It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obscure ufo video from redfish florida filmed on 1993

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

thats it! the documentary by hesemann! with the exception of some billy meier stuff its probally one of the best ufo documentarys ever

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

this footage is an classic, but sadly everywhere its featured without an source
also gulf breeze is in florida too who knows?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

what else was in that video?
the flight time probally not too big

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

dont looks inflatable to me looks very rigid
and if it was an chinese lantern we could probally see the fire

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Maybe its my age but the more UFO docs I watch, the more they all blend into one long movie.
I often see stuff on here that I wish I could be more helpful with but without solid info I'd just add to the confusion.
I'd still say this is an early model drone of some sort.
Dunno if you checked out the Fleye from my earlier post but there are some similarities.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

fleye looks kinda similar but the ufo is a bit taller

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist That Williams X-Jet looks like it's gotta be a blast to zip around in. Kinda strange that they chose the brown and green paint colors for camouflage instead of sky blue...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fleye is a lot smoother looking too.
Its an evolution thing, or I should say development.
Take a big old lumpy looking thing like that clip, give it a few years of testing and refinement and scale it down...hey presto!

If you've seen the Air-Selfie thing (eurgh, I hate using that s word) it doesn't take a massive stretch of imagination to see that a scaled up, more powerful version may one day be used as a floating manned platform or an alternative to big cranes.
Maybe not too soon but give it time.

I wouldn't be surprised if its already been tried in secret and may well have been seen and reported as a UFO. I'm sure there were some reports of a flying door from the Hudson flap.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I'm from florida, I've never heard of redfish, florida

Just searched Google for it... and they say redfish is a fish, not a town.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

it looks very silly but currently its the closest we have to the video

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

it could be an prototype drone
and yes looks like military to me
flying door report?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

Yea and that thing is loud as hell! I don't recall any descriptions of noise or disturbance on surface of water with the "ufo" vid either. I would think if someone was testing a Williams X craft there would have been reports from the locals.
The first second of ufo vid actually does show surface of water and there is no disturbance, hmmm.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'd have to check through the book Hudson Valley UFOs by Linda Zimmermann.
It wasn't just giant triangle reports that she collected but several different shaped and sized objects.
Some were pretty bizarre.
I'm doing this from memory at the moment so I hope you'll forgive the vagueness. If I get some time in the next day or so I'll try and find it and get some details for you.

It was described as a flying door by the witness.
I assume they basically meant a flat oblong shape but I'll see if I can find it for you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Memory let me down again.
I read a couple of chapters but the flying door isn't from that book or another possible candidate, nor did I find it online.
Its going to bug me now but unless I get a flash of inspiration I don't think I'll find it again.
There's well over a hundred books in my UFO section and it'll be in one of them somewhere.

If you're interested, the chapter in Hudson Valley UFOs starts on page 51, titled "Rectangles". Dunno if there's an eBook edition.
Did a quick search earlier this morning and there's plenty of stuff under " rectangle UFO" and the specific report I mentioned is possibly contained in one of those pages.

I should really make notes but, like I said, after more than thirty five years of reading/watching all the UFO stuff I could get my hands on, it kind of gets all jumbled in my fuzzy old head.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Tulpa because: Its early

Just adding. Could they mean Redbush??? Is that a place? Maybe there's been a little misunderstanding from the original report?
edit on 17-5-2017 by Tulpa because: Brainburp

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PixelDuster

I remember this clip from a UFO documentary that I've seen countless times. I think it was called "UFOS: Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape" and has been rebranded with different names. It was filmed at Redfish Point. I thought it was a very interesting clip when I first saw it, but the more I thought about it, the object seemed to be spinning and it made me think it was just some object hanging from a string.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

very weird

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

oh! so you mean an door-like object? nevermind then i thought the witness had seen a true flying door now that would be high strangeness!
getting back on topic i fish to bush is an pretty big jump

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

yup! the best ufo documentary bar none! its the origin of half the classic youtube ufo videos (the ones with the yellow "2000" watermark)
redfish point? so thats the name of the place?
it looks too far away to be string hanged

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

yup! the best ufo documentary bar none! its the origin of half the classic youtube ufo videos (the ones with the yellow "2000" watermark)
redfish point? so thats the name of the place?
it looks too far away to be string hanged

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Fish could be mistaken for bush if someone's handwriting was bad enough but I found Redfish Point on the map earlier on.

There is a Redbush but its in Kentucky so...never mind.

Flying door isn't such a bad description really. If he'd described a flying doorway, now that would be something worth a second look.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join