It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the border between faeries and ufo ocupants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

could you tell your sighting?
also could you elaborate on those hologram stuff? as i said on one of my threads holograms are impossible but thats a completely different subject and i dont want stupid off topic flame wars
also how can they touch holograms?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

who knows?
i just think the similarity is uncanny

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

cool!
also the annunaki stuff is an bs blackhole, sitchin was an retard that dint undesrtand sumerian language and invented his own bizzare interpretations of it
and then theres nibiru too but that is an subject for another time ...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

yup i love those high strangeness reports, an good break from the "greys abducted me and probed me in the ass !11!1!1!!" and "i saw a light on the sky OMG!!!1!!11!11!one" stuff
also from all the prosaic explanations, hallucinations are the most most plausible to me
howver they must be natural hallucinations not drug induced

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

very very cool
specially the colorfull humanoid, reports like these are rare, i have seen reports of unicolored humanoids,but changing colors? very weird

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

uuhhh but you are the planet x guy!!!
not gonna believe you

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Leadhead88

google shadow people did they see anything like that?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

hahahhah so funny
sorry but normal people report that stuff too
also what nazis have to do with this?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

thats an interesting theory

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

thats one hell of a leap considering the subject of this thread

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
what do you guys think of the stories that i showed you?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree that the stress of war can do strange things to a man's mind. However, I've heard that mass hallucinations/hysteria is a relatively rare occurrence and those Marines didn't really seem like the type to trick themselves in that manner. However, I was sound asleep at the time and can't really confirm it as a supernatural experience or dismiss it as a trick of the mind. I'm just reporting what some other individuals experienced all of those years ago. It should be said however that I totally agree with the obvious correlation between fairy folk and cultures with a note worthy relationship with magic mushrooms. What a coincidence, right.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Leadhead88

Actually they were/are abundant, especially in Vietnam,

And the nazi connection, well, ever heard about the Edgewood Arsenal human experiments? But of course they never field tested it, before and after the experiments.....

edit on 16-5-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

-edit, i could post a mountain of info from the last hundred years to the more recent stuff, but i am pretty sure its against T(L)C, but the info is easily found, but back on topic, everything is connected, those sightings that have both bigfoot and ufo`s are awesome.
edit on 16-5-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yup i love those high strangeness reports, an good break from the "greys abducted me and probed me in the ass !11!1!1!!" and "i saw a light on the sky OMG!!!1!!11!11!one" stuff
also from all the prosaic explanations, hallucinations are the most most plausible to me
howver they must be natural hallucinations not drug induced

I think it is relevant insofar as their has been a long cultural association between mushrooms, elves pixies etc. Other substances too have that connection. One only has to look at Dee-Em-Tee and the machine elves....

I mentioned Jung because there seems to be a subjective psychological component spilling over into everyday reality. It might be that those 'natural' hallucinations are being triggered by something in the environment.

Edit to add.. S+F, for an interesting topic.

Regards midicon

edit on 16-5-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Hi ya about the Annunaki bizniz idk but the ancient Zulu tribe of my country has legends about a time before the moon. Apparently way back in the distant past,the Zulu tribe witnessed the moon being brought into its present orbit by 2 aliens,this is what Credo Vusamazulo Mutwa,the leader of my country's shamans,has said.The Zulu,s believe that they themselves came from the stars,that their origins are not of Earth at all. This is like a valley of pyramids here,when you drive down over the mountain pass from the provincial capital it is very striking.My hubby once had such a dream of a very ancient pyramid based civilisation here in this region that he on waking immediately went to the PC for a search,that was when he discovered Tellingers work. Which is different but still interesting. Anyway this is definitely the most interesting and mysterious region of my country.Since I was a child,this place has called me so when I heard the hubby had an interview at a goldmine here,I started packing
Our friend even saw a type of Squatch in this region quite a few years ago,in the wild places where he often had gone. So here you will find Fae,UFO's,Squatch,remnants of ancient civilizations and more

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

we should stop connecting them to drugs just cause they are depicted near mushrooms

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

awesome place you live

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

we should stop connecting them to drugs just cause they are depicted near mushrooms

I think the red and white toadstools speak for themselves regards fairies and elves. My point really was that perhaps something psychological and subjective is being experienced in a similar way but without the drugs.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Everything is wrong with this post, why should we stop making connections? should we change the hats of garden gnomes too?

its just the way things are.. But i understand your concerns.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

im just saying we should stop being in the alien bubble and look at the other ideas

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join