It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea launches a new unidentified missile as tensions with US fester

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Did you hear the one about the country that doesn't develop or test their weaponry?

Anybody?

Seriously, these North Korea threads are redundant. Yes, they develop missiles. Yep, they even test them. If your military has missiles then your country does the same exact thing.

They haven't attacked anybody.

I still refuse to support a war with North Korea.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Been waiting for ply like this

When carrying the biggest stick is the endgame;
How do we communicate effectively?

This is 2017; we all hate equally

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Listen to you all! North Korea has been testing missiles for quite a while now and noone cared about most of them. Now Trump is ramping up the rhetoric and you are all suddenly on the band wagon chanting for war? Wake up! You are all dancing to the puppeteer's strings. Does making America great again include invading little countries??

Having spent many years in Sth Korea I can tell you that Nth Korea has no interest hurling nukes at precious U.S. soil. The way they see it they have an invading country's troops numbering in the tens of thousands stationed on their own border, in a part of the peninsula they see as their own (and yes, the south see the north as their own too).

Wake up, you are all being hypnotised by the beating of the drums.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Yarrow83

Right premise, wrong subject. As recently as today, there have been talks of the nations leaders sitting down to talk.

This is media! They are pushing the divisions, the rhetoric all towards social unrest and war.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That's what I'm afraid of, the waking up to exactly this

Wait! What! No Way!

They have Nuke-u-Lur bommies too!

Satellites that...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
First keep public in the dark by possibly canceling weekly pressers.
Second, release the Wcry malware/virus into the wild. Where it makes to ATM network disrupting people's ability to access funds/pay for things.
Third, Scare them with N. Korea testing a new longer range missile.
Profit!!!!

This could be the beginning of a major crackdown on civil liberties and constitutional rights. Interesting times indeed.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yarrow83
Listen to you all! North Korea has been testing missiles for quite a while now and noone cared about most of them. Now Trump is ramping up the rhetoric and you are all suddenly on the band wagon chanting for war? Wake up! You are all dancing to the puppeteer's strings. Does making America great again include invading little countries??

Having spent many years in Sth Korea I can tell you that Nth Korea has no interest hurling nukes at precious U.S. soil. The way they see it they have an invading country's troops numbering in the tens of thousands stationed on their own border, in a part of the peninsula they see as their own (and yes, the south see the north as their own too).

Wake up, you are all being hypnotised by the beating of the drums.

In an alternate reality, China invades mexico to save them from the dangers of capitalism.

Sets up permanent military bases along the border with the USA, stations 30,000 troops, anti missile defence and carries out yearly war games.

In the mean time they sanction America and tell them they can't develop any stategic weapons or test them on their own soil.

Wonder how the Mericans would like that?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The launches were controversial as they were dismissed by the US as tests of ballistic missile technology and hence of breach of an agreement made between North Korea and the USA in February 2012.[3

Sohae Launch site

Not enough information about this one to know exactly what they launched.
Private communication satellites?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Easy now haus, gots ta lead em to the drip;

No time wasting digging here

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Exactly! Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Everyone who reads words on the

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Did you hear the one about the country that doesn't develop or test their weaponry?

Anybody?

Seriously, these North Korea threads are redundant. Yes, they develop missiles. Yep, they even test them. If your military has missiles then your country does the same exact thing.

They haven't attacked anybody.

I still refuse to support a war with North Korea.

Quoting for common damn sense. All highly tempting jokes aside, they're entitled to their defensive weaponry as much as the next guy. Unless we want to have the global version of stricter gun control.

Think about that.
edit on 5/13/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This is media! They are pushing the divisions, the rhetoric all towards social unrest and war.

DING DING... We have a winner!

Terrorist MSM is the worst.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: wickd_waze
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Thats crazy 200 million crammed into an area the size of Tennessee.

200 million?

where?

Not North Korea, population there is no where near that, it's less by an order of magnitude.

I think North Korea kills every child past number 2. That's the allotment per female.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: D8Tee

Thats crazy 200 million crammed into an area the size of Tennessee.

200 million?

where?

Not North Korea, population there is no where near that, it's less by an order of magnitude.

I think North Korea kills every child past number 2. That's the allotment per female.

Source please.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

America is number one because it prints money, the printing of the fiat lasts only up to the point where the interest rate is payable. Then for the first time in history we have nill interest rates. Then we will have negative interest rates, Either by inflating. Or just plain negative ones like in Europe. When this happens a lot of people get unhappy, with good reason because the economy has been mismanaged. At this stage the ones mismanaging have a war, and grab the assets of someone else, to hide the deficit and then it starts all over again. But this time around, it might be very different, because why would you spend massive amounts of cash, on military assets if they were not going to reap a payday.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

I'm guessing they mean people radiated would be able to have enough radiation to light a bulb stuck in they're mouth like uncle fester I guess?

My God, why has no one else given you a star yet?

Brilliant!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Lets nuke um now and just be done with it.

I dont want civvies to get hurt by Kimg Jung Un should be taken out.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not true.

America is Number one because we're the best.

It has nothing to do with fiats.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

The more you have to keep saying you're the best, the more likely it is you're not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join