It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be Hated for Doing What is Right

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ofnoaccount

I see its a dissertation of how Christians will be hated in the end times,well virtually no-one in the Bible that met God ever got off scott free from Abraham onwards,later there was the Roman persecution,the Cathars,the Crusades,The Templars,the inquisition in fact 6000 years of blood mayhem and murder but it was all about power,real estate,money control by maleavalent men and beings they serve its sort of like a big practical joke with man as the butt of the joke,but then again all religion is slavery and stealing of free will.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Look man, I'm not gonna watch your video on some stupid JW site. Please post a legit source if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Perhaps disfellowshipping those who question Jehovah's Witness beliefs and the subsequent shunning that they endure, breaks up families as the Russian Judiciary have suggested?

While it is true that it says in 1 Corinthians 5:13 that we are to: "Remove the wicked man from among yourselves", it does not follow that someone who rejects the Jehovah's Witness beliefs is actually "wicked" in any way.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ofnoaccount
Objects of Persecution

Recently Russia banned the peaceful and Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses as "extremist". Not because they murder and main and kill. But because they are non-violent. Everyone on earth understood the fraud of Putin.

Well listen as one of Jehovah's representatives on earth today relates you what has happened:

They would be objects of Persuction

Im pretty sure Russia isn't like a lot of the world... they can Ban whatever the ruler says...

Its not a democracy... Not like the west is either but regardless

Why do you care?

edit on 14-5-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

How would she prove she is god. ?

By nurturing a human seed implanted in her for 9 months until that seed is a human capable of growing into a self-sustaining person. A person that loosely mirrors he own image in terms of looks and personal characteristics.

"And God made man in his own image"

Just saying.

Man is his own God.

An image of something is not that thing.

Man is barely even his own raincoat.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The problem is we live in a world where people like the fact that Putin bans certain Religions and treats those people like subhuman animals. What's crazy is that some of the biggest fans are other Religious People of a different Religion.

There are people who love the fact that he bans Gay People too. That the populace likes to find some gay people and just kick the living crap out of them because they're gay. There are people who like that stuff. They get off on hurting people because they are different. They think different, look different, talk different, etc.

That's the world we live in. What's even worse than that is the fact that many people actually like that about the world too.

Putin is a small part of what is happening.

Putin in Russia, there is no point complaining to us and asking for anyone to do something, it's Russia
Also these people have a free choice to accept or not
Me personally, I don't like Jehova witness theology, the 144 000 nonsense, it makes no sense.
It destroys family's, there is no love, watchtower control people like a cult, you have your own bible that no one but JW people acknowledge as legitimate.
Go check out why people leave JW .org
Oh that's right you can't, you are not allowed to research anything that questions JW.org
That's brainwashing and denying education, that's a cult

Having said that, it's your choice, I disagree with your opinion but will stand by your right to choose, in my country
I am not in Russia.
You JWs disassociate yourselfs from family if they disagree with you, you are getting a taste of your own medicine and acting all sad when Russia is disassociating themselves from you

Don't knock on my door

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

How would she prove she is god. ?

Well with a kickass magic show I would think

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
LOL ... it's always amazing to see one group of believers in the unreal castigating another group of believers in the unreal ... for their beliefs.

Oh, and it's probably not very wise to insert the critique of "bringing division" against one sect of religion while you're spouting that your sect is the blameless one ... you know, bringing more "division" and all.

The Russian Orthodox Church is merely doing what the Church has always done ... acting through a secular puppet to protect its own turf.

/shrug
edit on 14-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

All the haters of the true God Jehovah. All of them. Not one of you can give a report on this video?

I could but it is really on the bottom of things to do in my life.
I do not take kindly to righteous people whose spirituality is zilch.
How do I know you have no spirituality?
Because you clearly belong to one of the many groups of religious folk who never think for themselves and never gain more information about all the wonderful things on earth. Instead they sound like a tape repeating ad verbatim all the printed things they have to read.

I will NEVER listen to anyone who is stuck in a dead end and who won't open their mind to other things. It would be futile for both of us, even though if you listened to others, read a bit more about other beliefs and really cared about inner peace instead of trying to convince others via threads [your life depends on it...my backside], you may actually grow your inner spirit.

At the moment I might as well talk to a program online.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Maybe Putin doesn't like paedophiles

Child abuse within the JW halls in Australia

www.smh.com.au...

But on Friday the commission heard the Jehovah's Witnesses have failed to address many recommendations which would make the organisation safer for children. The commission was told the organisation, which has 67,000 Australian followers, has "reviewed, clarified, refined and consolidated" its policies on child sexual abuse to ensure "as far as possible" the safety of children. Counsel assisting the commission Angus Stewart SC said, despite this: "The Jehovah's Witnesses have failed to address many of the recommendations (from the commission)." The commission has referred information about 514 alleged perpetrators within the Jehovah's Witnesses to the police since the initial hearing.

www.revealnews.org...

The leadership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses has boldly defied court orders to turn over the names and whereabouts of alleged child sexual abusers across the United States. Since 2014, courts have slapped the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ parent corporation – the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York – with multimillion-dollar judgments and sanctions for violating orders to hand over secret documents. The documents could serve as a road map to what are likely thousands of alleged child abusers living freely in communities across the country, who still could be abusing kids. The files include the names of known and suspected perpetrators, the locations of their congregations and descriptions of their alleged crimes. “I’ve been practicing law for 37 years, and I’ve never seen anything like it,” said attorney Irwin Zalkin, who represents victims of sexual abuse by Jehovah’s Witnesses. “They do everything to protect the reputation of the organization over the safety of children.”

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Being banned isnt being hated, religious groups inserting themselves into other people's homes to proselytize isnt welcome nor universilly "right"

No. Who cares about any human. Would you listen if God knocked at your door?
Lol. God isn't real and only JW's knock on doors.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have nothing against Jehovah's Witness. my old barber was one, I have and old friend who is a Mormon that I always try to avoid like the plague, that doesn't sound right... to put it diplomatically, he's just an a**hole who happens to be a Mormon.

Majority of Russians are followers of the Orthodox Church, Putin by some accounts was said to be a devout member. To say that it survived after decades of communist rule underground is something else, It's quite easy to understand, if you and your friends are fans of the Golden State Warriors and you go to Cleveland wearing your jerseys and other accessories, you can ask the locals very politely to join your team and bribe them with free hats, stickers and pins, what do you think will happen?

Maybe what they've done is not too nice, that's why they were hated for it? Generally when people do the right things, they are applauded. Like rescuing a drowning kitten, helping an old lady cross the street, feeding the hungry etc.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

God crated everything into a box crate. Surely jehovah wouldn't approve of you being on a conspiracy site, maybe you need some hail mary juice to cleanse your soul.

Take care of yourself.

Technically, if you feel called to evangelize, you go wherever there are sinners who need saving: bars, whorehouses, the streets where the homeless are, to the drug addicts, conspiracy sites ...

Although we may take a different tack than naked evangelizing, why else do you think some of us who are open and unapologetic about our faith speak as openly about it as we do?

Not all who evangelize do so by preaching in the obvious (and nakedly irritating) way. There are others who simply witness to our own experiences or explain what it's about.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Pics or it never happened.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

To be Hated for Doing What is Right

Another babbling brook gonna save everyone in his vanity and Pride...
How fcuking boring.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Pics or it never happened.

With respect, what 'pix' would you be able to trust implicitly?
I'm sure that you know how simple the altering of pix has become.
No, the vicarious nature of 'pictures' doesn't 'prove' anything, other than to the already infected 'believer' in the subject matter.

Seeing a picture, or a thought, is not Knowledge/experience of anything but the picture/thought!
Experience = Knowledge.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Another babbling brook gonna save everyone in his vanity and Pride... How fcuking boring.

Can you please elaborate, if you wouldn't mind?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So Jehovas Witnesses knocking at my door is reckoned to be God knocking?

You feel very highly of yourself and your sect. I listen to God daily without the need for equally fallible humans to translate for me.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
a reply to: namelesss

Another babbling brook gonna save everyone in his vanity and Pride... How fcuking boring.

Can you please elaborate, if you wouldn't mind?

Ever see the cartoon with the kids tying the dollar bill to a thread and hiding in the bushes, waiting for an unwary victim to bend to pick it up?
Just don't know what brings that to mind... *__-

Anyway, in a nutshell;
It is vanity/Pride and ignorance to imagine that you have the one true 'Name' by which God can be controlled like a Genie.
He only 'hears' and responds to the name 'Jehovah', or somesuch.
Am I close?
He doesn't listen to any other names?
You'all have the 'Truth' and others can get it from you?
It is vanity and Pride (and insanity) to 'believe' that, besides being ignorant.
Jesus is all about inclusivity, unconditional Love, not vain/Prideful exclusivity and judgment, insanity.

'Boring' because I have heard this exact same vanity and insanity from the 'believers' of every religion since 'religion' began!

Anyone coming here to 'save' ('infect') everyone who is not infected with the same 'beliefs', is insane/vain/Prideful.
Symptoms tell the story.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Recently Russia banned the peaceful and Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses as "extremist". Not because they murder and main and kill. But because they are non-violent. Everyone on earth understood the fraud of Putin.

We have that same problem here in the United States. Riots, looting, fake news, spying, open hatred for Yahuah and His Son Yahusha, worlds leading country of druggies and drunkards, and murderers, liars, thieves, filthy minded pedophiles and so much more. One would think that the proper thing to do would be to get busy here and sweep one's own house before one tries to clean the neighbors dirty house.

The word of Yahuah (The Most High El) has been preached all over this world. from one corner to the other and it was preached long before the JW movement was ever dreamed of. Most all people do not acknowledge the JW's as Christians as they do not accept the Begotten Son of The Most High (Jesus) as being the Creator or the Son of Yahuah. I believe the JW's believe Jesus as being a created angel. That alone disqualifies the JW's as Christian or the very first Jesus movement known as the Nazarenes. Very confused people at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join