It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior U.S. Diplomatic Official causes major embarrassment and International Incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
" In a bitter diplomatic incident, a senior member of the US delegation making preparations for Trump’s visit to Israel next week angrily rejected a request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accompany the president when he visits the Western Wall, and then sniped at his Israeli counterparts that the Western Wall is “ Not your territory. It’s part of the West Bank.” "

How in the hell can a low level nobody make such a statement on behalf of the U.S. President ??

Rex , you better fire some more, what part of Diplomat do they not understand ?

I want the SOB's name to be known in every home in America.

www.jpost.com...

Buck

edit on 16-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Someone in the Trump admin that isn't an Israeli asskisser there may be hope yet. So op what made you mad him saying Benny couldn't accompany him or the fact that he told the truth about the the Western Wall?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You are the reason dual citizen Isreali's all need to be booted from any sort of position of power. Your loyalty is elsewhere, and it shows.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No, its a Obama ass-kisser who will be unemployed tomorrow.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Link is 404'ed.

J Post
Error 404 - Page not found Sorry but the page you are looking for cannot be found You have probably typed the address incorrectly, or the page you were looking for may have been moved or deleted. Please visit our Archives or use the search box

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Someone in the Trump admin that isn't an Israeli asskisser there may be hope yet. So op what made you mad him saying Benny couldn't accompany him or the fact that he told the truth about the the Western Wall?

So you support rude, obnoxious and infantile diplomats?

Good to know.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Good to know.

Lol. Was the irony intended there? I know you didn't accidentally list off Trump's bio summary as your definition of a bad diplomat.

Or did you?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Good to know.

Lol. Was the irony intended there? I know you didn't accidentally list off Trump's bio summary as your definition of a bad diplomat.

Or did you?

Do you have a link to Trump's "bio summary" or are you just full of crap?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wow, the diplomatic decorum standards bar must be set really low, that's uncouth behavior for a diplomat. I haven't winced this hard since Obama's Secret Service folks had that wild party down in Cartagena many years back.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

How can that idiot be an Ambassador for US???

It is apalling to see these Obama folks still running around. Why? Where do they come from? Why are they still there? WHY CANT WE GET RID OF THIS SCUM?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense since Jerusalem is the arabic word meaning ....
O wait. Its not arabic at all.
It was named by Hebrews over 3000 years ago.
and has had jews living there uninterrupted for just as long.
but Palestinians. Sure.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Good to know.

When it comes to a terrorist state like Israel I have no problem with it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
And Hezbollah is a humanitarian organization i suppose?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Makes perfect sense since Jerusalem is the arabic word meaning ....
O wait. Its not arabic at all.
It was named by Hebrews over 3000 years ago.
and has had jews living there uninterrupted for just as long.
but Palestinians. Sure.

And Arabs have been living there even longer or did you forget that it's real name is Urusalima? Jerusalem existed long before the first Hebrew even walked this planet they have no legal claim to this city.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Seeing how they were formed to help fight the invaders of their nation sure sounds humanitarian to me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

it was called Salem when it was inhabited by the Jebusites.
Renamed by the Hebrews when bought/conquered around 1000 bc.
unless you can find me some Jebusites to reclaim it.........
then the Hebrews have had uninterrupted residence there for millenia.

hell, even the so called "Palestinians" before they were rebranded after the six day war were historically known as marauding Fellaheen, landless peasants who were irksome to the ottomans, mamluks, and other Arab Governments of the Levant. Thats why Jordan and Egypt pushed them out of their borders and made them israels problem

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Seeing how they were formed to help fight the invaders of their nation sure sounds humanitarian to me.

okay Buster, i think i see where youre going with this. do you have a poster of the Ayatollah on your wall?

Hezbollah and its history of international terrorism and violence:
1982: Israel invades Lebanon to drive out the PLO's terrorist army, which had frequently attacked Israel from its informal "state-within-a-state" in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah, a Shiite group inspired by the teachings and revolution of Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini, is created with the assistance of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. The group is called Hezbollah–or "party of God"– after initially taking responsibility for attacks under the name "Islamic Jihad." (Not to be confused with the Palestinian terror organization Islamic Jihad.) July 19, 1982: The president of the American University in Beirut, Davis S. Dodge, is kidnapped. Hezbollah is believed to be behind this and most of the other 30 Westerners kidnapped over the next ten years.
April 18, 1983: Hezbollah attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 63 people, 17 of whom were American citizens.
Oct. 23, 1983: The group attacks U.S. Marine barracks with a truck bomb, killing 241 American military personnel stationed in Beirut as part of a peace-keeping force. A separate attack against the French military compound in Beirut kills 58.
Sept. 20, 1984: The group attacks the U.S. embassy annex in Beirut with a car bomb, killing 2 Americans and 22 others.
March 16, 1984: William F. Buckley, a CIA operative working at the U.S. embassy in Beirut, is kidnapped and later murdered.
April 12, 1984: Hezbollah attacks a restaurant near the U.S. Air Force Base in Torrejon, Spain. The bombing kills eighteen U.S. servicemen and injures 83 people.
Dec. 4, 1984: Hezbollah terrorists hijack a Kuwait Airlines plane. Four passengers are murdered, including two Americans. Feb. 16, 1985: Hezbollah publicizes its manifesto. It notes that the group's struggle will continue until Israel is destroyed and rejects any cease-fire or peace treaty with Israel. The document also attacks the U.S. and France.
June 14, 1985: Hezbollah terrorists hijack TWA flight 847. The hijackers severely beat Passenger Robert Stethem, a U.S. Navy diver, before killing him and dumping his body onto the tarmac at the Beirut airport. Other passengers are held as hostages before being released on June 30.
Feb. 17, 1988: The group kidnaps Col. William Higgins, a U.S. Marine serving with a United Nations truce monitoring group in Lebanon, and later murders him.
Feb. 16, 1992: Sayyad Hassan Nasrallah takes over Hezbollah after Israel kills the group's leader, Abbas Musawi. March 17, 1992: With the help of Iranian intelligence, Hezbollah bombs the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200.
July 18, 1994: Hezbollah bombs the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires–again with Iranian help–killing 86 and injuring over 200.
Aug. 19, 1997: Hezbollah opens fire on northern Israel win Israeli civilians.
October 1997: The United States lists Hezbollah as a terrorist organization

edit on 16-5-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

you are a supporter of a terrorist organization that has killed roughly 1,000 american citizens?

lets just make that clear for everyone
edit on 16-5-2017 by dashen because: seriously

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You seem to have a problem understanding that there was a city already operating before little Davey showed up? Who lived in this city? Sure wasn't Hebrews.

Using your logic seeing how Arabs have been in the area even longer than the Hebrews the city belongs to them.

hell, even the so called "Palestinians" before they were rebranded after the six day war were historically known as marauding Fellaheen, landless peasants who were irksome to the ottomans, mamluks, and other Arab Governments of the Levant. Thats why Jordan and Egypt pushed them out of their borders and made them israels problem

Yeah there never was a Palestine despite it being on maps for well over a hundred years.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hogwash and poppycock,
As stated. It was inhabited by jebusites not arabs.
Christians, druze, Bedouins were all there before arabs.
Arabs are from Saudi arabia.
they were pretty much contained to that area until Muhammad died and they conquered the middle east and beyond.
iranians are persian not arab.
Do you actually know any history or demographics?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join