It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GustaaaveAlberjo001

If I am understanding you right you are saying that you can pray to any god or holy figure for healing, yes? I have myself prayed to different Christian figures and received protection or healing. I am not Christian exactly but I experienced the power of those figures.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

If I am understanding you right you are saying that you can pray to any god or holy figure for healing, yes? I have myself prayed to different Christian figures and received protection or healing. I am not Christian exactly but I experienced the power of those figures.

my ( dear ) friend `1st of all read this Practical explanation ( main post ) and then come here for argument. OK ?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Have you come to accept the only god there is yet?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Things don't need to be conscious to be alive no. Trees are not conscious, for example. Something with a conscious however generally needs to be alive, or at least consuming power.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

But they are conscious. Every cell is conscious. That is why one celled beings can procreate and make decisions based on the information and senses that they have.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Natural biologically programmed instructions isn't a conscious. Not a single plant is 'conscious'. You can expand the definition of conscious to include Cells, but that isn't what it's referring to, the basic definition is 'an awake state', no plant is responsive or demonstrate this quality. It's largely attributed to an advanced nervous system, and while we consider other moving creatures to be 'conscious', even certain insects lack this quality and are hardwired, and lack a conscious, for example.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In mirror wisdom you just called me a god. I have no need for such titles and concepts of being. I am here writing this out to you in this very moment, you will read it in your moment your conceptual bubble of reality.

If you need to follow someone then well... my advice is when there is now doubt the path for you has ended and then that is your time to point where you and countless others have been.

The pointing is not easy, it is when one is a fool but they only fool themselves in ego attachment; if it were not for empathy? I would not point at all.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I must be doomed to the hole.

I can't do any of that stuff. Except the tea, I can live without tea. If I can have my 5 o'clock martinis. I usually have one or two before gambling and illicit sex, then I top off the evening with a nice dinner of steak and garlic onions with Stevie Nicks playing in the background.

I don't mean to make light of your post, but I know who my daddy is and I just can't do any of those things.

Nah. You'll be just fine. Live your life, do the best you can, and don't worry. I really don't think there are any vengeful gods waiting to punish us. Anywhere. At all.

beer

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GustaaaveAlberjo001
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

You can’t whittle down happiness to following a set number of rules (6 in this case)….why….because every individual is different, and has a unique Godly calling, in regards to previous lives and/or lessons to learn, in this particular lifetime…

- JC

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have just read this entire thread and saw how you insulted and belittled others. You seem to lack compassion and understanding or empathy. You seem closed minded and unwilling to discuss anything nicely with anyone.

There is more to life than you and your authority. There are people from all over the world with different belief systems. As long as it brings them comfort and their life is lived with love, kindness, and compassion, you shouldn't be putting them down as though they are beneath you. They do not have to have the same beliefs as you to have worth and be happy.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

In mirror wisdom you just called me a god. I have no need for such titles and concepts of being. I am here writing this out to you in this very moment, you will read it in your moment your conceptual bubble of reality.

If you need to follow someone then well... **nonsense** at all.

and ( foolish dog ) you cannot be Krishna ( aka god ) but you are dog. an foolish dog. and why shall i listento any street dog like you ? who are you ? are you authority ? then give me another explanation ( foolish dog )

and if you have no explanation then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. keep your so called observed wisdom to yourself with your fellow sheeps.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Natural biologically programmed instructions isn't a conscious. Not a single plant is 'conscious'. You can expand the definition of conscious to include Cells, but that isn't what it's referring to, the basic definition is 'an awake state', no plant is responsive or demonstrate this quality. It's largely attributed to an advanced nervous system, and while we consider other moving creatures to be 'conscious', even certain insects lack this quality and are hardwired, and lack a conscious, for example.

and why do you jump on the plants ? `1st of all define consciousness of human beings on the basics of medical science. come on sir. and you haven't answer to my previous comment. and you are talking nonsense here.

why do you avoid the real issue ? why ? simply tell us answer to following questions.

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I have just read this entire thread and saw how you insulted and belittled others. You seem to lack compassion and understanding or empathy. You seem closed minded and unwilling to discuss anything nicely with anyone.

and as far as insults are conserned so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

originally posted by: Night Star

There is more to life than you and your authority. There are people from all over the world with different belief systems. As long as it brings them comfort and their life is lived with love, kindness, and compassion, you shouldn't be putting them down as though they are beneath you. They do not have to have the same beliefs as you to have worth and be happy.

and where is faith or belief in you have properly study this Practical explanation ( as you have said ) then kindly point that faith or belief out now. come on friend ( do it quickly )

and there is no question of faith or belief. 2 + 2 = is 4 everywhere and in all countries. you cannot say that because you are americans therefore it is 4 for you and otherwise it is 3 or 5 no. it is 4 everywhere. so `1st of all tell us where is faith or belief so that we can see what is what.

come on friend ( quickly point out faith and belief and finish the argument )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by GustaaaveAlberjo001
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

You can’t whittle down happiness to following a set number of rules (6 in this case)….why….because every individual is different, and has a unique Godly calling, in regards to previous lives and/or lessons to learn, in this particular lifetime…

- JC

alright sir then show us your unique godly qualification by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it quickly. come on sir now finish the argument with your godly qualifications.

although you are completely under the grip of natures laws but still you are godly ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an *rascal dog* like you ? ( just see the folly )

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join