It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI raid of GOP consulting firm not related to Russia, firm president says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You keep bringing her up like she's even relevant. She lost, big deal. Would have been terrible if she won. I'm no supporter of her, nor am I a Democrat. She is irrelevant to anything Trump does now. His focus should be on making good decisions. Instead he tweets at 4 o'clock in the morning and makes up BS on demand while giving interviews. The guy is a tool.

Once the Quantico boys and girls finish their investigation we'll see exactly whats going on. If I'm proven wrong you won't hear me say another word about Russia. But If it's the other way around? I expect to hear a bunch of sad sad excuses about how Trumps appointed officials, and his campaign staff, and maybe even the man himself or his family were conspired against by Democrats and the FBI.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You wish. Her faulty prosecution is on the level of Satanism and literal witches.

Not to mention she was a scapegoat anyway, the whole point is to falsely blame her with partisanship so it draws attention from who really did the things that are claimed are in her name. Jesus, talk about mission successful, there are people that want her in Jail and fundamentally have no reasoning for this other than being a Democrat alone. Forget who actually did any of the stuff is claimed, can we address this issue seeing as it came up, the animosity of the Right? Why are people allowed to hate people for being Democrats for the actions of specific Democrats? That's purely retarded. Not only is the allegations against her mostly untrue, the fact is this isn't perused as a medium to attack HILLARY, but rather attack DEMOCRATS. Anyway, there are plenty of hypocritical responses prepared, that Democrats are the same so your hate is justified, or Democrats are the same so why should you care etc. It's funny how the Right plays the moral Knight character, until the very moment it comes to not act like a Villain, they fail and copy Villains, because being a Villain must be so cool, and they obviously can't lead because every excuse and thing they said revolves around the actions of Democrats, they can't just lead by proper example themselves without autistic levels of denial of responsibility.

It's clear the Right is drawing lines in the sand for the violence it intends on starting because of lack of intellectual power, to handle the responsibilities of Government. Stereotypes have been it's weakness from day one. The Right can't even handle properly informing it's own side because of what its done.

Not to mention people that complain about the Left are relentlessly irritating if there is not also slight awareness of the fact the Right has the Left bought out. As in, they both the Right when it comes to money.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I don't remember saying anything about denying an FBI cover up.

I'm asking you what made your original statements true.

Interestingly enough that lobbying group was run by.... wait for it..... MANAFORT & STONE

It's not a reach. It's a fact. That group was co founded by Manafort and Stone.

I showed you the two companies related, where does it show Manafort and Stone ran by and/or co founded by?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Right, believe the guy whose firm has been raised, smart. In any case, lady we heard the FBI wasn't telling anyone why they were raided so did that change?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Roger Stone? That guy is such a creep, I hope he gets his just desserts.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I was pointing out the hypocrisy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

You mean like the Democrats are doing to Trump with the Russia deal?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Right, believe the guy whose firm has been raised, smart. In any case, lady we heard the FBI wasn't telling anyone why they were raided so did that change?

Its better than the unnamed sources used by others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join