It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 1917: Not a Hologram, Neither a UFO, nor a Stargate nor a black hole, but St. Mary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Well, I am going to do my best effort into interpret the part of Revelation you have brought to discussion here.

This is not my personal logic, I am praying to God for enlighten to interpret his words, so I asked the Holy Ghost to assist me in this task.

There is a woman that is pregnant, expecting a boy, and a dragon that knows about this and it is waiting to kill the baby.

This is metaphoric language using symbols from Daniel book, the woman represents the Virgin St. Mary, She is being sent back to earth again to prepare the second Arrival of her son JesusChrist.

The Protestant interpretation that the woman represents the church is not really consistent here, it is completely wrong and does not come from God really.

This is the reason for which we have seen a very Active role of St. Mary since Carmelo Mt. in XIII century Palestine, passing through el Pilar in Spain, Guadalupe of Mexico, El Queremal of Colombia, Aparecida of Brazil, Lourdes of France, Fatima of Portugal, Garabandal of Spain, Akita of Japan, El Cairo of Egypt, Medjugorje of Bosnia, Conyers in America, and Now in Ukraine and Syria.

On July 16th 1251 the British monk St Simon Stock got the vision of St Mary of Mount Carmel, in which he received the scapular, that happened approximatelly 1260 years after the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, those are the 1260 days of the Prophecy in Revelation.

Satan and his evil spirits were fought by St Michael and thrown away from heaven to earth just at the time modern era began: in between End of Renaissance, Protestant Reformation, England Schism, and French Revolution, English Revolution, Napoleon wars.

The baby that is pending to be born has to do with the second coming of our lord Jesus Christ, remember that he is as a Person the head of a mystical body that comprise his family on earth that are all the ones that believe in him. In that sense there is no contradiction with what the Pope claims that we are part of that symbolic baby as the offspring of Christ.

Since the coming back in Marian Apparitions has about seven centuries to have been started, we can expect that the generation born since Garabandal occurred will not die without seeing that second arrival of Christ.

Why Garabandal?

First notice that both the seers of Fatima at Cova da iria in 1917 as well as the seers of Garabandal in 1960 identified that the lady that talked to them had the same aspect of St Mary in her advocation of Mt Carmel.

Second, notice too that 1960 is about Seven centuries since the Apparition of Mt Carmel, so Garabandal is Authentic and who ever is doubtful about that it is better that open the heart and mind to see that.

Third, by the year 1962, soon after that apparition , humanity was closer than never before to reach a nuclear Armageddon, during the crisis of missiles in Cuba. We are going to experience the second moment of that terrible possibility really soon under Putin-Medveyev and Trump-Pence leaderships.

In 1962 two men that fought in WWII stopped the war sacrificing their political careers, both were removed from power soon after that crisis: J. Kennedy and N.Khrushchev.

Neither D. Trump nor V.Putin have fought in any war so it is unlikely that none of them will sacrifice something personal to stop what is coming soon.

We are this time in the hands of God father and only Jesus can stop the global anhilation.

The Dragon breath is the nuclear Arsenal that Satan has pushed to grow along many decades by boosting the enemity between Christian Nations.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki represents the first time the dragon opened its jaws to show the power that is reserved by Satan to destroy humanity for ever.

The dragons water symbolizes the blood bath boosted by the poison of heresies, religious hatred, anticlerical secularism, fundamentalism, fanatic nationalisms, racist hatred, social classes hatred, discriminations, segregations, narcotraffic war, genocides.

The dragon stars are asteroids colliding with earth like Tunguska, Urals, Bangkok, Mid Atlantic, and what is to come.

The mouth opened of the earth are terrible earthquakes or volcanic events like Guatemala, Mexico, Haiti, Sumatra, Ruiz, Atacama, Iran, Turkey, Armenia, Italy, India, China, Japan and what is to come.

The seven heads of the Dragon are the seven militar powerful nations that are going to trigger and fight the Armageddon battle: Rusia, China, North Korea, America, Europe, Britain, Turkey.

The 1O horns are their secondary allies: Israel, Arabia, Iran, India, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Japan, Venezuela, South Korea, Egypt.

The seven crowns are the political leaders of the seven most powerful nations in the military arena.

Good Lord please have mercy of us who trust in your beloved Holy Mother when the dark hour arrives.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/3/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Are you saying the second coming of Jesus will be in the form of infancy ?

Does not coincide with Jesus's words in the New Testament .

Just wondering 🤔

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Please read well and weighting all my words carefully before to arrive to conclusions from your own recollection.

I said clearly that there is No contradiction in what the Pope stated.

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heavensay:

“Now have come the salvationand the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
    and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
    because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
    because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.15 Then from his mouth the serpents pewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/3/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My apologies.. I wasn't too sure what you were getting at.

Revelations is something that has been argued about for many years.. so I tend to leave it be and let the Holy Spirit unfold it's plan as our heavenly Father sees fit.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Your apologize was pretty welcome and accepted, your Confusion is human, I wish everybody might act like you.

I just only want to add that there is going to be a so complex moment to deal with for all of us in this country at some point that is so near in the time line precisely for lack of ability to realize there is something wrong and need to apologize sincerely on time.

I am afraid that we will think again and remember the words of Senator Eugene McCarthy in the aftermath of that tragic night in June 5th 1968 when Senator Robert Kennedy was assassinated in what it was his celebration of his victory in the primary of California.

It is sad that nations sometimes are unable to avoid repeat grave mistakes already done in the past.

Everybody knows that in that day 49 years ago the voters had decided that he was going to be a likely next President of the United States, and in that night it was thrown a way that possible future, by the hand of an insane individual.

There is a so narrow and fine border in between what could be and what actually happens, negative way of thinking can destroy everything in life, no matter how solid may look.

It is inadmissible the level of partiality we are seeing right now in the way information is flowing across the media. It is horrendous what happened this week when a comedian in a cynical, irresponsible, cruel way made mockery of the possibility than somebody may attempt against the physical integrity of who anyway became elected our President.

This is something that can be later so painfully regreted by millions as no body even now can imagine. The comedian fired this week may never had done this moral damage if the media would have not had a campaign of predation along months.

It is true that the campaign of 2016 was vicious and that great part of today outcome can be traced back to that so decadent moment of our History.

That election left so many wounds open in so many people, it broke all the rules of decency, it descredit America as nothing else could be, but there is always a moment to reflect, forgive and stop before to be a nightmare for everybody.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/4/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I made similar lists of countries, sure one will put the stronger countries, nuclear or others, not the banana republics. However, people did it for 1900 years after the writing of Apocalypse. Caliphate, Mongols and others were very likely candidates too. I don't know when or who will be that beast. In my lifetime or long after.

What I know is, God will not let humanity die off without fulfilling its mission first, for which it has been created. If the Chastisement is real, as so many prophets say, the only way for us is "up". Not Second Coming, not everyone dies and thus meets the Lord.
edit on 6-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Lucia repeatedly said that she didn't think it was "Our Lady" and often referred to her as "a small pretty lady." The assumption that this is a revelation from "God" only leads to more questions including some that should have been asked long ago indicating that if "God" exists at all he must have some kind of ulterior motive; otherwise he would have opened up an honest line of communication and maintained it. If "God" was as merciful as religious people claim he would have informed them that the Crusades, Inquisitions and Holocaust wasn't what he had in mind early enough to prevent it.

He would not have set up three children to be used as pawns for religious purposes to control the masses, as I went into more in UFO Hypothesis Far More Credible Than Catholic Claim of A "Miracle Of The Sun"

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

Really?

You are are misinformed or lying, anyway here are her last words before to die:

Sister Lucia dos Santos:
"For the Holy Father! ... Our Lady, Our Lady, Holy Angels, Heart of Jesus, Heart of Jesus! We are going, we are going. "Where?" asked Mother Celina "To Heaven..." "With whom?" asked Mother Celina With Our Lord ... Our Lady ... and the little Shepherds."

Please check:
www.unitypublishing.com...'sLastWords.htm

Also here it is one of the very first interviews she gave in which she openly describe the vision as coming from the Holy lady of the Rosary, so you don't know really nothing you are talking about .

Since Lucia had said there would be other visions on 18th October a Canon Formigao interviewed her that same evening after the crowds had gone home. Part of the record of this interview as quoted by Father Martindale reads:- ‘Did Our Lady appear again today?’ ‘Yes.’ Did St. Joseph and the Holy Child appear?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Did anyone else appear?’ ‘Our Lord appeared and blessed the people.’ After establishing exactly what the children had seen, the Canon continued:- ‘Did the Lady say who she was?’ ‘She said she was the Lady of the Rosary.’ ‘Did you ask her what she wanted?’ ‘Yes – she said we must amend ourselves and not offend Our Lord who was too much offended, and must say the rosary and beg pardon for our sins.’ ‘Did she say anything else?’ ‘She said a chapel must be built at the Cova da Iria.’

Please check:
www.mysticsofthechurch.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/9/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Angel, the paradox is, the people who care could be counted on the fingers...even when they disagree. From 1.2 bln catholics anbd millions prayer warriors, I can't imagine how on earth it is possible for them to keep silence when we have only 60 days until the final 100th anniversary of Fatima.

There should be a snowball storm on all forums. Most of those old ladies are well knowledgeable on internet. Many have their smart phones. For what purpose? Only to repost on their facebooks what others have written, the more conservative the better?

Oh they read Spiritdaily and some radical catholic sources...so what? They are totally unprepared. Yes they pray a lot. They are ready for a holy death.

But is it the only thing Our Lady wants us to do? The whole idea of telling a secret 100 years in advance, is not to prepare the people for a holy death only, that is being preached every day for 2000 years. Rather to prepare the people to survive and to continue Christ's Church beyond the current deadlock.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well, the centenary is already passed months ago, it was in May 13th and certainly there were massive acts of celebration presided by the Pope first in Rome and the exact date in Fatima.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

yes the celebration passed, and I wrote about it in my threads in more detail. But the anniversary starts with May 13 and ends with October 13 Sun miracle. What actually happened on May 13 except for the lithurgy of the pope? There were many masses with even bigger crowds, as the masses in Rio, Philippines or Korea. Nothing happened from the prophecy. And because the world is not converted, I'd rather expect its fulfillment at fast pace in the remaining 56 days. IF it is True at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, Now I realize what you are talking about but what I am not understanding is why you say that there must be another event that validates fatima?

All what the Holy virgin Mary said in Fatima has been clearly validated by the Bolshevik revolution that happened in early November of 1917, as well as with World War II that came in 1939 and by the creation of the iron curtain in 1945 and the expansion of communism toward other parts of the world as it happened in China 1948, North Korea 1950 , Cuba 1959, Vietnam in 1975, Nicaragua in 1979, Afghanistan in 1980, Angola, Mozambique, Congo in the rest of 1980s.

Again Fatima became validated when after the consecration of Russia to the holy Heart of St Mary, carried out various times in between 1981 to 1984 by Pope John Paul II, The soviet Union suddenly did a tremendous turning point in 1985 with the election of Mikhail Gorbachev as General Secretary of the Communist Party starting a series of reforms that gradually conducted to the fall of the Marxist political system by 1989 in all Eastern Europe and in 1991 in Russia and the rest of the USSR.

So if with all those validations we still have doubt about Fatima we are living beyond any reasonable skepticism, don't you think so? I think you are confused possibly with Garabandal that certainly has still pending mysteries and events to occur that were prophesied by the seers from their visions with St Mary in 1960.

Fatima does not require any more tests of validation, it is a mystery of revelation that resist any kind of analysis, the evidence in its favor as authentically come from God is overwhelming, from the top of my head I only can imagine that somebody possibly living in the limbo may need more proofs.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I didn't speak of validation of Fatima. I speak that the main event is still missing. The era of peace is missing too. Whether you will call it Chastisement (Garabandal and hundred other apparitions), or fire from heaven( Neues Europa version of Fatima 3, Akita). If that cleansing of the world is lifted by the almighty God, we should welcome the era of peace. Such doesn't appear, no matter how many decades later we are still waiting. I don't know whether era of peace will be granted without cleansing, or not. I am not the prophet. But I can see clearly we are not at that point, and I don't see how we will get to that point without extraordinary intervention of God, either thru punishment or thru some extraordinary grace.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ok Dear 2012newstart,

What you are referring to is more in the line of Garabandal and the prophecies of Gildegard Von Bingen, about the minor and great chastisement. There are reports of possible visions of Sister Jacinta during her last years about this same events, as well, as also it seems Father Pius had them, but they were not who really mastered that topic in prophecy.

Fatima only referred to very pointwise events, that is, the two world wars of XX century and the terrible totalitarian forces of Communism and Fascism that were behind them.

Please refer to the new Thread I just created in this forum where I am starting it by discussing these mysteries.

Please check

What to expect after Great American Eclipse 2017?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/21/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join