It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO abductee shown cataclysmic event, followed by a NWO-linked- Mona Lisa prophecy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes, but the past should be behind her, so the right would be the past and the left is the present/future.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think this case was a proven hoax. I won't pay too much attention to it.

The whole objective of the abductions were the creation and training of human-looking hybrid beings that would infiltrate our society.

Despite their stealthy operations, human mind can be unlocked and we can now at least partially about their agenda.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Davg80

Sorry, as an abductee myself, I don't believe him. Actually, I had the sound off and watched his eyes, facial expressions and body language.

As for the photos, you are not going to get a fighter pilot that close to a UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the one with a hole in it looks like a CD.

Exactly, you're absolutely right. The whole point is to not be discovered when flying around while they continue performing the abduction agenda. This case is bogus.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
First a question to all abductees. How do you know the aliens were telling the truth, they just as well might be trying a false flag or just propagandize on you?
Now here is something to talk about. If the PTB push the agenda that Puerto Rico is going to be hit by a large asteroid in the near future the local populace will want to evacuate the island real quick. Now with the island empty wouldn't it make a really nice bug out island for the mega-rich.
So no meteorite and a complete tropical island already cleared of undesirable poor people and an island is easier to defend against any "poor" people trying to get back.

The aliens have stated that there's a "change" coming during decades, and it seems that part of that process was the eventual introduction of human-looking hybrid beings among us. This is a clear threat to our way of life, basically because these beings can control you neurologically. I won't trust the aliens either, their mission isn't to "deliver" messages, but rather force abductees to work for them when needed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

is that Trump...... who knows?

You mean May?

Oh dear...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

The thing with abductees though is that, how do you know you are being told the truth? never mind that, how do you even know what your seeing is real, if a higher intelligent being was wanting to communicate with you, they may use an image that would say im an alien to you, whereas there true image if they even have an image may be to crazy for us to process.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

The thing with abductees though is that, how do you know you are being told the truth? never mind that, how do you even know what your seeing is real, if a higher intelligent being was wanting to communicate with you, they may use an image that would say im an alien to you, whereas there true image if they even have an image may be to crazy for us to process.

The thing with abdcutees is the concrete physical elements. People phisically lose track of time, not only that, in many cases friends/relatives have been trying to find an abductee that was just there seconds ago, and after 1-2 hours comes back without knowing what happened, some people have been abducted together, both were direct witnesses at the same moment and end remembering more or less the same things, people that never met eachother, all over the world, describing more or less the same perpetrators, behavior, tests, situations, etc.

Since the phenomenon is generational in nature, little children start describing the same beings visiting them, despite the parents never discusses their own experiences with them. Many times people come back with distinctives marks, bruises, burns, on their bodies, and sometimes with reversed clothes, and even 'foreign' clothes.

Pregnacy is interrupted and doctors cannot understand what happened, because the abductee doesn't remember experiencing a miscarriage. Time later, they willl remember an abduction and how the fetus was extracted.

If you trully study all these details as a whole you know something physical, real, is happening. Besides, many abductees live with fear, many times start looking for counseling because they know something horrible and unexplainable is happening to them, the trauma is real.

I wish I could tell you it's all in their minds, it's some kinf of mental disorder, but it simply wouldn't match the evidence.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

it may be a consciousness thing, maybe the most perceptive of the unconscious.. the most sensitive are most likely to have an experience because they are sensitive, and the reason it is hard to tell anyone is because they are sensitive, sensitive people dont like trolls, but maybe everything there is, is part of the same consciousness, that permeates all dimensions and universes, and maybe beings are able to travel anywhere through consciousness and seek out the sensitive, because they can..... or because they want to experiment, or something...... i dont know tbh but i do love to think of different possibilities, without truly believing in any, after all the truth maybe beyond human comprehension..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: RedParrotHead

maybe i am, but if you look at the water over her left shoulder, it looks like a tsunami, compared to it being normal waters over the right side, this has been commented on as it is unlike DaVinci to make a "deliberate" mistake like this

Ifs not a mistake and it's not a tsunami. It's a fun little brain teaser to entertain. It your reaching a little with your conclusions. The background is specific landscape in Italy. There is also a bridge behind her left shoulder with the numbers 7 & 2 on it. The bridge itself has been identified and is known to have been washed out when the river flooded in 1472.

and if it was prophetic, then The mona lisa and isla de mona, are very similar in English... the most wide spoken language.

Except that English isn't the most widely spoken language. Mandarin has nearly 3x the number of speakers as there are those who speak English and more people speak Spanish than English. English is only the 3rd most widely spoken language. Beyond that, the reason. Columbus called it Isla de Mona is because the native Taino name for it was Amona.

I'm just not seeing any real connection between the vary far reaching points you're trying to put together when proper context is in play.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

widely spoken is not the same as most spoken.blog.esl-languages.com...

... and all the rest is a theory, not fact.

i dont think it will happen anyway, just pointing out a coincidence.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Then by your definition, I'm a prolific polyglot.

As for theory versus fact, there's far more evidence to support my explanation than there is for a magical tsunami over the left shoulder of Mona Lisa that just isn't there. You're calling physical topographic features a tsunami of water and it just isn't the case. Furthermore, the reason for naming one of the 3 largest island she of the Puerto Rican archipelago is fully substantiated. The Taino name for the island was very definitely Amona. Hence Isla de Mona.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

whats that got to do with a "prophecy"

i think you are missing the point

top topics

<< 1   >>

join