It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: UN Agency Helps NORTH KOREA Obtain Patent For BANNED Nerve Gas Chemical!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: missed_gear

Man, I can't believe the number of posters who can't seem to understand this. This dangerous substance WAS BANNED from shipment to North Korea by the U.N. Security Council since 2006. Now, it would appear one of its agencies never got that message. THAT is the problem here! "Would they attempt to use it in chemical weapons? Most likely".....DUH

The world is full of trickery. Sorry to have awaken you to that fact/

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I'm starting to think that I have slipped into an alternate universe where everything is #ed.

You have. Been thinking the same for months now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
it must be a distraction for something else

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah this is up there with Saudi Arabia being appointed to the UN commission on womens rights as well as the commission on human rights.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I'm starting to think that I have slipped into an alternate universe where everything is #ed.

Unfortunately you haven't .. the world is getting more and more crazy

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't get all these reactions.

Do anyone still think UN is trying to save the world?

They're all the same, TPTB are everywhere. It's just an illusion so we think the world isn't being controlled by the same persons.

Just like left and right.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Speaking of ignoring what I said...what part of the statement, "a chemical used to make the nerve gas Tabun -- which has been on a list of materials banned from shipment to that country by the U.N. Security Council since 2006" don't you understand? I'm fully aware that sodium cyanide is used in other things besides nerve gas. So, you think that this situation involving the UN is a good thing? So, you think NK is a country one can trust with a dangerous BANNED substance? A country that has been sanctioned many times before? You think the United States would not be concerned with this situation? And what's with the name calling? I point out facts and include an honest opinion and that makes me a "rapid wingnut." Facts DO matter to me, but obviously you're the one with the blindfold on, thinking this situation only concerns rapid wingnuts. I believe your profile name suits you perfectly.
edit on 5/16/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah, that's like leaving a trail of hundred dollar bills to the Bank vault and a piece of paper with the vault combination on it and daring anyone to rob it.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The world is full of trickery. Sorry to have awaken you to that fact/

Thank you for making the point.

The fine line between internal production and external trade in items, I am sure are not addressed by the UN.

Somewhere, at some time, will come the requests for agriculture as they are 'starving'...

Gold, theoretically, can't be exported...so here comes the UN to save the crops because of an oppressive set of import/export sanctions. Which is no more than an excuse.

They can build a nuke...why is it not understood chem/bio and delivery systems have been under development as well the entire time?

One can deflect all day (and not you) on the how come/ and what ifs?

A high school student can tell you how to make NaCN, its on record since the 1800's.

mg

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

which part of the concept that NK is domestically producing sodium cyanide on an industrial scale - are you unable or unwilling to grasp

they are attempting to patent a process - which they claim to have invented

the ban on importing sodium cyanide to NK is utterly irrelevant - they are churning out thier own

denying the patent aplication " because north korea " will only serve to prevent NK gaining any royalty revenue from licencing the process to other countries - it will have ZERO impact on NK ability to produce sodium cyanide

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

i seem, to have awoken in a world where people dont know the difference between a patent and a process

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

i seem, to have awoken in a world where people dont know the difference between a patent and a process

Yup.

N. Korea produces many compounds and elements.

odd. few understand

mg

top topics

<< 1   >>

join