It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Trump Fired Comey (worse than you think)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here's a pretty interesting video from Storm Clouds Gathering (transcript here). He's proposing that James Comey acquired too much dirt on powerful people during the investigation into The Lolita Express and Jeffrey Epstein and by firing him he mitigates the threat he poses while simultaneously providing a red-herring to dominate the news cycle while worldwide tensions escalate.

Now Mr. Comey did behave in a bizarre fashion during the Election. We won’t dive into the details here (lots of wedge issues there). But if you look at that story again in the context of a network of compromised politicians, royalty and ceo’s, one could make the case that it played out something like this: Comey was ordered to stand down. He resisted at first. He saw evidence of corruption. So levers were pulled. Bill Clinton’s conversation with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac was part of this, but we’ll probably never know the full extent. Everyone has skeletons in their closets. Very few have the integrity to do what’s right when facing total ruin.

Comey capitulated, but not before he demonstrated that he has a disobedient streak. This combined with the fact that he presided over the FBI during the investigation into the Lolita Express and therefore has access to information that could destroy Trump, Clinton and ultimately a whole gaggle of well placed puppets makes him a liability. Trump’s handlers want Comey replaced with someone who is compromised, and compliant, with a spotless public image.

Essentially, Comey had evidence of wrongdoing but when pressed he stood down but still had the evidence in his back pocket. He then goes on to state that the whole Russian collusion scandal was cooked up by the Clinton campaign and perpetuated by Trump as a red-herring to distract us from the real narrative - the escalation of WWIII.

Now let’s get back to those red herrings. Trump wants the left to obsess about Russia. That’s why he timed the firing to be during the investigation into Russian interference and right before a face to face meeting with Russian diplomats.

He wants the left to focus on this, because at the end of the day, they aren’t going to find any evidence. None. Why? Because it isn’t true. This was just a campaign tactic cooked up by the Clinton camp. But then groupthink kicked in and the story took on a life of its own....

...Trump for his part went from criticizing the anti-Russian narratives, and covert wars of the Obama administration, to engaging in exactly the same behavior in an even more aggressive way. Next up: Trump is moving a major occupation force into Raqqa, while simultaneously escalating on multiple fronts around the world.

Trump wants you chasing Russian windmills, so that he can carry on with World War 3.

I like these videos because the guy that makes them has no real political bent and he generally lays out a pretty good argument as to why he believes what he does. It's worth six minutes out of your life!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Perhaps you can be the one to explain this question.

With Comey out, what investigations will cease?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Almost my thoughts all along the time frame. Comey was afraid to say anything to anyone. He looked like someone in prison on death row. I will always believe that was the reason Hillary was able to walk away with no damage. And why Trump didnt follow through with his campaign promise. Trump may damn well have saved a life...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Honestly... I don't know, this is still a pretty fluid situation and I'll think we'll have a better grasp of what will happen (if that's possible) going forward when we know who replaces him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Since 2003, Comey, who was supposed to uphold the Constitution of the United States has approached the Attorney General of the US every six months to petition him to extend approval for the unconstitutional joint operation with the NSA, "Stellar Wind", that systematically spied on every single American citizen.

Stellar Wind has run and is still running 14 years after it was implemented.

Comey consistently broke his oath of office for 14 years.

Also attempts to provide an audit trail, anonymization and accountability for access to the Stellar Wind data (like 'Fine Line' and similar projects) were consistently opposed, de-funded and cancelled by the top levels of the FBI and NSA.

Comey is dirty but I'd guess that he has something on Trump that will ruin the President, and Trump knows it.

edit on 12/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

Honestly... I don't know, this is still a pretty fluid situation and I'll think we'll have a better grasp of what will happen (if that's possible) going forward when we know who replaces him.

One thing for sure ... their plan is nowhere close to being what most Americans were expecting.

Have you noticed the increase in nuance when Trump speaks? There was nothing like this when he was campaigning. He's In-Power now. He's going to do whatever he wants.

Thanks a lot Hillary.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I don't normally watch Info Wars but today's show popped up after this Storm Clouds video played and I was busy making this post (I watch YouTube on the Xbox). He was talking with Roger Stone and essentially saying this. That Trump is taking power and ready to ouster establishment guys like Priebus and Sean Spicer.

Things are far from over.

(And now I turn on Netflix and there's Roger Stone, apparently he has a new doc out. I can't get away from this #. lol)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

By no means is Comey a Boy Scout. You don't rise to power in an intelligence agency without doing the dirty work of a lot of nasty people.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So its all about Clinton in the end?

They were the WW3 bunch according to the conspiracy circles during the campaign.

Jesus, why do people want WW3 so bad in conspiracy circles?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As I recall there was a list of top donaters to the Democratic party,and he was one of the top ,not unlike most appointed democrats,bunch of paid NWO shills

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As I recall there was a list of top donaters to the Democratic party,and he was one of the top ,not unlike most appointed democrats,bunch of paid NWO shills

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Perhaps you can be the one to explain this question. With Comey out, what investigations will cease?
Probably the "one" stemming from the Russian dossier with the two prostitutes in it . Makes you wonder if the op was true, why make up the peeing Russian prostitutes .

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You don't get anywhere within the government unless You are a sexual deviant or have something to hide. Do You actually think the powers that be would let an honest man lead the fbi?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
comey was fired, he isn't dead.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Trump tweeted

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago More

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

That sounds like some kind of threat to me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So its all about Clinton in the end?

They were the WW3 bunch according to the conspiracy circles during the campaign.

Jesus, why do people want WW3 so bad in conspiracy circles?

He implicates both Trump and Bill Clinton as clients of Jeffrey Epstein.

Noting that tensions are mounting worldwide while a guy getting fired dominates the news cycle isn't "wanting" WW3 to happen.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The difference between a Communist totalitarian state, and a Fascist Totalitarian state , Doesn't seem to have many identifying factors. They both end up with a vast spy network which tries to contain the freedoms of their own population, along with controlling the news outlets, to keep the top few eating at the top table.
Over a generation this top table has to look after the kids of the top few, the resources needed impoverish the rest. To do this the state has to use all its power to supress the opposition. Either way it all ends up the same, unless power is divested and shared, the few running things, (as the power contracts) end up getting the blame. Then wonder what went wrong when facing a firing squad. Romania is a prime example of this.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wrong. TRUMP is a whiny bitchy little man-baby that can't keep his lies straight. To compensate, he blames all who oppose him and his cult of idiots.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Comey is dirty but I'd guess that he has something on Trump that will ruin the President, and Trump knows it.

If he had something on Trump, firing him would not stop him from telling. I doubt there is anything on Trump, but I'm not so sure there isn't something on Comey.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There was once a time — before the investigations, before the sexual abuse conviction — when rich and famous men loved to hang around with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire money manager who loved to party. They visited his mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. They flew on his jet to join him at his private estate on the Caribbean island of Little Saint James. They even joked about his taste in younger women. President Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” back in 2002, saying that “he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” Now, Trump is on the witness list in a Florida court battle over how federal prosecutors handled allegations that Epstein, 64, sexually abused more than 40 minor girls, most of them between the ages of 13 and 17. The lawsuit questions why Trump’s nominee for labor secretary, former Miami U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, whose Senate confirmation hearing began Wednesday morning, cut a non-prosecution deal with Epstein a decade ago rather than pursuing a federal indictment that Acosta’s staff had advocated.

Pizzagate what?

Alexander Acosta is now the Secretary of Labor.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join