONCERN WITH HOW TO INTERPRET
"HOSTILE ACTS" LANGUAGE IN ARTICLE III (WHICH WE UNDERSTAND IS BEING TREATED FULLY IN OUTGOING DEPTEL, AND ON
WHICH THERE IS AS YET NO WESTERN UNAMIMITY HERE).
6. AUSTRIANS PLAN TO INTRODUCE DRAFT RESOLUTIONS WITH
LISTS OF COSPONSORS AT BEGINNING OF WEEK OF
OCT 29. REQUEST GUIDANCE BY OCT 26.
CONFIDENTIAL
CONFIDENTIAL
PAGE 03

USUN N 04523 222336Z

MCHENRY

CONFIDENTIAL

NNN

edit on 17-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Found the moon treaty on the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs website. While interesting I still think this is for Earthly Governments, and not extraterrestrial entities.

I wish I could find more on the moon base, and what the h3ll Stratfor Corp is really making.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Very interesting claims and a few things I already heard somewhere.

But I work with SOURCES. Give it us or gtfo.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I think with something like WL they just dump raw information and leaves it up to the end users to verify the who, what, when, and where.
edit on 17-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Could this be what Delonge was suggesting?

I have seen this person on 4 chan hinting at such. Wasn't sure what to make of it. Then a week or so ago someone came on trying to give hints to watch for info that would not come out in a traditional (news media?) way.. Posted a vid of Space Jam and Men in Black. Then stated "remember, the men in black are the good guys'

Really interesting OP and this needs more attention.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Does Twitter list followers in order of when somebody started following? I see Obama at bottom of the list of followers but I don't know how Twitter organizes the database.

'If' Twitter does organize the database bottom to top right to left, then a couple of the early followers along with Obama is Jody Cooley a DNC congressional candidate, and Dan Simon CNN correspondent, both of which are out of the SF bay area.

Definitely things that make you go Hmmmm...

I'm not sure if Twitter lists followers in the order they followed, but there is a website that will show you the first follower for whatever Twitter handle you input. I don't have the link to that site now, but I did check it out, and Obama as definitely this accounts first follow....in like 2011 or some time around then. It's very strange.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

OK cool, if you find the link please post (I would like to have it for other research) and even if he wasn't first just the fact that he is following I find weird.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't know could be, I found this on /pol/ so...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this looks to good to be true
but if it is jesus f#cking christ

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

best ats thread 2017
s+f

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
These emails come from Stratfor. below is a description of who Stratfor serves

The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

Below is the body of the email sent in 2011 from burton@stratfor to tactical@stratfor

Starfire Tor's research and expertise includes: Time Shifts, Reality Shifts, Co-Existing Time Lines, Multiple Dimensions, Vortex Portals, Time Travel, Time Wars, + The Core Matrix ~ Psychic, Prophetic, + Lucid Dreaming + Visions ~ Astral Travel, Out Of Body Experiences, + Bi-Location ~ Near Death Experiences ~ Telepathy, ESP, Remote Psi Viewing, + Thought Forms ~ Astral Tagging ~ The Vortex Peace Prayer ~ The Music of The Spheres ~ Angels, Spirit Guides, + Beings Of Light ~ Miracles ~ Healing ~ Paranormal Phenomena, Apports, Telekinesis, Poltergeists, Ghosts, + Hauntings ~ Soulmates ~ Reincarnation ~ UFOs + ET Encounters ~ Earth Enigmas + Ancient Mysteries ~ Lost + Forbidden Science, History, + Technology ~ The Occult ~ Protection from Lower Astral Entity Possession + Attachment, Demonic Activity, Psychic + Energy Vampires, Mind Control, + Remote Negative Influencing.

Robert Duncan's online book mentions the civilian study of the much of the above and states the military is more advanced but he was never privey to it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

yeah i checked Obama is at the bottom, and my twitter is in order of people i have followed, but the guys last post was how Dave Chappelle has been cloned...... hes defo worth the watching thats for sure... im on it

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah something weird is going on for sure. Pol went down for 3 hours after someone made a connection that involved Seth Rich. I'm not disclosing more but if you're interested just look it up on /pol/. There are a few threads about the new information on Stargates and 9/11 archived as well. Pol is now determined to bring down the DNC. I think this is it. You have to choose a side now. VoL opened a huge can of worms and people all over the world are scrambling to contain the information. I'm convinced the Stargate story is the real deal and apparently our oceans are full of ET bases.

ARRANGEMENTS TO WELCOME EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORMS TO THE US

Why would something like this exist? Well time to dive even deeper into the rabbit hole.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey LockNLoad interesting find there matey. It all checks out as being on the WL site.

I've spent about half an hour on this. So don't expect anything too deep. Here's my 'at a glance' analysis. The links to the original WL are provided by tiny urls. Hopefully the site owners don't take umbrage at that.

US moon base destroyed by USSR
Link : www.tinyurl.com...

The information is sparse and what we can see says "SECRET MOON BASE US HAD DESTROYE BY UR".

That's all we can see. It could be talking about a hypothetical issue if the US had a moonbase, that the USSR had uncovered secret plans the US had for a moonbase. Or it could mean there really was a moonbase destroyed by the Russians. Without the original document and any context it's really impossible to say.

.....................................................................................................

Geo-Pol material

Starfire Tor's research and expertise includes: Time Shifts, Reality
Shifts, Co-Existing Time Lines, Multiple Dimensions, Vortex Portals,
Time Travel, Time Wars, + The Core Matrix ~ Psychic, Prophetic, + Lucid
Dreaming + Visions ~ Astral Travel, Out Of Body Experiences

Starfire Tor? I believe this is simply someone talking about a person who claims to have secret knowledge of this stuff.

Impressive website hey? Looks straight out of 1997

www.starfiretor.com...

I don't place any great value on this to be honest.

.....................................................................................................

Russians find alien writing at Tunguska
Link : tinyurl.com...

Re: Artifacts With Extraterrestrial Writings Discovered Near Tunguska Meteorite Site

Re: Artifacts With Extraterrestrial Writings Discovered Near Tunguska
Meteorite Site

How do they know they're "extraterrestrial writings" and not just
squiggles of goo on some quartz?

Love,
The Resident Skeptic

Marissa Foix wrote:

Artifacts With Extraterrestrial Writings Discovered Near Tunguska Site

MosNews

Scientists from the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk claim that they have
discovered several artifacts with extraterrestrial writings near the
fall site of the Tunguska meteorite......

Seems to be someone talking about a "MosNews"news item and not thinking very much of it. Again I wouldn't say there is much of a story to that one.

US makes arrangements to welcome ET

ARRANGEMENTS TO WELCOME EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORMS TO THE US

Seems interesting. This is from 1975 and with the Viking Landers about to embark on a scientific study of the Martian surface it may well be a real plan. Again we have no context and no document so everything is pure speculation.

OUTER SPACE LEGAL SUBCOMMITTEE - MOON TREATY

www.tinyurl.com...

I agree I think this is a genuine discussion to govern the future of our moon by nations and private corporations on Earth. See : United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs

www.unoosa.org...

Now that' all from a very quick search. Others may find more information comes to light. Keep digging.
edit on 17/5/17 by mirageman because: fixed link

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

For sure more digging needs to be done, and some (or all) of the documents look interesting on the face but like the moon treaty one, to me it just looks like "standard" law making to head off any potential 'earthly' governmental disagreements that my arise in space, IMO nothing to to with ETs.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Great post. Thanks!

EDIT: Removed stupid question, didn't read the fine print.
edit on 17-5-2017 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow!
And second wow!
edit on 17-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

hes talking a lot just now, and he sounds like Tom Delonge (same script).....twitter.com...
edit on 18-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join