It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters would support Hillary firing Comey, but doesn't support Trump doing it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DupontDeux

Were she intelligent and not drug addled.

Well, I would rather not go there. I am a bit uneasy saying this to a mod, but let's remember that this is not the mud-pit.

She seems drug addled to me.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Its not a troll...its an observation and opinion. One which I can support with real evidence.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 11-5-2017 by jefwane because: Deleted comment

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Is Maxine Waters really the best California has to offer?

Not by a long shot...but it's the best that apathy has to offer.

But can't they send Jerry Brown instead? Anyone really.

Well, considering that her congressional district's demographic make-up is as follows, do you really think that voters would approve sending a white man to do a black woman's job?

15.1% White
23.6% Black
12.6% Asian
46.0% Hispanic
2.7[1]% other

Wiki

I say that partially tongue-in-cheek, but really, it's the actual mentality that people in California have. Yes, I'm generalizing, but yes, it's true in many instances.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The Democratic party is disintegrating before our very eyes. All credibility is lost.
a reply to: Ksihkehe

...and the Republican party is any better? Loss of Credibility? Both political parties have lost an enormous amount of credibility. Claiming the republican party has any credibility when their own party members have come out against Trump. They than ignore his incompetency and fall in line behind him. "CREDIBILITY" Nobody can trust anything that comes out of Trump's mouth!

Your post lacks credibility and reeks of your political bias.

Not sure where I said anything about republicans. They lost all credibility with their budget votes. The fact remains that democrats contradict their own words weekly. Rapidly turning into a joke.

Sorry. We can talk about republicans in another thread if you want. Trump was all about stopping foreign intervention but seems to love doing it. Different thread.

Go team though. Support your team.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Well, considering that her congressional district's demographic make-up is as follows, do you really think that voters would approve sending a white man to do a black woman's job?

I was joking about Jerry Brown, hence the Jello forgive me line (Jello Biafra, Dead Kennedys, California Über Alles)... That guy shouldn't have ever been given more authority than that of a gas station janitor.

In all seriousness I don't think governmental representation in the US should ever be about gender or skin color.

But it kind of proves a point when you consider people like Brown and Waters. Consider this a challenge to all Californians: Produce better. Come on, prove that it's even possible.

Can they? I don't think so. Let's find out.

But even if they can't it doesn't matter. Arizona Bay is long overdue. Sink or swim, Cali, sink or swim.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Noncents because: Umlaut Achieved

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maxine is right on, she says: Russian conclusion caused DJT to win.
conclusion

What an ass. I bet her wigs and upkeep cost taxpayers an arm and a leg.

edit on 11-5-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents
Yeah, and considering that the qualifications basically only state that you must live in the state at the time of running (and be 25 years old), it can't be blamed on the fact that candidates must live there for enough years to let the progressive brainwashing take effect.

The people of California are absolutely to blame for these idiots in office, and she's not the only one.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

ask yourself who is voting.

I come from a pretty poor childhood, and a fairly thuggish early adulthood (i've never been thuggish, but that was my only options for peers, so....). One thing I know is that people who already distrust the government and dislike the police are not likely to be showing up at polling stations to submit votes. You don't even have to be a criminal to feel that way. I've seen plenty of grandmothers who weren't violent but still believed in their local cultural mantra of "snitches get stitches". The distrust is cultural. And good people still have warrants, LOL. Its just not often that people in the lower economic class will turn out at the polls.

The working poor, who have hard jobs that they barely can keep ahold of (either due to their own poor effort, or the ridiculous standards of a tyrant boss) aren't likely to turn out to vote, either. While getting time off is a legal issue, its also a law that is ignored by a surprising number of employers (you're free to go, but ill fire you for something else next week).

So who is really voting in California? Like most states with a big city, the rural parts vote differently than the urban parts. And i'd suspect when you look at it you find that the largest voting bloc, by far and factor, is probably the educated urbanite, or those in their social circle.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Is Maxine Waters really the best California has to offer?

California isnt part of the US anymore. Its a Sanctuary State owned by Mexico. The 1st such territory Mexico regained since they lost it when lost in the Mexican American War.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join