It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: GustaaaveAlberjo001

your hilariously outmatched on ATS
in language
in wit
in intelligence
in conduct

your a sham of a devotee
a complete failure in the eyes of your Spiritual master

other Hare Krishna's with me now
are laughing at you

yes its shame for parents who want to educate there childerns. and those childerns are smarter than those parents who want to spoil there life.

i believe you. now you can get lost. cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. simply waste of time.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I never said anything of the sort
your making stuff up

go on quote me

now you can get lost.

no its free forum
I think il stay

show everyone what a fraud
and shameful devotee you are

edit on 11-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I never said anything of the sort
your making stuff up

go on quote me

now you can get lost.

no its free forum
I think il stay

you are such ( rascal dog ) that you will never say anything. therefore i also dont have to go on beating the horse which is already dead.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You really need to seek spiritual enlightenment with the one true god.

Or one of his many dunkable minor deities.

One of these is guaranteed to help you get closer.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I'll take another look GustaaaveAlberjo001.Please remember, not everyone comes into our community to argue.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I'll take another look GustaaaveAlberjo001.Please remember, not everyone comes into our community to argue.

sure my ( dear ) cutie pie. and if you have got guts than i openly challenge you all to disprove this practical explanation.

come on sir. show your great wisdom here.

edit on 11-5-2017 by GustaaaveAlberjo001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So I took another look.It appears you were presenting the challenge about being able to consciously recall every moment of the life we are currently living, to help illustrate how our memory may seem to fail us.In my opinion this appeal is meant to help us understand your perspective on Lord Krishna.

I describe myself as a theist, so I can see how that ties in.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Good luck for you delusions of non-sheepiness.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

As about as useful as inhaling water.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of that Amish Paradise song:

Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art

Ayyep.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Good luck for you delusions of non-sheepiness.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ( or by shifitng burdon of proof ) ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Having fun roleplaying today?

edit on 11-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Of course you're wrong.

You're wrong because coffee isn't your god. I thought I already explained that to you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

In his name, we caffeinate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: TerryDon79

In his name, we caffeinate.

Praise be the beans, brother!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Who am I? I am aware now if you had asked what is mind? All concepts are mind. Awareness is different than consciousness.

How so? When young or a beginner in this world... we are clean in mind unstained in concept and yet aware; what are we aware of? Contact.

This contact however is imprinted; like a duck not knowing it isn't a duck following swans. The six realms of existence from gods; aka those that stopped short and started abusing natural powers to will those ignorant or blind to such things in order to bend to their will. Titans those that are in duality to the gods in wanting the same bent to their will; devas and asuras basically the same thing just the children of those; human realm those in whom life is short and fleeting and used as slaves of these other two, animals basically the same realm and in the same sort of position... however, once rebirth as a child ends in that attachment to formation from contact in the senses of desire and contact? Then on death there are those also in those positions of the hells.

Duality all around so how to escape; break one of the chains on Bhavacakra, realize death and birth being moment to moment and then break the other chains found surrounding the wheel; Mara is Death when so attached to any of those chains, on death the chain is not broken; is still cause for practice as kama is still present... from all previous grasping from intent. Good intention bad intent is still grasping and a cycle of duality.

No need to follow me the historical Buddha lay all of this out; there are many monasteries around the world; my Abbot is of the Thai forest tradition, I wasted a lot of time jumping around from this practice to that practice until finally settling in with firm resolve, I even thought myself special blabbering on like an idiot after a kundalini awakening for many years... ego was not dead. All is self and yet not self, depends on the attachments those that are cause for becoming or birth.

After one ceases any intent or building kama out of delusion, greed and hate then kama starts dieing... like riding in a boat plowing ahead and then cutting the throttle and the wave one was building rides over the wave when one stops... then those ripples of kama start to settle and become calm and clear in wisdom during this time keep letting go of what arises and passes as void and empty and simply past cause as that kama.

Dissolution of all kama will eventually occur from ceasing to build it; the senses become as stainless as an infant in the unborn state where death and rebirth occurs moment to moment to moment in this arising and passing that is not self and yet since it is past kama is self as cause for it's arising.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Life is a clever way for DNA to sustain itself through time. I don't think it has an overall plan; it's just something that happens when those particular kinds of chemicals join together. We mean nothing as individuals. We're like paper cups that get tossed in the trash after use.

As for the existence of an "afterlife," I think we're about 20,000 years down that road without a single, independently verifiable instance of it, so there probably isn't any.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Life is a clever way for DNA to sustain itself through time. I don't think it has an overall plan; it's just something that happens when those particular kinds of chemicals join together. We mean nothing as individuals. We're like paper cups that get tossed in the trash after use.

As for the existence of an "afterlife," I think we're about 20,000 years down that road without a single, independently verifiable instance of it, so there probably isn't any.

But matter itself has no creative energy. If you place a bottle of hydrogen near a bottle of oxygen, will they automatically combine, without your help?

what is your answer ?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Who am I? I am **useless nonsense** it's arising.

but my ( good ) friend why shall i follow any rascal dog like you ? are you another authority ? alright give me another explanation. so that i can start following you.

come on sir. kill this practical explanation. if you have got guts then i openly challenge you. disprove it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Ok, I'm gonna hop in here.

First question to you: does "consciousness", ala your own understanding of it, always equate to life? Is there consciousness without life, or life without consciousness?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join