It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima 1917: Not a Hologram, Neither a UFO, nor a Stargate nor a black hole, but St. Mary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This Saturday May 13th we arrive to the first centenary of the most important Marian apparition of the XX century and of the post modernity, one that has been fully documented by the media of the time as no other before it.

There are dozens of strange opportunistic theories of many groups that are trying at any possible cost to take advantage of the prestige and fame of Fatima to make propaganda of their own causes, in an attempt to confuse the people about the true meaning of this so transcendental mystical experience that transformed the lives of thousands of witnesses in the open country of Cova da iria, close to the town of Fatima, Portugal.

The miracles that happened in the surroundings of Fatima were so much evident and undeniable, even the forces of nature became altered by the divine presence that took possession of the area during each one of the public meetings that were convoked in prayer following the requests of the Holy Mother of God.

Please check:
The distinct apparitions and the sun miracles at fatima

It was neither a laser Hologram, Neither a Unidentified Flying Object, nor a Multidimensional Stargate nor Time Tunnel through a black hole, it was simply the Holy Virgin Mary! but we can not become disappointed or less impressed since being the mother of God she had at her hand an incredible powerful resources to show in order to convince even the more skeptical that she was who was claiming to be.

The Lady of Fatima identified herself in some apparitions as the Immaculate Conception and in others as the Lady of the Rosary.

Please read:
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

"There were no less than Estimates of 30,000 and 40,000 people gathered when the miracle of the sun happened" by Avelino de Almeida writing for the Portuguese newspaper O Século,

"I estimate there were about 100,000 people in the area when the sun started to dance" by lawyer Dr. José Almeida Garrett, the son of a professor of natural sciences at the University of Coimbra.

O Seculo, Masonic newspaper of LIsbon, first newspaper report on the miracle of the sun at Fatima:
One can see the immense crowd turned toward the sun which reveals itself free of the clouds in full noon. The great star of the day make one think of a silver plate, and it is possible to look straight at it with least discomfort. It does not burn, it does not blind, it might be like an eclipse. But now it bursts forth a colossal clamor, and we hear the nearest spectators crying: "Miracle , Miracle! Marvel, Marvel!
Before the astonished eyes of the people whose attitude carries us back to biblical times, and who, full of terror, heads uncovered, gaze in to the blue of the sky, the sun has trembled and the sun has done some brusque movements, unprecedented and outside of all cosmic laws.
- The sun has danced - according with the typical expression of the peasants.
The people ask each one another if they have seen anything and what they have seen. The greatest number avow that they have seen the dancing and trembling of the sun. Others, however, declare that they have seen the smiling face of the Virgin herself, swear the the sun turned around itself like a wheel of fireworks; that it fell, almost to the point of burning the earth with its rays ... Another tells that he has seen it to change color successfully.

Please check:

When the Sun Danced: Myth, Miracles, and Modernity in Early Twentieth in Portugal, by Jeffrey Bennett

The thread is open to help the people understand that the modern science does not provide all the answers to what enters in the mysteries of God, and that we need to accept our human limitations to explore and understand aspects of the cosmos that escape to our intelligence.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/12/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It saddens me that someone with such faith can be so lost.

I'll pray for you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sun dancing, clothes and ground being dry after rain, sounds like UFO and some kind of propulsion at play..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

How can any of this be true when the entirety of Christianity is lifted and copied from much older religions?

All the virgin births, the special stars, the sons of gods, etc...

How can Mary even be real to cause this vision?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

How can any of this be true when the entirety of Christianity is lifted and copied from much older religions?

All the virgin births, the special stars, the sons of gods, etc...

How can Mary even be real to cause this vision?

Well, SOMEBODY purporting to be the virgin Mary is appearing.

I've shared a great many times my personal experiences via the Medjugorge phenomena. She's real alright.

There are a great many videos and pictures I could share, but you wouldn't believe what I show you anyway.
edit on 12-5-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

It is said that the ignorance is arrogant and the wisdom is always humble, what a clear truth is that, and how connected is with the message of our lady a hundred years ago.

In this particular thread I reserve to myself my right to express any opinion about boycotting posts that are clearly trying to deviate the attention of the thread toward other topics and subjects that are clearly not even related with the Fatima mystery and message.

I think the mystery of Fatima is so important for our tormented humanity that it is not convenient to dignify comments that are of course not at the level of it and only reveal the state of terrible confusion, sinful condition and deep ignorance of their authors.

When Fatima occurred Portugal in particular and Europe in general were crossing a terrible moment of chastisement for the so many sins cumulated along decades, we are right now not in better position in America, and in many other places of the world, clearly orphans of a moral leadership, being guided by blind people and again under the torment of war.

Please check:
Documentary About the events at Cova da iria

In early and mid 1990s America had also its own Fatima in Conyers, Georgia, and that was underestimated, attacked and treated with skepticism or lack of respect by many, even after scientists were unable to prove that it was a fraud.

During the time of the apparitions of Conyers America was involved in the Persian Gulf war, then a so much strong recession came, soon after that President Clinton committed adultery in the White house, a terrible political scandal came over. Then the country was divided by an election which outcome was not decided by the vote of the people but by the one of the supreme court.

We were not recovered of it when 11th of September attack sent the nation to panic and hysteria and we became involved in two wars that are still not ended and won. We crossed through the worst recession ever since the great Depression and now after a disgusting election we are at the doors of a second Watergate, without forgetting ISIS of course.

Now we have almost two decades paying high the cost of that offense, and if we don't repent after all what we have going through, I am afraid that we are not even yet seen the worst part of our national sufferings if we don't change our sinful attitude, our idolatry to materialism, lust and violence.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

You can't get to heaven through Mary. She is a false idol.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Actually, modern science with its wondrous gizmos and it growing ideas about intelligent, superior life elsewhere is closer to explaining the miracle of Fatima than ever before.

Ancient superstitions have a way of coloring every event in life that is not fully understood and accepted at the time and attributing them to a deity. Of course, even from that position in Christianity, the Biblical stories much be denied and hidden while the more adaptable of the lot is put forth to "prove" any religious view. Set in stone pagan views are no longer valid even as they probably contain elements of the true, historical situations from early civilizations. Humanity is evolving into an new plane of awareness.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think the mystery of Fatima is so important for our tormented humanity ...

Religious ecstasy is a type of altered state of consciousness characterized by greatly reduced external awareness and expanded interior mental and spiritual awareness, frequently accompanied by visions and emotional euphoria. Although the experience is usually brief in time, there are records of such experiences lasting several days or even more, and of recurring experiences of ecstasy during one's lifetime...

with between 30k-&-100k faithful gathered for a 'Sign'...
there were too many, contradictory accounts of eye-witness of what transpired,
the Sun either danced,
or Spun like a pin-wheel,
or fell almost to the ground then returned to 93 million miles away....
or else changed colors...

but a select few saw only the Full Face Frontal image of Mary instead of being blinded by the Solar Disc

who, herself was never resurrected or her body transfigured to become a Heavenly Being with supernatural powers

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

A UFO or holograms would be a more rational explanation. Tolkein's TLOTR books are more believable than the books of the Bible.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Isn't it true that those kids have died on something that basically described symptoms of accute radiation syndrome?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've seen enough goblins crawling out bars at 3am to believe in LOTR.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
who, herself was never resurrected or her body transfigured to become a Heavenly Being with supernatural powers

Dear St Udio

Terrible wrong and unfortunate comment, but it is human to commit mistakes, so I am going to try to don't label you from it.

The Holy Mother of God experience at the end of her terrestrial life the dormition, she became slept and died. She then received the religious rites of the Church to be buried and it is likely remain in the tomb for three days but after them, as it happened with his son Jesus, she ascended to heaven in what is called the Assumption of the Virgin, that was in body, spirit and soul.

Do you remember what salutation The Angel Gabriel told her when He introduce himself: Hail, thou art full of Grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Grace is the power of God in action, only who is with him can share it.

Please read:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
People especially in times of struggle hold on desperately to some miracle that will give them hope. I had friends that visited both religious sites during the 80s and about the farm in Conyers, Ga as I live in Atlanta. They were charging in Conyers for parking, tickets, trinkets etc so definitely a con job.
As far as the world experiencing desperate times, especially, as you say, in the US, that makes people ripe for wanting to believe there is something supernatural to relieve their anxiety.
You lost me where you denied science but do hope you find that peace it sounds like you are desperately, fervently, seeking.
Please also believe in the power of combined human spirit and love.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It saddens me that someone with such faith can be so lost.

I'll pray for you.

As it saddens our heavenly mother that you should be so lost. Her prayers are for all of us as is her love...and she always points to Jesus as the salvation. The rosary is a meditative pray of the life of Christ asking Mary to pray with us and for us.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thank you for making this thread OP.

This is what is beautifully mystically real in our world right now.. and so many have their eyes and hearts closed 😕

Let it also be known that every prophecy St.Mary was ever to make, in real apparitions, came to fruition.

This is indeed a special anniversary and the messages so urgently needed in our world today.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: markosity1973

You can't get to heaven through Mary. She is a false idol.

1) There is a very simple philosophy for belief in Mary that any Christian must first ascribe to; You can achieve salvation through Christ without Mary, but you cannot achieve salvation through Mary without Christ.

2) The above being firmly understood, there is nothing biblical that indicates God would not send further heavenly emissaries after Christ returned to heaven. In fact if one listens to testimony from Protestant folk, there are many stories of angelic intervention.

3) Mary's visitations follow a fairly rigid formula; Usually there is some kind of pre-cursor event before she appears. It might be a sign or a vision, or even a visit from an Angel. Then she will come. She has a certain physical appearance (ie she does not look asian to asians, african to africans European to white people etc etc,) she is the same person every single time. She will identify herself when asked as something like 'I am the immaculate conception" (What she identified herself as at Fatima) And most importantly, her messages are consistent in their format. They always follow the lines of 'You must live a life that is in harmony with God', 'Turn to my son for he is the path to salvation' and 'I am here to bring you these messages.' This is all combined with relevant warnings.

I am going to put some videos below for people to see. This is what cameras have picked up during real apparitions. They come from Egypt where Mary first appeared at Zeitoun. I won't derail the thread by bringing up a new topic, but for those naysayers this is as close as one can get to seeing for themselves without being there. And it does mirror events that I have experienced myself.

edit on 12-5-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It is my pleasure Dear Sheye, I think the occasion deserved a well documented thread, a centenary is not celebrated all the days.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Fatima has always fascinated me . I always wondered what all the prophecys were that Mary said would happen, and were written down and given to the pope.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Well, there has been a lot of speculation that at least a portion of the third (part of the) secret has been not revealed publically, even some theories that suggest that what has been revealed does not match perfectly with some interviews or letters of Sister Lucia dos Santos.

Here some part , the most substantial of
It, that refers to the 1st and 2nd parts of the secret.

ACCORDING TO THE VERSION PRESENTED BY SISTER LUCIA
IN THE “THIRD MEMOIR” OF 31 AUGUST 1941 FOR THE BISHOP OF LEIRIA-FATIMA

Well, the secret is made up of three distinct parts, two of which I am now going to reveal. 

The first part is the vision of hell. 

Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror. 

Second Part:

We then looked up at Our Lady, who said to us so kindly and so sadly: 

“You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world”.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join