It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior U.S. Diplomatic Official causes major embarrassment and International Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Arabs are from Saudi arabia.

Some Arabs are yes from SA but let's see what the word Arab really means. And guess what it has nothing to do with SA seeing how the word existed before that nation.
Definition of Arab
a member of the Semitic people of the Arabian Peninsula
a member of an Arabic-speaking people
Origin and Etymology of arab
Middle English, from Latin Arabus, Arabs, from Greek Arab-, Araps, of Semitic origin; akin to Akkadian Arabu, Aribi desert nomads, Arabic A‘rāb Bedouins
First Known Use: 14th century
Arab
SA wasn't founded until 1932 just a few years behind the word Arab started being used.

Iranians are Persian not Arab.

No duh who said they was Arab?

Do you actually know any history or demographics?

You got everything in your reply to me wrong and you ask if I know history and demographics? Here are a few more things you got wrong as well.

Christians

Christians are people who follow a religion they are not a race and guess what there are Arabs that are Christians. Arab doesn't automatically mean Muslim.

druze

I take it you didn't know that the Druze faith is based on Muslim and Christian teachings? You implied that Arabs are Muslims now here we have a faith started in 1014 by a person who was already following a offshoot of Islam now what is he? According to you an Arab.

Bedouins

Bedouins are Arabs.
Bedouins

are a grouping of Arab ethnic groups, nomadic peoples of the Middle Eastern deserts, especially of North Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan

You need to contact your former school and tell them you want a refund.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

horsefeathers and balderdash

arab is a loose term for various tribes from the arabian peninsula.
period.

other semitic tribes such as the nabateans, arameans, persians, kurds, live there too.
some are "arabic" some are not.

none of which changes the fact that saudi arabian centers such as mecca and medina are about 1200 km away and not anywhere near jerusalem.

arabs are not from israel, jerusalem, or the sinai peninsula.

also none of which changes the fact that you seemingly are a proud supporter and fanboy of Hezbollah, an organization that is responsible for murdering almost 1000 US servicemen and many many innocent woman and children.

so i will go back to school when you admit Hezbolla is a murderous outfit that recruits murderers, rapists, and plane hijackers

<< 1   >>

join